PDA

View Full Version : Last thing you'll wear

Briana90802
12-05-2010, 10:35 PM
All this talk about the first thing that you wore as a crossdresser, but how about the outfit you'd like to be buried in.

What are the essential things that you like to wear to the grave?

NathalieX66
12-05-2010, 10:43 PM
My honest confession is that I have no problem with people knowing that I am a crossdresser, and transgendered. If people want to know that I dressed to the hilt to the point of being so convincing, great!...I feel validated.

if I look close to being a woman in real life, fine. I want people to know both sides of me.

I would still prefer the name on my headstone to be the same as my birth certificate.
Like the rest of my family's wishes, I will be cremated, and my ashes spread across the sea.

Barbara Dugan
12-05-2010, 10:49 PM
I think a white t-shirt and some blue jeans or better naked

Suzette Muguet de Mai
12-05-2010, 10:58 PM
YAY, Gothic Punk Courtier style. Black seamed thigh high stockings and suspenders. Lace up boots, Hot Blood red tutu, Blood red corset with black boning, small black satin ribbons and black lacing. Small top hat, pearls draped through an updo. Hair platinum blonde, black tints and blood red ends. Lace gloves full arm length. Rhinestone drop earings, 4" drop, sterling silver bracelet and charms both arms. Pale complexion and smokey eyes with navy blue lippie glossed, and a hint of red shadow beneath the lower lid. Nice shimmer powder over the cheeks and lids. Nice cropped coat with a tail, Massive ribbon on tusch, and rhinestone choker. Accessory, lacey fluffy umbrella. I will also request the coffin to be opened and everyone to stroll past to say their last respects and see ME. YAY.

JohnH
12-06-2010, 12:06 AM
I would like my final clothes to be a traditional man's suit - for that is the attire I go to worship my Lord on Sunday morning. Sometimes I substitute lipstick [inconspicuous color - taupe] instead of a tie - but that is the extent I take any crossdressing on Sunday morning.

Diane Smith
12-06-2010, 12:11 AM
I couldn't care less because I won't be there to notice.

(Seriously, though, I would opt for cremation, because it's cheaper and more environmentally sensible.)

- Diane

docrobbysherry
12-06-2010, 12:13 AM
I LOVE tite laced corsets! However, I can only tolerate them for about 2 hours.

Maybe I'll wear a tite corset hidden UNDER my drab suit? I wonder, could I tolerate it for "all eternity"?

Sarah Doepner
12-06-2010, 12:44 AM
I came into this world with nothing and I still have most of it left. I'll leave all my clothes for others since I hope to be cremated when that time comes.

Now if you asked what I'll be wearing when I shuffle off this mortal coil, that would be very different and hopefully it will be appropriate to the activity I'm engaged in when I die. If I'm crossdressed I just hope my hair and makeup are good at the time.

Karren H
12-06-2010, 12:46 AM
What ever those that are left want... The funeral is for them.... So what ever eases their pain....

Annaliese2010
12-06-2010, 12:48 AM
All this talk about the first thing that you wore as a crossdresser, but how about the outfit you'd like to be buried in.

What are the essential things that you like to wear to the grave?Wtf? Lol... Sorry... Ok my answer? I simply refuse to age or die. Life's not life if must lose it. Death's not death if you refuse it.

5150 Girl
12-06-2010, 01:13 AM
I've posted a pic here a few times of mr on a cement caracel horse... The dress I have on in that pic is the one I told Polar Bear to burry me in

AllieSF
12-06-2010, 01:44 AM
I was going to say my "Birthday Suit". But, Karren I like your response best. That is exactly what we did for my Mom's funeral this summer.

Marilyn Beck
12-06-2010, 10:39 AM
My body will be cremated when I leave this world. My femme clothes? I plan to take them with me. Death is insufficient reason to purge.

sherri
12-06-2010, 11:33 AM
For reasons that I consider to be very good ones, I have elected to shield loved ones from this aspect of my life and have no intention of unloading all this on them when that time comes just because I won't be around to deal with the fallout. I only hope I have enough advance warning to get rid of all the evidence.

Loni
12-06-2010, 11:39 AM
not sure what or if the state will do with the body? they have taken every thing else so they can have the body..i will have no need for it anyhow.

but if i had a choice. it would be a white with a bit of yellow or pink trim puffy dress with overly frills, going down to just below the knees. with tons of lace, and one or two petty coats under. lace topped socks and two in white heels.

ninapuella
12-06-2010, 11:49 AM
My answer is that i dont have an answer on that. :/

StacyCD
12-06-2010, 12:46 PM
I plan on being cremated so I think it happens in your birthday suit.

Kelly DeWinter
12-06-2010, 12:50 PM
My body will be cremated when I leave this world. My femme clothes? I plan to take them with me. Death is insufficient reason to purge.
OMG, Thats so funny ! , Can I quote you ?

AKAMichelle
12-06-2010, 01:06 PM

I was going to write some pithy comment but nothing compares to this one. I love it. :D

SherriePall
12-06-2010, 01:13 PM
If I were to be buried (which I am not sure about at this time) and I were to be buried en femme (which I know is such a long shot that the odds are off the board), I would like to be wearing my pointy toed, skinny heeled pumps, nice nude hosiery, a knee-length black skirt, a black babydoll-type top (to show a little cleavage), and some silver jewlery. Hopefully, my hair and make-up will be done in a classy way.

suzy1
12-06-2010, 01:33 PM

The funniest post I have seen all week Marilyn.

A hug from suzy for that.

cdsteph
12-06-2010, 01:41 PM
Marylin takes the cake on this one.....
If I'm not buried, cremated or burned at the stake in corset, stockings and heels.....I'll be coming back to haunt y'all.....

TxKimberly
12-06-2010, 02:07 PM
Formaldehyde - I intend to donate this sucky body so it can do some good when I'm through with it.
I LOVE the idea of some little boy or girl living because I died and donated something they needed.

t-girlxsophie
12-06-2010, 02:51 PM
I LOVE tite laced corsets! However, I can only tolerate them for about 2 hours.

Maybe I'll wear a tite corset hidden UNDER my drab suit? I wonder, could I tolerate it for "all eternity"?

Well heaven is Paradise so maybe the Corset will mould to fit your Heavenly Body perfectly:heehee:

:hugs:Sophie

Christinedreamer
12-06-2010, 04:12 PM
I agree with Kimberly. Burial achieves nothing and wastes a LOT of money IMO. Cremation wastes a possibly usable body. Following on my sisters decision (she passed on Aug3), I will be donating any and all parts usable for transplant and the rest or the whole body (whichever is best suited) to the nearest medical school.

***My sister lived in Hawaii and the U of H handled all the details at no cost to the family or her brand new hubby. He married her 19 hours before she passed from lung cancer. The CCU nurses bought flowers etc.

Rianna Humble
12-06-2010, 04:50 PM
I'm not really worried what outfit I am wearing when they bury me so long as I don't have to be there at the time :eek:

Kelly DeWinter
12-07-2010, 08:50 AM
...... Cremation wastes a possibly usable body. .................

Hmmmm I had to think about this one. If I were cremated, I can imagine asking asking the 2 or 3 people I DON"T like to pour my ashes off a high bridge on a blustery day, LOL what sweet revenge. (i guess only haveing 2-3 people you don''t get along with, is't too bad) (one ex boss, a weasly cousin, and the grocery boy who consistently, put the eggs on top of the bread)

SANDRA MICHELLE
12-07-2010, 04:21 PM
Your post presumes that we are going to die someday, I do not presume that nor will I entertain the thought of it. I have always thought that I will live to be at least 130 so ask me again in 76 years, OK???

Jenny Gurl
12-07-2010, 06:06 PM
I was a highwayman, and I'll be back again, and again, and again. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VST2KKIYn50

My first non fem post, I must be slipping. That reminds me, I need to go shopping for a new slip.

Cheryl T
12-12-2010, 09:41 AM
I'll be dead so I really don't care...and also I want to be cremated so it would really be a waste to just burn a beautiful outfit.

leotard fan
12-12-2010, 11:10 AM
i already think about it before.
i would like use a white tigths, a black leotard long sleeve, a blck tutu, ...

Melinda G
12-12-2010, 01:16 PM
And the winner is......the envelope please.

For reasons that I consider to be very good ones, I have elected to shield loved ones from this aspect of my life and have no intention of unloading all this on them when that time comes just because I won't be around to deal with the fallout. I only hope I have enough advance warning to get rid of all the evidence.
My thoughts exactly.
Although I do not want to be buried. I've seen too many halloween movies, where they dug up caskets, and the inside of the cover was covered with scratch and claw marks.:devil:

All kidding aside, recently there was a article about a elderly woman pronounced dead, and laying on a guerney, in a hospital corridor, waiting to be picked up by the funeral home. Someone noticed she was breathing, and still alive. True story.

Davina-Alba
12-12-2010, 03:04 PM
I'll need some notice of that question. I have so many nice clothes that I'm going to have to think long and hard about it. Perhaps I should try them all on and see what I think?

Any excuse - eh?:battingeyelashes:

Proteus
12-12-2010, 04:38 PM
Just an old sailcloth, like the good old days. I guess I'll put it in my will, but a sea burial probably isn't going to happen. I'd imagine funeral homes have something to do with it, always wanting more money from the heirs.

Maria 60
12-12-2010, 08:56 PM
Told the wife i want to be comfortable so a pair of jeans t shirt and leather jacket. And when no ones looking put a pair of pantyhose in the casket.

Maria 60
12-12-2010, 08:58 PM
I was a highwayman, and I'll be back again, and again, and again. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VST2KKIYn50

My first non fem post, I must be slipping. That reminds me, I need to go shopping for a new slip.

Never have enough slips

Tranny Tee
12-12-2010, 09:13 PM
I hope to be cremated, my only wish is that I be dead at the time.

PretzelGirl
12-12-2010, 11:08 PM
Completely and totally up to my wife and daughters. They have supported me plenty and have earned that choice.