PDA

View Full Version : Wrong Number

t-girlxsophie
12-06-2010, 02:25 AM
Funny thing happened to me last night,halfway thru my shift,I got a text mge well at that time of night (2a.m.) I thought it was my wife,but it was a number I didn't recognise the message read "U ok sexy xxx" well I knew must be for me (modest huh! lol),I sent a txt back asking who it was,well this is the reply "Keith from Birmingham babes will get u credit nxt wk,have u got vid call will fone u now xxx" Of course I txted him back telling him you got the wrong number to which he replied "ru in Manchester,single?"

Well I know what your all thinking why didnt i just tell him I was a Guy,well being a kind hearted soul I though he's already had a Girl give him the brush off with a fake number,dont want to completely ruin poor fellas rep by telling him he was texting a bloke:D so I told him I was married from Scotland,thinking that would be that.

Weeeelllll I obv forgot wat guys could be like LOL,El Stud txted back "would love a pic of you,I want to see you looking sexy,please i wont txt again" Cheeky Git,well all bets were off,My thoughts turned to defending my feminine sisterhood and I sent the text to ruin his weekend totally.I sent "unless your a Tranny fancier,I dont think that will be a good idea mate:devil:" Job Done not a peep since,can see from this,what GGs have to put up with,being married didnt stop him chancing his arm,MEN HUH!

:hugs:Sophie

Christy_M
12-06-2010, 02:44 AM
Maybe he is still considering his options...you know guys - no means maybe, right?

Joanne f
12-06-2010, 05:35 AM
Lucky you :heehee: all as i got once was a text saying " sorry i will be late for rugby today" i did not bother replying to that :heehee:

Shari
12-06-2010, 05:48 AM
Two years ago I got "Chestnuts roasting on an open fire" near Christmas time.
Never replied but it did excite me a little.

eluuzion
12-06-2010, 07:21 AM
Whoa, responding to a msg that may be a predator fishing for victims is a risky operation in my mind. But hey, it apparently worked out for you...

I have only responded to misplaced txt msgs a few times. Usually it happens right after I change my cell number (which is frequently), and the person thinks I am still the previous person that had that number. If they continue after I ignore the first msgs I receive, I send em a friendly..."you have the wrong number" msg...and sign it as "Sgt. Marcentos, DPS", lol. That usually ends it immediately and dissuades any ideas they may have of continuing any followup nonsense.:thumbsup:

:love:

Loni
12-06-2010, 10:26 AM
i have text blocked. as nobody i know texts anybody. but now if only i could get the phone co from texting me the bill..maybe if i text them a check??

t-girlxsophie
12-06-2010, 02:11 PM
Whoa, responding to a msg that may be a predator fishing for victims is a risky operation in my mind. But hey, it apparently worked out for you...

I have only responded to misplaced txt msgs a few times. Usually it happens right after I change my cell number (which is frequently), and the person thinks I am still the previous person that had that number. If they continue after I ignore the first msgs I receive, I send em a friendly..."you have the wrong number" msg...and sign it as "Sgt. Marcentos, DPS", lol. That usually ends it immediately and dissuades any ideas they may have of continuing any followup nonsense.:thumbsup:

Well Its a long way from Birmingham to The Frozen North,and he would be In for a shock when there wasn't a demure young lady at the end of that journey LOL,Think your way of handling unwanted txts is Quite cool,that is unless the txter has a Uniform Fetish:heehee:

:hugs:Sophie

Spicie
12-06-2010, 02:28 PM
I get texts from lost numbers once in a while, so I will usually ask, got a funny one a few weeks back entirely in baby talk. <shrug>