PDA

View Full Version : Dead Give Aways

Southern Michele
12-06-2010, 04:32 PM
It's always fun and informative to hear what gave someone away.

I had a thought as I was shining a new pair of sexy boots that I had skuffed. WOMEN NEVER SHINE THEIR SHOES!! Opps, my bad.:eek:

Kelly DeWinter
12-06-2010, 04:37 PM
Hmmmmmmm, Mayby only in Georgia, but up heaya in da Nooorth, we gentelmen allways shine our women folks shoes.' Chuckels' you just can't type a southern accent ! '

Southern Michele
12-06-2010, 04:41 PM
Maybe I can't type a Southern accident but you sure did a "dang fine" job of it. lol

RADER
12-07-2010, 01:44 AM
If you-all went to boot camp, you be shinning them boots 24/7 for innn-spection
LOL Rader

eluuzion
12-07-2010, 02:33 AM
If you-all went to boot camp, you be shinning them boots 24/7 for innn-spection
LOL Rader

hehehe...I was shipped off to a military academy for high school. I do not remember much, but I definately remember all of the time I spent polishing my brass with that can of Brasso. I also remember all of the time spent sitting next to that can of sterno, that was melting the shoe polish I was using to spit-shine my shoes.

I am still a fanatic about shining shoes, polishing my brass lamps, and bouncing quarters off my bed after I make it...:heehee::D:heehee:

I'll make a good maid for somebody someday...or a "leather maintenence engineer" shining shoes at the airport..."SHINE em' UP"....lol

:love:

7sisters
12-07-2010, 02:37 AM
WOMEN NEVER SHINE THEIR SHOES!! :

then you have not met my mother. She polishes her black leather ballerina shoes and makes me polish and shine mine too. i used to argue that they would get dirty on the way to my destination. but she would insist. Frankly if you want to preserve the leather, you have to polish. It's good for the shoes.

Kate Simmons
12-07-2010, 06:14 AM
Of course not Hon. They get us to shine the shoes for them.:battingeyelashes::)

Karren H
12-07-2010, 06:28 AM
I'vev never shined my fem shoes or boots! lol

StacyCD
12-07-2010, 08:49 AM
As a sample of one, my SO has never polished her shoes. Whenever they get scuffed or dirty, it's off to the mall!

Briana90802
12-07-2010, 10:31 AM
We'ins tha southan californya cert'nlee shine them shoes. We's also try notsa skuffem up too. Y'all should tries ta take betta cares o' y'all's stuff.

SANDRA MICHELLE
12-07-2010, 04:16 PM
I also have never shined my fem shoes, if they get scuffed it's off to buy a new pair. It is my guess that all woman use that as an excuse to pick up a new pair of shoes, at least that has been my reasoning behind it. On top of that I have 50+ pair and they don't get worn nearly enough to wear them out so why shine them???

suchacutie
12-07-2010, 05:56 PM
LOL...Tina is obsessive/compulsive! You bet she shines those shoes!!!

:)

Ozark
12-07-2010, 08:55 PM
Dead Give Aways---

I thought this topic was about what you do with your clothes and lingerie after you're dead --- give it away?

My wife has asked me several times what will she do with all my clothes and stuff when I'm dead.

I made a friend who lives close by who also understands and made arrangements for my wife to call him and give my stuff to him when I go.

Well, that's the plan anyway.

Yolanda_Voils
12-09-2010, 09:14 PM
I do whatever it takes to make mine look correct, including ;

Shoe Polish on Leather
Vinyl Paint on Synthetics
Repairs to Straps, Heels etc

I also went by the local leather shop and got a collection of small buckles.

He was nice enough to throw in a few pieces of leather to repair "strappy Heels" with

Every Gurl knows that open toe strappy heels are HOT

So YES, I will polish, repair or whatever it takes to make my prizes last