PDA

View Full Version : Terrific Monday morning

jeannanj
12-06-2010, 11:21 PM
Hi Everyone,
Finally did it. I went out early this morning just around sunrise fully enfemme. It all started over the weekend. I made my way to various shops til I found what I wanted. Finally hours later I find the perfect outfit..umm outfits hehe at Kohls. Not long ago I would just grab something and go. How things have changed.
So on this brisk Monday morning I deiced to wear my long black flowing skirt with a subtle red flower pattern along with a black cowl neck sweater and my new knee high boots. I was able to dress at home and off i went. After finding what I thought was a perfect location. I parked and took a deep breath before venturing out. Must have walked for almost a mile along some crowded streets before returning. OMG what a fantastic feeling. Now just when I'm making my way back to my vehicle I suddenly see flashing lights from the corner of my eye. Heart skips more than a few beats before I begin laughing to myself. Turned out it was a street sweeper slowly coming my way. Instead of avoiding him I turned and crossed right in front of him keeping my head held high and trying to add a little wiggle to my step lol. Funny how I don't want anyone to see me but then on the other hand I want the world to see me. Only problem I encountered was the fact I had to go and change. Oh and I really need to add some makeup. Now If I can only figure out how to remove my makeup in my vehicle :)

Jeanna

AllieSF
12-06-2010, 11:46 PM
Way to go Jeanna. Little steps lead to great leaps forward. Be careful because it is also very addicting! I also clearly know that feeling of not wanting to stick out when, in fact, you are trying to stick out. Regarding makeup removal in the car. I use Neutrogena or Pond's makeup remover swipes, those small wet towelettes. I can get everything off with one towelette. It takes some rubbing to get off my eyeliner and mascara. Sometimes they are the wettest in the corners, which I use for my second and third passes over my eyes. Everything else comes off super easy. Just remember to check in the mirror in a well lighted bathroom for that final check to make sure that you removed everything. Thanks for sharing.

Rianna Humble
12-07-2010, 12:57 AM
Well done Jeanna! Looks to me like you chose a very tasteful outfit so that you wouldn't stick out like a sore thumb, but could be noticed in a pleasant way. Now that you've seen that the sky doesn't fall on your head when you go out dressed, it will be easier next time.

linda allen
12-07-2010, 11:02 AM
Jeanna, That's a great story and something for me to look forward to. I have the plan, I just need the right oportunity.

Christie ann
12-07-2010, 11:13 AM
Great story for a terrific Monday morning. If only every Monday was that way, we would so look forward to the start of the work week.

JohnH
12-07-2010, 01:00 PM
Now don't you feel so much better wearing a pretty outfit and making some people's days instead of wearing the same old drab shirt and pants that 99 percent of the population seems to wear?

I wish more people (men and women) would dress up.