PDA

View Full Version : I'm back again... reintroduction :P

Lost Hour Glass
12-07-2010, 12:20 AM
Hi. I joined a while ago while looking for a support group in the area. I posted some pics of myself that I took with the terrible camera on my phone.

Well my friend that got me into dressing up (long funny/cute story) convinced me to go to the movies with her and a friend I didn't know... while dressed >_<

I'm pretty shy and really can't believe I did it. But I did... and the results we're a bit unexpected...

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y234/Avison/CD/047109957476593ff4585b3c089ccf8b_3.jpg

My friend took that pic a while back. She likes to dress me up and bought me that t-shirt dress for my b-day awhile back. Well before we went out she did my hair (my hair is a bit curly) and put on some make-up (no idea here :3 just a bit of trust). I wore that t-dress, a bra and panty set she got online for me (embarassingly small size that fit...), and a pair of her younger sister's size 8 juniors jeans. I also borrowed some socks and a pair of girl's Vans (the shoe brand) from her to wear. Well... they thought out of the three of them I was the cutest girl there... I assumed they we're coaxing me into keeping my word.

So we went out... I didn't have to talk much and was pretty shy. Talking softly worked whenever I had to talk. Well a few of their friends happened to be there (guys) and talked to them while I was just quiet... and apparantly playing/fiddling with the end of my dress out of nervousness (which they thought was adorable >_<).

We saw our movie (skyline... it was horrible... but I they bought my ticket as a reward for going like that) and went back to her place to hang out a bit before I changed and went home. While we were there, my friend's friend (now my friend :P) told me that when she walked away with the people that we ran into, two of the guys asked who I was and said I was hot/cute and asked for my number/info. She even had a piece of paper with a badly scribbled phone number on it one gave them.

Now mind you these were good looking girls I was hanging out with and we ran into good looking guys...

I guess I mean to say I never thought I could pass that well... or at all. When we got back she brought me into her parents' room so I could see myself in their big vanity mirror. Well... lets just say I was surprised.

I'm not sure how I feel about this. It was like being happy that I looked good and through shyness and nervousness was apparantly really cute and likeable... So now I kinda like doing it too much now and feel like I'm becomming more of "one of the girls" when hanging out and think I like it...

Thoughts?

I really wish I had a picture. They promised me they wouldn't take one... but I really really wish they did now. The pic above is from my b-day when she gave me the dress... and made me wear it :P

Suzette Muguet de Mai
12-07-2010, 12:28 AM
As long as you all are happy and feel comfortable, I think you are very lucky. I would be asking questions and soaking up the answers. Wow, imagine the shopping trips, they could cover for you and get some great things too? You may even develop a great shopping network too. Very lucky.

Rianna Humble
12-07-2010, 12:36 AM
Sounds like you've got a couple of great friends there and you can look forward to lots of girls' nights out/in and shopping trips.

Now you've also seen yourself through the eyes of some of the boys and know that you don't need to worry so much about passing. Maybe your two friends can give you lessons for the make-up too. Why not relax, go with the flow and see how far you want to take it?

Lost Hour Glass
12-07-2010, 02:42 AM
I love the opportunity and how much fun I'm having. But... I feel like I make a better girl than a guy... I don't know... I guess it feels like girls just have more fun. >_<

Rianna Humble
12-07-2010, 07:30 AM
I feel like I make a better girl than a guy...

Is that a problem for you?

I don't know... I guess it feels like girls just have more fun. >_<
We try

insearchofme
12-07-2010, 10:37 AM
Did you say you wore a size 8 juniors jeans? You realize you"ve made a lot of us jealous? Great story and you're cute!

Michelle 51
12-07-2010, 12:09 PM
Size 8 ....Me too first day of school.........Like your pic .
Michelle

Lost Hour Glass
12-07-2010, 02:43 PM
Wow, everyone here is so positive! :O

I guess if it makes me happy I should just do it. I guess I better figure out to to do my own hair and make-up. I need to finda cd group in my area, guess I better start looking!

Lost Hour Glass
12-07-2010, 02:46 PM
Did you say you wore a size 8 juniors jeans? You realize you"ve made a lot of us jealous? Great story and you're cute!

Thanks! :D
One thing that happened a few days ago is my friend figured out I can fit into a girls size 16... I find that really embarassing >_< And now she keeps asking me to wear her sisters stuff - _-