PDA

View Full Version : return of a member with new found glory

nicky
12-07-2010, 12:55 AM
hi girls, ive been a member on the forum for quite sometime now but, ive not posted or done anyhting in along time with the forum due to now rasing a 1 year old daughter and working full time and dealing with life in general. but i just wanted to share with you all that tonight i broke down some personal barriers and it felt great.
it started last night when i deside to under dress to work to day so i pick out some of my favorite items and layed them out for in the morning, now keep in mind i work in a call center with over 300 people in it. this is no big dael for some people but this was my first time wareing a bra and tights to work i have worn panties to work before.but i felt proude of myself for going all day and not backing out on doing it. now for number 2. well after work tonight we had to stop at walmart and get milk and a few other items and again keep in mind that this is no biggie for some but this was my first time, so we were looking for shoes for my daughter and the wemons sections is right next to it and every pair of panties i own a re her hand me downs or she has bought them for me. so tonight i walked in to the pantie isle by myself, no the less and there were people around me stocking shelf and girls browsing throught found a pair that were beautifuly colored and in my size and with no hesitation pick them out measered them and went to put them in the cart after that i walked up to the cashier and payed for them

JOJO44
12-07-2010, 01:34 AM
Bravo!
You got more spunk than I do girl!

Love,
Jo