PDA

View Full Version : you love it...your supporting SO hates it...what is it?

Jennifer in CO
12-07-2010, 01:10 AM
I have a pair of hot pink satin pj's (cami top, long pants) that I just love (comfy as hell). My wife absolutely hates them! Not because of what they are, but she hates pink! I didn't buy them because they were pink, they were just my size and just happened to be pink...

so...what do you love and they hate?

Jenn :D

RADER
12-07-2010, 01:30 AM
Why not Die them a different color? Keep peace where and when ever you can. Rader

awesomestuff
12-07-2010, 04:16 AM
My girlfriend hates pink too....not really sure why though....

StacyCD
12-07-2010, 08:58 AM
Turned around a bit. I personally hate flannel pajamas and only wear satin pajamas or nightgowns. Since we have flannel sheets on the bed, I commented one night that wearing flannel seems like wearing velcro to bed. As a result, my SO has started wearing satin pajamas. I really don't care what my SO wears to bed but I have to say that I think the satin pajamas are a big improvement!

Shadeauxmarie
12-07-2010, 10:17 AM
..... I really don't care what my SO wears to bed but I have to say that I think the satin pajamas are a big improvement!

Did you tell or show her? I've found positve reinforcement of this type of behavior is good for both of you.

Christie ann
12-07-2010, 11:22 AM

Jenn :D

Just about any of my girl clothing

Michelle 51
12-07-2010, 11:30 AM
Christie Ann has got it right.Anything that makes me look femme at all she hates.She'll buy me little things but hates to see mee wear them.

Kelly DeWinter
12-07-2010, 11:30 AM
Why not Die them a different color? Keep peace where and when ever you can. Rader

Awesome idea !

Kim_Bitzflick
12-07-2010, 11:56 AM
I just bought a plaid skirt that I like & she hates. She likes skirts OK but just hates plaid.

Jenny Beth
12-07-2010, 12:01 PM
I have a short tartan skirt she's never liked, not because of the style but because it's more suited to someone in their 20's or younger.

Paula T
12-07-2010, 12:40 PM
We're as young as we feel and I sometimes feel really young when dressed to the nines. Until I bend over and then try to straighten up gracefully:)

I have a short tartan skirt she's never liked, not because of the style but because it's more suited to someone in their 20's or younger.

t-girlxsophie
12-12-2010, 04:01 PM
My Wife Doesn't get my love for Angora,I recently bought a gorgeous Pink Angora mix sweater with slight puff short sleeves,to me It's the most wonderful purchase I have bought In a long time,but to my Lovely Lady It's just something else to Itch and annoy her when we cuddle,though she does like the look of this sweater.So in a way Im in the closet with my Angora Clothing LOL

:hugs:Sophie

ReineD
12-12-2010, 04:45 PM

I'll answer from a GG's perspective. There is nothing that my SO wears that I dislike, since she has great taste and dresses beautifully (and appropriately) for her age in all styles from the casual, to the dressy, to the playful and sexy. :)

But, I do see lots of pics of CDs dressed here and in other places, and the pics that cause my stomach to sink are the ones where the manner of dress is not congruent with the age or the body type of the CDer. This is very jarring to the eye. I also equate bright pink with little girls (you seldom see a womanly woman wearing it), just as you see bright blue on little boys but not on men. So perhaps this is why your wife objects to it. The style and color are not congruent with your age and body type?

I'm just proposing this as a possibility.
:hugs:

SweetPea_GG
12-12-2010, 04:50 PM
But, I do see lots of pics of CDs dressed here and in other places, and the pics that cause my stomach to sink are the ones where the manner of dress is not congruent with the age or the body type of the CDer. This is very jarring to the eye. I also equate bright pink with little girls (you seldom see a womanly woman wearing it), just as you see bright blue on little boys but not on men. So perhaps this is why your wife objects to it. The style and color are not congruent with your age and body type?
:

I have to agree with this too. Im not a fan of pink.. i like some pink but not really for clothing. When I do see pink clothing a lot of it is when I go shopping for my daughters clothes.. and i wanted a daughter so that i could dress her in the pink frilly things.. so ive associated myself pink with little girls/younger girls same as some blues for boys.. but there are some shades of pink that are nice but it cant be a overload of pink thats just to much for someones eyes :) ps- my fav colors are green and purple lol

minalost
12-12-2010, 10:06 PM
Make up - particulary lipstick. I love it, and my wife hates it - on me at least...