PDA

View Full Version : Interesting encounter while at the mall yesterday enfemme

AndreaS
12-08-2010, 10:05 AM
So I was at the mall yesterday all dolled up in a cute little sweater dress with a long sleeved cardigan sweater on top, then some chocolate colored tights with some cute little chocolate boots. Was doing a bit of shopping and decided to check out the Santa that was at that particular mall. I've always wanted to get my picture taken with Santa while dressed enfemme.

The line was very long for Santa and I didn't have the time to stand around and wait, so I decided to pass on the picture with Santa that day. I got on the escalator to go back up to the second floor of the mall since I was parked outside the second floor entrance. The whole Santa scene was set up right next to this escalator. As I got on the escalator and started up, Santa happened to look over at me. Apparantley, little "Jimmy" had just finished up with Santa and little "Suzy" was still getting primped by Mom for her picture with Santa. So as I was going up the escalator, Santa was just sitting there by himself (and only 15 - 20 feet away from me) and he sees me riding up the escalator with these other two women right behind me. He calls out "Hey there, you three lovely girls. All three of you look very lovely today, and you are all definitely pretty girls!" As he's saying this, he's looking right at me with this knowing look in his eye and a smile on his face.

The way he said what he said and the look on his face led me to believe that I got read by Santa (I'm not 100% positive, but that's how I took it), but that he liked the way I looked and may have even been a fan of T-girls. It was a rather strange but fun experience, and I'm inclined to now go back next week and make sure I have time to go sit on ol' Saint Nick's lap. I'd really be curious as to what he has to say then!

Karren H
12-08-2010, 10:12 AM
So that mean your getting coal for being naughty or tons of new dresses for being nice? Lol. That's pretty cool really. I like to stay away from where youg children congregate... "Santa tackles pervert dressed as a woman... Trying to molest children in line...". Would be on the evening news with my luck! Lol

Mary Morgan
12-08-2010, 10:26 AM
Before you jump in his lap, you might want to be sure he is the same Santa next time. Or not!

Christy_M
12-08-2010, 10:32 AM
...he sees you when you´re sleeping, he knows when you are dressed. ;)

Gina X
12-08-2010, 10:43 AM
Maybe Santa Claus does wear heels :devil: after all...........

Lots of love Gina x

vikki2020
12-08-2010, 10:56 AM
You just can't fool Santa! Nice to hear that he was his jolly self!:)

Being Paige
12-08-2010, 04:32 PM
awsome story! Andrea
I wuld go back too!

IamSara
12-08-2010, 04:46 PM
And this is where? I want to go sit on Santa's lap :-)

Sarah

Kristitx555
12-08-2010, 04:51 PM
I think Santa wants you to come back and sit on his lap. You never know what he might want to whisper in your ear! *giggle*

Michelle 51
12-08-2010, 06:15 PM
...he sees you when you´re sleeping, he knows when you are dressed. ;)

Wow Who knew .It must have been a crossdresser who wrote that little jingle.O i wonder when they say jingle if the're really talking about our earrings

sterling12
12-08-2010, 07:42 PM
Au-Oh...Admirer Santa! Maybe you shouldn't ever sit on his Lap, unless your really Into guys in Unfiorm!

Obvously, nothing is sacred anymore. Puts a whole new slant on "Miracle on 34th Street." I will never watch that old movie the same way again.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Sheila11
12-09-2010, 01:28 AM
You might have a chance to be Santa's little HO HO HO.

AndreaS
12-09-2010, 09:51 AM
Au-Oh...Admirer Santa! Maybe you shouldn't ever sit on his Lap, unless your really Into guys in Unfiorm!

You know, Joanie, I instantly got this vibe from Santa that he was an admirer. I probably will go back very soon in order to 1) get my picture taken enfemme with Santa like I've always wanted to do, and 2) get the full scoop on whether Santa is an admirer or not.

Andrea

Christina Horton
12-09-2010, 09:53 AM
Maybe there never was A Miss Claus. Maybe he got caught one day and had to back pedeal and say that he was Santa's wife. After All there about the same size right? Hummmmmmmmm! Makes ya think eh?

Christina Horton
12-09-2010, 10:07 AM
You know, Joanie, I instantly got this vibe from Santa that he was an admirer. I probably will go back very soon in order to 1) get my picture taken enfemme with Santa like I've always wanted to do, and 2) get the full scoop on whether Santa is an admirer or not.

Andrea

I think it would be neat to go back and sit on his lap but what are you going to ask him. (you)" ahhh Santa I have a question for you " (Santa) Ho Ho Ho What is it little girl Ho Ho Ho"!! (You) "are you a tranny chaser" (Santa) "Ho Ho H...What? " (You) "I mean do you like transgenderd people like me?" (Santa) Ho Ho Ho little girl little girl. Santa does not judge on what's on he out side but what's on the inside and all I see is a pretty young women Ho Ho Ho!"

Just be carfull on how you find out kk. Good luck!

docrobbysherry
12-09-2010, 10:48 AM
Who is Santa? Something to THINK about!

I guy that dresses up pretending he's somebody he's not.
I guy hiding behind a beard "mask".
I guy that COULD be under dressed!
I guy that is the center of attention of the pretty women buzzing around him all day!

OMG! Is it TOO LATE to apply for that job??

Sophie86
12-09-2010, 10:50 AM
Well of course Santa is kinky. He's wearing red velvet, faux fur, and leather boots, for heaven's sake. :heehee:

If you go back, be careful not to out him in front of the children, and especially their parents.

Shelby
12-09-2010, 06:39 PM
Well it is said that Santa is All Knowing.

Rebecca Sue
12-10-2010, 06:04 AM
It sounds like he wanted you to sit on his lap and give him a reason to be jolly. Maybe this year he will slip a clock into your stocking.

Jenny Gurl
12-10-2010, 06:39 AM
Once you catch Santa in a compromising position, Christmas is always Merrier.

It's Christmas Party Time!

http://community.webshots.com/photo/fullsize/1489603291076547429MHzWiV