PDA

View Full Version : Mish Mash

Helen_Highwater
12-08-2010, 08:54 PM
This is the coming together of a whole load of threads that’s been in the forum recently.
Tonight I had the chance to spend time dressed outside. So a close shave, tape the face to loose a bit of the bagginess and arch the eyebrows. On with the slap, I’m getting better, new wig, clip on earrings top bit done.
A quick tuck, support briefs for retention, new black tights, my own design cleavage creator, bra, forms and then on with the corset.
It’s cold here in the UK, nowhere gets much above freezing in the day and anything down to the -20’s(c) at night. So long black pleated skirt and knee length kitten heeled boots, white fitted blouse, long black cardigan and a warm pink scarf.
So suitably attired to face the world, out the front door I go and into the car. Drove to a local station; parked and then walked to a nearby post box to post a letter. Spot the next thread; the sound of heels. Do you ever get use to that!
Then spent the next few hours driving around stopping to post a few more letters, more click clack and then back home.
So now I’m typing this account of my small adventure, oh and did I mention I put on false nails so it’s back to the sound and the movement that comes with pointed finger nails.
And the icing on the cake, I bought a new green crinkled fitted blouse today and now I’m back in I can try it on and it fits a good as it looks. My only apology, sorry no pics. Perhaps next time.

kimdl93
12-09-2010, 02:51 AM
No apologies needed. Glad you got out and about! its better than I can claim!

eluuzion
12-09-2010, 03:05 AM
"Splish~Splash...I was takin' a bath"

Hey, wasn't that a song? :heehee:

Sounds like you are on a roll!!

HaveFun/BeHappy !

:love:

Sarah Doepner
12-09-2010, 11:06 AM
I can hear your heels and they sound wonderful.

Gina X
12-09-2010, 11:52 AM
Good for you Helen, I bet your proud of yourself, I would be LOL

Lots of love Gina x