PDA

View Full Version : Makeup

ladyfydiana
09-13-2005, 11:40 PM
I know this subject gets alot of threads but I still have a question.Do you have a favorite makeup brand?Why did you stick with this company?

I just recently started to use Avon makeup and skin care.I still use the skin line because it works.

I used to use Mary Kay,which I have just started again,it cost more than Avon but I feel is a better quality.I also like the packaging that Mary Kay has,they used to have pink brushes,lipstick tubes and compacts.

JocelynG
09-13-2005, 11:53 PM
I prefer anything that looks good or is on sale :D

Inredsatin
09-14-2005, 05:45 AM
I just got some Bare Minerials by Bare Eccentuals and they are great. It is a light powder without the heavy feel of foundation. The coverage is fantastic. I dont know what it is but the foundation conceals even light scars and inperfections. It is a bit pricey but it lasts.
you may see this product on infomercials
Hugs
Brenda

ladyfydiana
09-14-2005, 01:37 PM
I guess what ever works stick with it.I will be having my Mary Kay order dropped off tonight.I will be getting "dressed" tommorow with new make up and a new outfit. :)

GypsyKaren
09-14-2005, 02:22 PM
I also use Bare Eccentuals, it's simply fantastic! I buy it at ULTA, where I get most of my things. I also shop the sales at the local drug stores.

GypsyKaren

tifftg
09-14-2005, 07:19 PM
It is a little pricey, but they are so helpful in the stores in terms of techniques and colors and generally open to the tg community. Also I don't dress as often as I would like, so when I do I go uptown girl.

Tiff

Laurie Ann
09-14-2005, 07:50 PM
Mary Kay (like my wife) love the makeup, packaging and the help from the Mary Kay rep.

Toyah
09-14-2005, 08:17 PM
Tesco own brand and various other stuff picked up I just use what I have