PDA

View Full Version : Crossdress while living on ur own

Jess6887
12-09-2010, 03:05 AM
I am gonna move out soon by myself, and should I perminitly be crossdressed while at home and about town :)

eluuzion
12-09-2010, 03:09 AM
ummmmm,

Not sure if that was a typo or an actual question...?

If it was question...

Simon says:...take two steps forward....:thumbsup::battingeyelashes::thumbsup:

:love:

noeleena
12-09-2010, 04:54 AM
Hi,

As iv been around oz , syd bris & in bundy , & i never had a problem. of cause im some what older & my friends your way know me .
The difference is im just a woman.

You did say that you were not sure about some people knowing you , just not dressed in womans clothes , your Mum has a problem & i spos that includes your family ,

only you know for sure in your own mind what you need to do are you thinking of liveing as a woman & there is a lot more than just dressing for a while it means your name on documents . i mean if just dressing & not liveing as we d say in role think carefully how you see your self , how far do you need to go .
What about work, your income . i do know some who do that, just remember there is a big difference between dressing & lets say acting in a role . & how confident are you , compeared to liveing full time . what im trying to say is , have a think how you see your self ,

Are you that sure of your self that you could be a part of the community join womens groups & hold a converstion that say s , im a woman
The idear sounds great liveing it is quite different.
You see a womans perspective is quite different from a male , & the other detail is & i should have said it first do you ...think ...as a woman who knows they are a woman.

if your any where near , Kings cross we have had women accosted because they were trans ,
I would do some more home work & give it a lot of thought & have a talk with some one who does have some experance in doing it closer to home.

My advise is be carefull think where you need to go with this & how you see your self in a few months time & then a year or two.

Any way do talk some more & let us know how its going,

...noeleena...

juligirl1984
12-09-2010, 04:59 AM
I live by myself.. Juli dominates this house lol.

Mistybtm
12-09-2010, 05:41 AM
I live by myself and i am dressed 24/7 when i am home, I will even answer the door when the ups person shows up.:D:devil::battingeyelashes:

Loni
12-09-2010, 08:30 AM
living on your own is great but can be lonely at times.

dress as you want. dress up in frilly frocks. dress up to the nines. or even just prance around in a bra and panties. your life, find out who you are and have fun doing it.
as for around town. depends on were you live? i could not dress here were i live, (very small town USA) but can just down the rd in a city.

and asap when i get home off comes the work junk and on goes something comfy, and that way till i must put on the work junk to go back to work.

just enjoy life as you see fit.

Loni

Tomara
12-09-2010, 08:31 AM
Hi Jess,
Congratulations on getting your own place !

My suggestion would be for you to dress in what ever way that makes you happy and comfortable , whether your at home or out and on the go.

Best of luck to you.
Tomara

Karren H
12-09-2010, 09:17 AM
Yes!!

Sandi J
12-09-2010, 09:31 AM
I don't live alone,however I am Sandi most of the time. Wife and step daughter are very accepting.
I say, have fun with it!

NicoleScott
12-09-2010, 09:39 AM
It depends on your drive to crossdress. When I lived alone, I could have dressed fulltime (except for work), but I dressed 3-4 times a week. That was enough for me. The reason and strength of your drive to crossdress may differ. Only you can answer your question.

Angiemead12
12-09-2010, 09:46 AM
I guess if you have a lot of free time! I work so much that my dressing is limited at the moment! Its not because I cant do it at home its because I dont have time for it at the moment! a few pieces here and there, but yes when I did first move out it was rampant!

insearchofme
12-09-2010, 12:03 PM
When my wife and I lived apart because of my work I was dressed as often as I wanted, which was a lot. had to hide the clothes when she visited. Now that we're back together I don't dress much.

juligirl1984
12-09-2010, 12:48 PM
living on your own is great but can be lonely at times...

its very lonely... and hard to seem to keep up on top of every little detail!!!!

JohnH
12-09-2010, 01:47 PM
When I'm home I throw on a dress or a set of men's clothes depending on how I feel. My hair is long, I'm not flat-chested, and my whiskers are not really that visible - I have ruddy skin and my whiskers are reddish and grey. So any beard shadow becomes apparent only 24 hours after I shave.

John

t-girlxsophie
12-09-2010, 02:23 PM
I have to say.when I found a place of my own after I seperated from my first wife,I went into femme overdrive It was all in,I joined a support group and every minute at home was Sophie time,yes I loved having the place to myself,not having to answer to anyone,but It was lonely much better coming home to share your bed with the one you love,than coming into an empty house and a cold bed,and I still have plenty of Sophie time:) So I have gained so much

:hugs:Sophie

sandra-leigh
12-09-2010, 02:46 PM
I suspect that if I lived by myself, I would get more and more bitter about not outright dressing at work. I'm not some superhero, hiding my secret identity at work and to and from there and changing back into "me" when I'm safely hidden. Already there are days when I wear skirt or dress on the bus to work and change in a nearby department store washroom before walking the last couple of blocks to work -- and when I get to that department store, I'm often resenting changing into something less controversial.

For example, although this may not sound like much, more days than not I get lunch at a soup and sandwich place that has seen me dressed and I get smiles and sometimes compliments from them. That place is right across the road from the store I change in -- but I often feel obliged to change before I get my lunch, just in case one of my co-workers is getting lunch there. When I do that, I feel like I'm "selling out", "giving in", and like "how dare work interfere with my dressing when I'm not even at work?!"

If I lived alone, I wouldn't have good reason not to wear skirts and dresses out the door to travel to work. I already wear obvious things to my medical and therapy appointments. Almost having it all but not being able to take that last step of walking through the doors at work would, I think, eat away at me. As it is now, we have a contractor in all day (long term) whom we are pretending does not know about my dressing, so I dress in my work clothes... which are women's clothes to various degrees of obviousness, but are not obvious enough that Management must take notice of me... if they've noticed, they're keeping quiet about it, as I'm not wearing anything outrageous.

MargaretJ
12-09-2010, 04:14 PM
I live on my own and usually only get en femme 3 to 4 times a week. I don't think I would enjoy it 24/7, as I treat it as something special to look forward to. However I will often wear a pair of heels about the house just to get some practice in.

ninapuella
12-09-2010, 04:29 PM
Oh i hope that i one day will have the possibility to live on my own and be dressed 24/7. It feels like I have to do that to make some steps in my life.

Cari
12-09-2010, 05:23 PM
I have lived alone for over ten years now. Living alone provides a lot of freedom and I enjoy it. I dont dress every free minute; but do spend more time at it than when I had a roomie. Ive also noticed that I can go farther and do things like makeup, manicures or perfume that take longer to clean up since Im alone.

Living alone doesnt mean you moved into a cave; visitors will still drop by you still have nosy neighbors and hopefully the occasional overnight guest.

What is very nice is being able to leave stuff out all the time. Cari has a bedoom and closet of her own, her makeup table is always set up ect Having a "girl cave" is nice and just makes things easier. I dont feel like Im always dressing out of a suitcase like I was in a hotel.

The bigger question is what will the place look like; I dont think my place is decorated overly feminine; but there are few touches here and there. I wouldn't want the enitire space decorated fem. Moving means shopping and it would be very easy to regret pink sheets and frilly curtains down the road. I try to stay kinda gender neutral.

So I guess if had any advice it would be to set some space aside for her but dont let her take over all of it while you are in a pink fog. As nice as the girl cave is I can throw a sheet over the makeup table ; close the doors and not worry what a guest will think.

My guess is that in a few months you will find a level of dressing that is right for you. I wouldnt rush into any major changes just because your living situation changed. Enjoy the freedom and certainly indulge as much as you like; but decisions like going 24/7 ect have many other factors involved to consider.

The freedom also opens up time for everything; not just dressing; being able to come and go as you please is nice; this is hard to explain but the fem side can become like a roomie and limit you.

kimdl93
12-09-2010, 05:56 PM
the consensus is a simple yes. My wife and I had the house to ourselves for most of the past three years, with the youngest away at school. She moved home after getting a job - smart economically, but its cutting into my dressing time! Hope she can afford a place of her own soon!!!!

linda allen
12-10-2010, 11:39 AM
You can certainly dress how you wish. Keep in mind though, friends or family may drop by without advance notice. Be prepared. I almost got caught once long ago when my front door wasn't latched when I thought it was and my ex and child came over for a visit.