PDA

View Full Version : "I don't think so."

linda allen
12-10-2010, 09:25 AM
My wife and I used to belong to a gym. We quit because of maintenance and staff attitude issues. She joined a "women only" gym and really likes it. Yesterday I was complaining to her about some aches and pains and she said to me that I should start exercising. I said "Maybe I could buy a wig and a set of falsies and join your gym." She gave me a very strange look for a second, then a normal look and replied "I don't think so."

Michelle 51
12-10-2010, 09:48 AM
Well next time she complains and says "we never do anything together" tell her you tried.

Joanne f
12-10-2010, 09:53 AM
I am sorry but i agree with your wife as it is not only about you and your wife it will also affect the other members and what their attitude would be towards it and their partners if you were to be found out , still it is a nice thought .

linda allen
12-10-2010, 09:56 AM
I am sorry but i agree with your wife as it is not only about you and your wife it will also affect the other members and what their attitude would be towards it and their partners if you were to be found out , still it is a nice thought .
It would help if you knew that:

1 She doesn't know I cross dress.

2 I was kidding. Of course I would be found out. It's just that funny look she gave me for an instant. Maybe she does know.

Randee
12-10-2010, 10:18 AM
And keep trying. No wig and falsies, but that kind of discussion did lead to me joining my girlfriend's jazz/ballet dance class wearing leotards and tights with her and the other ladies.

Joanne f
12-10-2010, 01:15 PM
It would help if you knew that:

1 She doesn't know I cross dress.

:doh: Silly me , i take everything so serious on this forum .:straightface:
i can see why she gave you that look :heehee:

sometimes_miss
12-13-2010, 12:16 PM
Female only gyms are like that for a reason. They don't want any men there, no matter what we wear.

Karren H
12-13-2010, 12:20 PM
Hell my wife says that same thing when I grab a bottle of pinkish body wash at the store.... Lol.