PDA

View Full Version : Question re: Pre-op vs. CD tattoo type

Briana90802
12-10-2010, 11:09 AM
I know that there are other threads out there that talk about tattoos but this is a question for all you ladies out there that I don't think has been addressed.

First off, are you transitioning or just happy being a CDer?

Secondly, if you have a tattoo, or you're planning to getting one, does transitioning persuade you to get one more feminine? As well as placement? Do you want to get one on the small of the back, under the pantie line, etc.

IF you are a CDer do you also want one in a more fem place, but worry that people will see it? And how fem do you want you tattoo to be?

Thanks.

MJ
12-10-2010, 11:13 AM
i'm not in to tattoo of any kind
huggs

Gerrijerry
12-10-2010, 11:42 AM
I had a lovely flower on my left shoulder. however then it started to rain and messed it up.

Suzette Muguet de Mai
12-10-2010, 03:25 PM
Why mark something wonderful as the body encased in a skin that was a gift to me by my mother and father who diplayed love for eachother and I was that product. For me I see no benefit in being tattooed. I really do not care if others do it, it is there decision and I do not pay their way in life, neither do they pay for me to live.

MiraM
12-11-2010, 06:18 AM
I don't let the questions of "is this a girly design?" or "this a femme place to get a tattoo?" influence my decision when it comes to what ink I get and where it is placed. I have several tats, and the majority of them would be what most people consider the typical "manly" type designs, place in the typical "manly" locations. But, I also have a Rose on my neck....not a typical "manly" place. The only thing that influences my decision on ink is what it means to me....what story does it tell about my life and who I am? Each one of my tats represents a part of who I am or a specific event or period in my life. I don't get a tattoo just for the sake of having something drawn on me so I can look girly or manly. My tattoos are what they are, and if someone does not like them because they are not "girly" enough or "manly" enough based on how I am dressed, tough tatas...The ink is for me, not for them. If that is your major concern in getting a tattoo, maybe you should think about it more....they don't wash off and if you later regret the decision to get inked, you are pretty much SOL unless you can fork out the cash to have them removed by laser (expensive, and I hear somewhat painful).

Diane Smith
12-12-2010, 12:36 AM
My tattoos are all intended to express my femininity, and I consider them part of my crossdressing life. I don't display them when in drab. But I didn't get them until I was somewhat older (about 40) and had figured out that this CD'ing thing wasn't going to go away, so I could be free to celebrate it with permanent markings. I don't know if I'll ever be full time, but I'm pretty sure now that I'm permanently girly.

- Diane

tricia_uktv
12-12-2010, 06:25 AM
I have been thinking about a tattoo for a while now. I am pre-op and happy with my feminine self. As Diane says, if I do it, it would be to express my feminity which I am proud off. It would not be something I would show off when in drab.

Megan Thomas
12-12-2010, 06:48 AM
i'm transitioning and nothing in this world would persuade me to get a tattoo. I think they are awful, although I support everyones right to do what they wish to their body. Just not for me.

Cheryl T
12-12-2010, 09:32 AM
Firstly....I really don't know and can't answer that yet.
Secondly...I don't like tats. I'm not into anything that permanent in body modification.