PDA

View Full Version : Getting a little rough

tgirl2b
12-10-2010, 01:07 PM
So my wife and I were getting ready for bed last night. When she said to me why don't you go and shave your legs. They are getting a little rough.And even gave me a razor. This just about floored me. She's has known for over 29 years about my cding . But has always disapproved of it. She must be getting old .I love my wife.
ps. Know if I can only get her to let me keep my nail's long.:daydreaming:

RADER
12-10-2010, 03:08 PM
Ask her if you should ware pantie-hose to bed. That would make your leg's a lot smother. Rader

Emily Ann Brown
12-10-2010, 04:05 PM
Grow up! GEEEE!

She didn't said anything bad. I read it they you had a little stubble when she didn't like. Maybe it scratched.

Em

NathalieX66
12-10-2010, 04:10 PM
Try skin lotion.

tgirl2b
12-10-2010, 07:02 PM
First To Rader. I tried that several years ago, not going to happen any time soon. Now to Emily Ann, of course it must have scratched ,I'm not trying to put my wife down in any way I love her to much. If you knew her you would have been amazed by her suggestion she is homophobic big time. I'm glade she told me to shave. May be she is coming around to be more accepting toward this life style she always say's she hates. She has always said that we cross dressers are from another world ! And finally to Nathalie I often use lotion , It just that I did not shave for a couple of days. I have kind of been in a rut lately not have any time to get prettied up. I just wanted to share this with you all. I sure you all have had some one tell you something that made your day. this was my first from her.

Karren H
12-10-2010, 07:34 PM
Grow up! GEEEE!

She didn't said anything bad. I read it they you had a little stubble when she didn't like. Maybe it scratched.

Em

You were the one who would tell everyone you shaved because your wife and you liked to get out the cooking oil and rubber sheets if I remember correctly, Em? Lol.

t-girlxsophie
12-11-2010, 03:36 PM
Nothing worse while cuddling up in bed,than jaggy hairs,ruining the romantic moment

:hugs:Sophie

india-jane
01-04-2011, 12:42 PM
i had the same but my gf is ok with cding x

kimdl93
01-04-2011, 12:50 PM
It sounds like she at least realizes that smooth legs feel better than hairy ones! That's progress.

Suzette Muguet de Mai
01-04-2011, 03:08 PM
Did you make the same comment to her years ago? Women have damn good memories and they wait for THE OCCASION to pounce.

Jonelle
01-04-2011, 03:50 PM
Ha.... that's great!! women like "socially acceptable" she is probably old enough now to realize that she likes you smooth legs against hers..

my wife once said "you need to shave your legs"
"i though you didn't like that" i responded
"its not that i dont like it, i dont really care if you do, i just dont like you stubble scratching me" she said