PDA

View Full Version : Just the right bra

firststepnow_whynot
12-10-2010, 01:49 PM
hi all,

i have been cross dressing for a long time now. about once a month and no one knows about it yet. been married, have kids, leading a very happy life. i give myself this pleasure of cross dressing in the same vein of reading a book once a month or spending a day at the museum. something that i do to indulge myself. i dont own my own clothes and use my wife's clothes... although it is not the right thing, i am beyond that now. the haggle of buying clothes, hiding them, and the worry of getting caught. my dalliances or the level of the same are not worth the effort to go and do all this.

however, today i am working from home and i wore one of my wife's bras. nothing fancy, not underwired, not padded...just a garden variety bra. i never wore this one earlier, cos i used to go for the padded ones so that i get a better shape. but those ones were not comfortable and the bands, straps and the cup support (yes i have man boobs... not very proud to say) were all foo bar. back to the bra am wearing now, it is just perfect... after years and may be a decade, i have this aha moment from a perfect fit.

just very happy today. thought i would share it with you.

charlie
12-10-2010, 02:31 PM
Hello First step!
Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy this place for information, hope and camaraderie as much as I do. First, though I must say that your world is about to hit a very hard place. I went for two years without telling my wife about my dressing. When she found out it was a tough period. Wives like honesty in their marriage. With honesty they can handle most anything. By telling her she may help you. At the very least she will not leave you when she does find out. CD is not something we can hide well from our spouses. We enjoy it too much. She will detect that you are preoccupied and think you are having an affair or worse. She will eventually detect that her clothes are being used. Your game is a dangerous one. I know. My wife hates my CDing, but hates that I lied and hid it from her instead of being open and trusting her. Go to the Goodwill and find some clothes. Many are new, the people there have no judgments about a guy buying female clothes, the racks are full and the clothes are cheap. Good Luck!

JohnH
12-10-2010, 02:40 PM
(yes i have man boobs... not very proud to say)

My slogan is to make lemons into lemonade - there are a lot of "girls" on this forum that would love to have that "problem" you and I have. At least we don't have to mess around with breast forms!

John

RADER
12-10-2010, 02:51 PM
This is the time for gift giving; that said, go out and buy some bra's like your wife
has. You can always wrap them up and put them under the Tree.
Get an extra 1 or 2 for your self. That way, if found, she will think they belong to her.
However, you might try to break the "NEWS" to her. Maybe in a fun sort of way as a
bedroom game, maybe as losing a bet, you ware the bra for a day or something. It just
might open the door a little. Just remember, go slow, and be honest. Good luck Rader

gwenbeth
12-10-2010, 03:11 PM
I agree with John about the man boobs. It makes me feel good to know that _I_ filled up that bra.