PDA

View Full Version : Astonished by my SO

Aimee20
12-10-2010, 06:54 PM
So my girlfriend and I were getting dressed today at the same time when all of the sudden she started going through my bra and panty drawer and handed me a pair of pink panties and said I should where them under my normal clothes. I just said cool and slid them on then continued to look for a shirt. It wasn't but a few seconds later she said "these too" and handed me one of my bras and my smaller set of forms. At this point I wasn't sure what was going on and asked if she was just trying to be funny or what. All she said is that I should where my girly stuff out more because she likes it.

I guess we all have our issues, some have SOs that are condemning and I have to figure out how to walk through Walmart sporting 38c's at the busiest time of the day lol.

tgirl2b
12-10-2010, 07:08 PM
With a big smile on . You are one lucky girl.

VS Fan
12-10-2010, 07:15 PM
I agree :)

Rita C.
12-10-2010, 07:16 PM
I know you wounder what is going on when your SO hands you a bra and panties and tells you to wear them. I had about the same thing happen to me, we getting ready to go Pennys and she looked at me and said that I needed to check and see if I needed any new bras for thay had them on sale. When we got there she found her size then turned to me and said she would help me find some for me to try on and what size did I wear, the sales clerk all so looked at me and asked what size and style I would like to try. No way would I turn down a new bra.

deebra
12-10-2010, 07:56 PM
WOW, What great accepting attitudes these women have. Now think of the closeness and emotional intimacy these couples can have. Why can't other women be this smart? Reminds me of a Ann Landers column. The wife wrote in that her husband was a cder and they wen't shopping together as girlfriends, tried on clothes together, shared home duties and she said she loved the closeness of having a girlfriend and husband all in one, plus her wardrobe doubled in size. I to would like to know how to walk thru WalMart and conceal my 40D's under my jacket, it's so hard to dress in drab and not wear them.

linnea
12-10-2010, 08:01 PM
I think that that is wonderful, Aimee! I also think that sometimes others are accepting, supportive, encouraging in ways that we don't always realize or recognize. My SO surprised me not too long ago when we were shopping at Ross (not for anything for me) by walking to the women's underwear and urging me to buy three pairs of panties. She wasn't being cute or funny or anything like that. She just thought that I should buy some and she wanted to know about my size and selection.
I was surprised and pleased.

MJ
12-10-2010, 08:13 PM
I have to figure out how to walk through Walmart sporting 38c's at the busiest time of the day lol.

with your head held high and a very big SMILE :D

sandra-leigh
12-10-2010, 08:36 PM
I haven't tried Wal*Mart, but in my experience, 38C's aren't noticed very much on me, not unless I am deliberately wearing a stretchy top to emphasize them.

Heck, I've done 38C's at work, in big meetings (e.g., our VP comes to visit), without anyone noticing.

I don't start to get spontaneous (sincere) comments about my bust until I'm up to at least 38E, with the most compliments at 40G (and the highest rate of women thinking that my bust must be real or at least implants.)

38C on me, in something not designed to be stretchy, is somewhere between "I didn't see anything" and "might have some moobs" and "I don't give a darn" and (when talking to bra professionals) "Those are way too small for you."

Experiences will vary, of course, but around here, if you yourself don't keep admiring your 38C's, probably no-one will give a fig.

firststepnow_whynot
12-10-2010, 09:00 PM
am reminded of something my wife commented on of recent. i was wearing normal guy clothes - denim and a t-shirt. we had guests come over and after they were gone, we were discussing on how the evening fared. at one point, my wife said, dont wear this t-shirt from now on, i could see your boobs. it was a casual comment and i let it pass and moved on to a different subject. but it stuck with me and even now when i remember this, i feel good and amazed at the same time :-). i have my own boobies that my wife has acknowledged....

Cheryl James
12-10-2010, 10:06 PM
What you described has been the subject of a recurring dream for most of my life. I hope she is a keeper in all of the other ways that are important.

Leslie Langford
12-11-2010, 01:18 AM
... I guess we all have our issues, some have SOs that are condemning and I have to figure out how to walk through Walmart sporting 38c's at the busiest time of the day lol...

...it's a dirty job, alright, but someone has to do it!:eek::heehee::doh::D

Chickhe
12-11-2010, 01:34 AM
Any invitation such as that throws me in to defensive mode wondering what's up and what trap she is setting. But if it is for real I hope you enjoy it as much as sher does!

joanna marie
12-11-2010, 02:10 AM
You are so lucky,enjoy

ReineD
12-11-2010, 02:17 AM
I to would like to know how to walk thru WalMart and conceal my 40D's under my jacket, it's so hard to dress in drab and not wear them.

I know it's late and I really need to get some sleep, but I was passing through and saw this. As a GG, I have a question for you, Aimee, and anyone else who feels this way, if you don't mind.

Why on earth would you want to wear your bra and forms if the point is to conceal them? +?

Christy_M
12-11-2010, 03:07 AM
I know it's late and I really need to get some sleep, but I was passing through and saw this. As a GG, I have a question for you, Aimee, and anyone else who feels this way, if you don't mind.

Why on earth would you want to wear your bra and forms if the point is to conceal them? +?

Inner peace for me...knowing they are there but not wanting to get caught with them.

Maria in heels
12-11-2010, 06:03 AM
Aimee....I think that you are lucky, happy, and should embrace your SO and give her a big hug! She is clearly showing her acceptance, and support..why not do it? JUst tell her that she has to approve of your makeup and clothes and go with it ! Walmart is simple, especially with her at your side...

sandra-leigh
12-11-2010, 12:37 PM

If I'm in public and not within spitting distance of work and I'm concealing my bra and forms, then chances are I'm with my wife, who isn't too keen on me wearing obvious forms when I'm more male looking. What she doesn't know doesn't hurt her (i.e., it isn't the fact of my wearing forms, it is the visibility of the artificial bust; she didn't mind when i was up to natural 38B and wearing tight tops.)

If I'm at work, then I'm probably wearing a bra unless my blouse is enough that a bra would clearly show through. And if I know my boss won't walk in on me, then I sometimes wear small forms. If I'm going to an all-employees seminar and wearing a sweat-shirt or the like, I'm probably wearing small forms. I'd prefer if my bust were large enough that I showed a clear bustline without forms; in the mean-while I "practice".

To put that a bit more clearly: at work I am not concerned that someone perceives that I have a bust, as long as they think it is real. I am concerned instead about being known as wearing forms -- as deliberately artificially increasing my bust size. To actually have boobs is something I can handle: "It happens to some guys; the doctor says it's nothing to worry about", but to be known at work to wear forms when it isn't understood that it is something I need to do... that concerns me.

Somehow, in me, the situation is linked to the fact that I can appear in public in stealth mode, and I can appear in public as "a guy in a skirt or dress", but I don't like strangers to see me change between the two modes. In either mode I can be "This is the way I am, deal with it!", but I'm emotionally vulnerable while switching between them. Hmmm, an interesting topic to bring up with my therapist.

t-girlxsophie
12-11-2010, 02:57 PM
My Wife likes to cuddle me,and feel my bra under my top when I meet her from her Work to go shopping.when your SO is that comfortable with you like that,it is reason to smile)

:hugs:Sophie

lisa_sf
12-11-2010, 09:41 PM
My Wife likes to cuddle me,and feel my bra under my top when I meet her from her Work to go shopping.when your SO is that comfortable with you like that,it is reason to smile)

Same here. And she has a habit of snapping my straps at the most interesting of times...

Shelby
12-11-2010, 09:46 PM
I wish I had a girlfriend like yours. At this point I would just like a girlfriend.

ChristiesGurl
12-11-2010, 09:49 PM
Awesome. I recently discovered that M. wears "tighty whities" as a boy. Ick. I would much rather see girly panties peeking out from the tops of his drab than those!

Samantha43
12-11-2010, 10:16 PM
Same here. And she has a habit of snapping my straps at the most interesting of times...

My wife does that too. I think she is getting even!

juligirl1984
12-11-2010, 10:56 PM
Awesome. I recently discovered that M. wears "tighty whities" as a boy. Ick. I would much rather see girly panties peeking out from the tops of his drab than those!

LOL thats funny...

snifff
12-12-2010, 12:10 AM
I wish I could smile like that!

snifff
12-12-2010, 12:13 AM

I wish I could smile like that!

charlytuna
12-12-2010, 06:58 AM
my wife doenn't have problem of buying me a bra when we are out together but she has a problem IF i wear out when we are shopping figure that out

Jenn868
01-09-2011, 10:41 PM
That is great though that she did that sounds like so much fun!

lingerieLiz
01-10-2011, 01:02 AM
my wife doenn't have problem of buying me a bra when we are out together but she has a problem IF i wear out when we are shopping figure that out

Easy, she is worried about being embarassed.

kimdl93
01-10-2011, 10:42 AM
Why not ask if she would enjoy going out with you fully dressed? Maybe help with hair and make up?

SherriePall
01-10-2011, 12:34 PM
If someone at Wal-Mart says something about your 38C's, just tell that your girlfriend made you wear them.

Rachel05
01-10-2011, 03:10 PM
Goodness me I would love the chance to share that walk with my SO

Kaz
01-10-2011, 04:05 PM

Reine, as always, you cut through the paradoxes that we live in! I was so proud to get out of my car and walk half a mile to work wearing my forms, to get through reception and to my office to take them off. Why? Because it felt so good walking about "under"dressed like that! How mad is this?

Maxi
01-10-2011, 06:41 PM
You can dress what ever way you want to when going to Walmart. Those people have seen it all. Check out this web site http://www.peopleofwalmart.com You'll see why I say that. Nothing could shock them.

larry
01-10-2011, 07:47 PM
Holy Smokes ! How Lucky ! And as I read the replies it all gets pretty darn exciting.

So my girlfriend and I were getting dressed today at the same time when all of the sudden she started going through my bra and panty drawer and handed me a pair of pink panties and said I should where them under my normal clothes. I just said cool and slid them on then continued to look for a shirt. It wasn't but a few seconds later she said "these too" and handed me one of my bras and my smaller set of forms. At this point I wasn't sure what was going on and asked if she was just trying to be funny or what. All she said is that I should where my girly stuff out more because she likes it.

I guess we all have our issues, some have SOs that are condemning and I have to figure out how to walk through Walmart sporting 38c's at the busiest time of the day lol.

ChristiesGurl
01-10-2011, 08:07 PM
Why can't other women be this smart? Reminds me of a Ann Landers column. The wife wrote in that her husband was a cder and they wen't shopping together as girlfriends, tried on clothes together, shared home duties and she said she loved the closeness of having a girlfriend and husband all in one

Yep. We shared clothing the weekend. There is also something really sexy about seeing her in my clothes... I don't know if she felt the same way, but did say I looked cute. ;-)

Laura Evans
01-10-2011, 08:12 PM
Go with the flow and don't look too deaply into it. Lucky girl.

linda allen
01-11-2011, 10:07 AM

I think the point is to feel them.

celtic.blue.eyes
01-11-2011, 11:53 AM

I think a lot of people in general get a thrill out of doing something "they are not supposed to do" or something that would be considered "tabu". Just think of telling a kid "don't do that" or "don't look in there", and what is the first thing they want to do? We never really grow out of it. For instance, during prohibition, alcohol consumption actually increased, because it was more fun to do something tabu as well as drink. Similarly, walking through Walmart sporting some 38C's right under everyone's nose gives the same kind of thrill, not to mention satisfying the need to feel feminine.

VanessaVW
01-11-2011, 12:29 PM
From what you've shared, you have a good SO. Keep her!

jackielou
01-11-2011, 12:40 PM
with someone like her beside me i would be walking proud and chest out you are 1 lucky person to have someone who understands and loves you

prene
01-12-2011, 04:20 AM
Does your gf have any sisters who are as understanding as her?

KristaE
01-12-2011, 05:11 AM
That's awesome.

<-----Envious. I wish my wife was that eager to assist/encourage... heck, even being accepting would be great.

kaitlin
01-12-2011, 05:36 AM
I too am blessed by a Wife that loves her "wife" LOL Almost any time we go somewhere it's the same...."what ya wearing?" Then she will make a suggestion or find something for me. (bra, hose, shoes etc.) I have 3 sizes of forms, from a "B" to a "DD" set, and we have a little agreement, what she picks I will wear, so it depends on how she is feeling as to what size if any I wear when we go out! I LOVE IT !!!!!

gaylegirlify
01-12-2011, 07:53 AM

Mine is the same she buys me lingerie but i can't wear it out.

linda allen
01-12-2011, 09:25 AM
I have 3 sizes of forms, from a "B" to a "DD" set, and we have a little agreement, what she picks I will wear, so it depends on how she is feeling as to what size if any I wear when we go out! I LOVE IT !!!!!

What if you go to the same place twice, once as a "B" and the next time as a "DD"?

sandra-leigh
01-12-2011, 10:27 AM
What if you go to the same place twice, once as a "B" and the next time as a "DD"?

You think women don't go out wearing bras that push up or minimize depending on their mood?

Depending on the clothing you are wearing, you won't necessarily even be able to tell the difference. A B with a tight sweater is a lot more visible than a DD with a baggy sweatshirt.

Aimee20
01-12-2011, 12:58 PM
Wow, I haven't kept an eye on this little thread of mine and am happy to see it going a months later. As far as the going out fully dressed dressed with her, we do that quite often and I even spend a lot of my home time in girl mode. What made this instance so bizarre was I was just getting home from work and changing in to comfy drab clothes to go grocery shopping lol

Jean Ann S
01-12-2011, 01:20 PM
me too

Jean Ann

durhamgirl27
01-12-2011, 03:51 PM
After being left by my fiance (and girlfriend of 8 years) after she found out that I dress, I can really appreciate how important it is to have someone supportive. After about a half of year of dating I told my current girlfriend I'm a crossdresser because I didn't want to repress anymore; she was so amazing and bought me some lingerie from Victoria's Secret that night :)