PDA

View Full Version : Stop CDing forever

deebra
12-10-2010, 08:24 PM
If you could swallow a pill and be completely free of the need/addiction to cd would you, or is it such a enjoyable, fullfilling experience that you are blessed with being born with it. After all as a cder you can enjoy being two people/genders where others are just one.

Kelly DeWinter
12-10-2010, 08:27 PM
No, I would not be be, Accepting yourself for who you are is the ultimate happiness.

MJ
12-10-2010, 08:28 PM
Then i'll take the pink pill and live as a woman :straightface: oh right i already do :D

Zoie
12-10-2010, 08:28 PM
Yes I would.. then life would be so much more easier and my marriage less complicated!

(However there are no "What if's" in life so I accept the hand I was dealt)

Raychel
12-10-2010, 08:35 PM
A pill would probably make my marriage better. Maybe it would be better, But maybe it would be just the same, without the enjoyment I get from dressing. I don't think that I would take the pill.

Leave well enough alone, for me anyways.

juno
12-10-2010, 08:40 PM
What is not to like? As an MTF CDer, we get the life benefits of being male (i.e. unfair sexism in our favor), do not have to deal with menstruation, but still get to experience life in ways that normally only women get to enjoy. It is the best of both worlds. The only disadvantage is the illogical misconceptions of crossdressing somehow being wrong, but that is the problem of those less informed, not ours. I admit that openly CDing can cause problems, but that is something that needs to change, and the world will be a better place.

It would be nice to take a pill and get a more feminine body.

Davina99
12-10-2010, 08:50 PM
But what would I do instead?

Karren H
12-10-2010, 08:54 PM
Chocolate flavored? I love chocolate!!!

Yes. In a heartbeat.... My life is too overly complicated....

SuzanneBender
12-10-2010, 08:57 PM
I have seen this question multiple times and have never answered because I can't come up with some upbeat, happy, silly answer. I can't this time either, but its time to answer.

I didn't get to choose if I wanted to be TG. Its simple a matter of I am who I am. Who I am is me and that includes of the ohhey gooey rich and chewy TG insides. It has been something I have known all my life but just recently have come to truly accept. I have come to believe that each of us was blessed to be just the way we are. So my heart says no.

But on the other hand there is the practical logical side. Unfortunately, being who I am hurts those that I love. That heart that says no breaks as I see the confusion, frustration and sadness this causes for those that once thought I was their knight in shining armor and then years latter found out that I am simply a damsel in distress.

Does that pill have a way to keep me from ever knowing or remembering who I am at my core? If it does I'll take a six pack to go. Flip the inner switch from chick to dude and don't let me know it. I'm like the guy in the matrix that was willing to go back in. Send me back and let me be blissfully ignorant and I would take that pill in a heart beat. Would I miss me yes, but I wouldn't know and those that I love would finally be able to smile at who I am again.

Inna
12-10-2010, 09:01 PM
just to think all that money I would save:
clothes.....$400.00
shoes.......$300.00
Hormones..$200.00
Therapy....$200.00
beauty......$150.00
Surgery.....$50,000.00

although, if such pill was out there it would probably cost...........$200,000.00

and after all feelin' like a babe is ............................Priceless!

Melinda G
12-10-2010, 10:01 PM
I like things just the way they are, thank you. Wouldn't change a thing. :battingeyelashes:

Kelly Greene
12-10-2010, 10:16 PM
My goal is to integrate my feminine and masculine sides. Taking a pill that would make one side go away would be counter productive toward my goal.

Sarah Michelle
12-10-2010, 10:21 PM
I hate decisions.... Ummmm

sissystephanie
12-10-2010, 10:37 PM
I guess I am like Melinda G!! I wouldn't change a thing, unless someone I love really wanted me to! IMHO, being a CD is a state of mind! That means if you are mentally strong, you can change things without any pills. I did stop being a CD some years ago, and only started dressing again because my late wife begged me to. If you really want to stop you can, no pills are necessary!

Annaliese2010
12-10-2010, 11:05 PM
If you could swallow a pill and be completely free of the need/addiction to cd would you, or is it such a enjoyable, fullfilling experience that you are blessed with being born with it. After all as a cder you can enjoy being two people/genders where others are just one.I'm addicted to nothing. I am as I am. I do what I do. It is what it is. Boop boop de boo. Tee hee...

Michelle 2774
12-10-2010, 11:31 PM
I also agree...no need to change anything, thank you!

countrygirl
12-11-2010, 12:04 AM
No I would not change.

Sophie86
12-11-2010, 12:30 AM
I have gone several years in the past without any desire to crossdress. Now, I constantly worry that something is going to flip over in my head, make me lose that desire again, and spoil the fun I'm having. So no, I don't want or need that pill.

Heather Daniels
12-11-2010, 12:50 AM
I feel like a politician on this one. I have to flip flop around. On one hand...yes I'd love to lose the fear and guilt, but on the other hand, I really do enjoy my feminine side very much. I truely believe it helps me to be a better person overall.
If there were no ramifications on being a cd, then no...I would not want the pill, but with things being the way they are, yes I would probably take it.

JOJO44
12-11-2010, 01:03 AM
Chocolate flavored? I love chocolate!!!

Yes. In a heartbeat.... My life is too overly complicated....

Me? I prefer strawberry!

I have seen this question multiple times and have never answered because I can't come up with some upbeat, happy, silly answer. I can't this time either, but its time to answer.

I didn't get to choose if I wanted to be TG. Its simple a matter of I am who I am. Who I am is me and that includes of the ohhey gooey rich and chewy TG insides. It has been something I have known all my life but just recently have come to truly accept. I have come to believe that each of us was blessed to be just the way we are. So my heart says no.

But on the other hand there is the practical logical side. Unfortunately, being who I am hurts those that I love. That heart that says no breaks as I see the confusion, frustration and sadness this causes for those that once thought I was their knight in shining armor and then years latter found out that I am simply a damsel in distress.

Does that pill have a way to keep me from ever knowing or remembering who I am at my core? If it does I'll take a six pack to go. Flip the inner switch from chick to dude and don't let me know it. I'm like the guy in the matrix that was willing to go back in. Send me back and let me be blissfully ignorant and I would take that pill in a heart beat. Would I miss me yes, but I wouldn't know and those that I love would finally be able to smile at who I am again.

It would make my wife ecstatic to have her 100% husband back again. And, as all memory would be erased . . .
That would be an easy way out.
An easy solution.

I guess I am like Melinda G!! I wouldn't change a thing, unless someone I love really wanted me to! IMHO, being a CD is a state of mind! That means if you are mentally strong, you can change things without any pills. I did stop being a CD some years ago, and only started dressing again because my late wife begged me to. If you really want to stop you can, no pills are necessary!

I too, have stopped for short periods of time (from 3 months to a year). But it always seems to come back - - in spades.

Trouble is.
Maybe, this is the wrong area to say the following. If so, sorry.

One year ago last week my wife was diagnosed with stage three cancer.
Appx. three months later one of the doctors, that saw her in the beginning, saw her again and expressed surprise that she was still alive.

We left that negative MD.

This morning, my darling wife went to see her doctor again, and was informed that she was stage four and may only have two months left.

She has helped protect me and my dressing from nosy neighbors and prying eyes.
She has also wished, no, expressed strong desire that I stop.
And now, with her about to leave me. . .

The remaining time I have with her, I will spend doing what she wants the way she wants me to be.
Her strong and loving husband.

Rachel Morley
12-11-2010, 01:11 AM
This question comes up a lot on this forum and I always answer the same way. No, I would not take the pill as CDing makes me happy. Ok, I am not typical as I am married to a woman who encourages it an finds it fun, plus my step son is not the least bit bothered by it at all. I happen to find it enjoyable, fullfilling and yes, I do think it is an experience that I am blessed with. Crossdressing makes me feel relaxed, happy, and fulfilled. Why would anyone ever want to get rid of something in their life that makes you feel this happy?

spotlessMind
12-11-2010, 01:20 AM
This is a REALLY inciting question for me. However tempting that would be at times (and it surely is), my answer would be no.

It would strike me as a blasphemous thing to do to myself. Life has been a roller-coaster of ups and downs, but that is LIFE. It would defeat the purpose of living to magically erase a part of myself. Mind you, if there was a pill that would transform me into a GG, I might consider it lol. I'm very dead-set on knowledge as something that shouldn't and can't be undone. I'd prefer to continue along the path of enlightenment, no matter what trials and tribulations that might bring. This includes the experiences that I don't welcome also. Adversity builds character, and that's a form of knowledge.

The temptation would always be there, but even in my weakest moments, I don't think I could succumb to erasing who I am, even when it's a part of me that I don't like or want to be rid of.

It's also appropriate to mention that each person has a different reason to be doing it in the first place. There are some commonalities across the board, but in my case, it is not a fetish or addiction. I'm growing more and more convinced by the second that I simply have the soul of a woman, or possibly both, or neither. So, like I said, there would be a personal blasphemy involved in erasing that. I don't want to rid myself of my soul.

(intense! lol)

Steph.TS
12-11-2010, 01:20 AM
I would be happy to have simplicity however to take a pill that would remove a part of yourself is some what like have a frontal lobotomy, afterwards it's not the same you as b4. I am dealing with me as I am and trying to come to terms with that.

spotlessMind
12-11-2010, 01:29 AM
One more thing I'd like to add...

As far as I can tell, so far, from other threads and just general input from other people in a similar boat, nobody feels shameful or wrong or sick or pitiful based on their self-perspective.

Pretty much all the doubt starts and ends on the external factors. Such as "what people will think" or "being different than everyone else", etc etc. Think about it. I truly have never heard, first-hand, any situation of adversity that resides solely within a person.

The only exception I can imagine would be a spiritual/religious one. But then you're treading into territory that has been debated and fought over for all time and always will be.

What I'm saying is, it can almost be definitively said that, if someone were to want this magic pill, it would be an expense to themselves on the account of others. And I've always felt that, even when it's next to impossible to enlighten someone, what is good for me IS good for those around me. Whether they will ever be able to understand that is another story!

;)

Danni Bear
12-11-2010, 02:00 AM
Me? I prefer strawberry!

It would make my wife ecstatic to have her 100% husband back again. And, as all memory would be erased . . .
That would be an easy way out.
An easy solution.

I too, have stopped for short periods of time (from 3 months to a year). But it always seems to come back - - in spades.

Trouble is.
Maybe, this is the wrong area to say the following. If so, sorry.

Appx. three months later one of the doctors, that saw her in the beginning, saw her again and expressed surprise that she was still alive.

We left that negative MD.

This morning, my darling wife went to see her doctor again, and was informed that she was stage four and may only have two months left.

She has helped protect me and my dressing from nosy neighbors and prying eyes.
She has also wished, no, expressed strong desire that I stop.
And now, with her about to leave me. . .

The remaining time I have with her, I will spend doing what she wants the way she wants me to be.

JoJo,
I am so sorry for you. Take care of your wife as only you can now. Be strong in the knowledge that we are all praying for you and her.
GOD BLESS and KEEP YOU BOTH IN HIS HANDS

Danni

Rianna Humble
12-11-2010, 04:01 AM
I've found such a pill - it's call the Real Life Experience! No need to go on cross-dressing as a man, I can dress as me all the time now :dance:

I'm afraid I never enjoyed being the wrong gender so I can't relate to the last part of the question, sorry.

Jenniferpl
12-11-2010, 04:09 AM
Cross dressing makes for a complicated life. If it simplify my life, I would take it a in second.

Suzette Muguet de Mai
12-11-2010, 05:28 AM
No, shock horror. I enjoy everything about crossdressing. If it was not for parents, family and the fear of infection I would sign up now. I would never, ever take a pill to change me because I AM ME.

Maria in heels
12-11-2010, 05:55 AM
no, I would never take a pill to stop dressing....it would be me trying to divorce myself

Joanne f
12-11-2010, 06:02 AM
I am not going on the pill , make everyone else take one to turn them into cross dressers instead. :heehee:

morgan51
12-11-2010, 09:43 AM
No, I simply love who I am today no pills for me that would make me different.

msniki48
12-11-2010, 09:58 AM
Karen,

it is funny that you say that you would take the pill. It goes to show that here in crossdresser site land, we really only see a glimpse of our sisters lives.

In here you look so confident and happy and not a care about anything. We see our pictures of happy moments that make us come back again [ to dress and hopefully regain that happy moment again. :daydreaming: We have to remember that the people we see here and our conversations here, represent a miniscule part of our true lives. Thank you for your candor. i often wonder if i would take the pill also, but i keep looking for the [ make me prettier pill!!!!! hmmmmmph can't find it
:( ]

hugs
msniki48

Ashliegh
12-11-2010, 10:00 AM
No, not a chance. I love who I am. My girlfriend loves who I am. It's something we both enjoy. Now, a pill to make everyone else tolerant and non-judgmental, that I would go for.

janet1234
12-11-2010, 10:08 AM
I have no desire to change!
Happy in skin (French saying)

Tina B.
12-11-2010, 10:17 AM
No! I know what I am and have accepted myself long ago, The pill and it's effects are an unknown, I just don't know how happy I would be if I didn't have cross dressing, so I'll just stay as is thank you very much.
Tina B.

cindychan
12-11-2010, 10:20 AM
Hmm. As I see it cross dressing is an important part of my life and I like it. It helps me deescalate when I'm stressed, strengthens my relationship with my (encouraging) wife, and gives me something to do when I'm bored. To take a pill to stop it would be like suicide. I guess it all depends on the level that Cding effects the aspects of your life.

Jessica S
12-11-2010, 12:57 PM
Yes, I would take it. It would make things simpler. Even though my wife is supportive. But having young kids around not dressing and hiding would make life easier. You don't miss what you don't have.

StacyCD
12-11-2010, 01:15 PM
At one time in the past I would have because I thought that there was something wrong with me. Now that I have come to accept that this is who I am, even with the complications, taking the pill would be wrong. However, in today's society it seems that mass medication is becoming the norm!

Cassie Cas
12-11-2010, 01:30 PM
As much as I love skirts and heels, yes I definitely would.

Jenny Doolittle
12-11-2010, 01:37 PM
I feel so fortunate that I have had the privledge to straddle this fence. When I was younger, before I knew there were so many of us girls, I was always wondering why me? But since then I have really enjoyed having this special perspective into life. If a pill were offered, I dont think I would want to take it, although I think maybe my wife would want me to.

ReineD
12-11-2010, 11:30 PM

JOJO, I am so sorry about your wife. You both will be in my thoughts. :hugs:

Ria
12-11-2010, 11:53 PM
Sure I'd take the pill, only so many hours in this life to do it all, be nice to free up the resources! But... there is no such pill, so might as well enjoy. =)

AlannahNorth
12-11-2010, 11:59 PM
The pill for me? No. Not that being as I am makes life easier (quite the opposite) but I think I would lose a great deal.

Now - give the world a pill to accept all of us in a far more positive light? Yep - I'd go with that one!

GaleWarning
12-12-2010, 12:02 AM

JOJO, you and your wife are in my thoughts and prayers.

Sarah Doepner
12-12-2010, 12:05 AM
I'd be reluctant to take the pill. It's not crossdressing that makes my life complicated, but having to hide my crossdressing from people who don't accept, and guessing who those people are. If your magical resource can invent the end of crossdressing pill, can they come up with others? I'm with those who would like to share the pills with everyone else. I've learned too much about myself through crossdressing to give all that up. And I've met too many nice people who are either crossdressers or love one and don't want to give up those relationships either.

Karinsamatha
12-12-2010, 12:43 AM
I know for a fact I would not take the pill. I have accepted me for who I am, I don't want to lose that ever. In the words of Popeye " I ams what I ams".

AliceJaneInNewcastle
12-12-2010, 01:00 AM
Such a pill already exists.

Because being a crossdresser is an integral part of my personality, it would not be possible to be the same person if it was possible to remove crossdressing from the personality. It might be the same body, and a vaguely similar personality, but it would not be the same person.

Hence, a suicide pill such as cyanide would be the only pill that would or could ever meet the original criteria.

eluuzion
12-12-2010, 02:24 AM
I am doing just fine in the CD department. But I would be interested in a pill that can make you totally invisible, or give you the ability to fly. PM me if you have any of those in stock, K?:)

:love:

charlytuna
12-12-2010, 06:46 AM
I like things just the way they are, thank you. Wouldn't change a thing. :battingeyelashes:
too late for the pill now I'm happy with my cding If there was a pill I would needed itsome 50 yrs ago

Cassandra Lynn
12-12-2010, 10:22 AM
If i could go back to 5 or 6 years old and have said pill, then sure.
But at this point the battles have been fought and a little over a year ago i accepted my femme self.
Life today is still about trying to get financially situated to enjoy my life as Cassie, but i love her and me, so i couldn't stop now.

JOJO, i feel your pain, cancer is once again affecting my family, so you and your wonderful wife will now be included in my prayers and thoughts, God Bless.

Cassie

Jan Michell Collins
12-12-2010, 10:28 AM
No I Like my self to much like I am to change. Besides I don't want to have to get to know my self again

Alicia Neal
12-12-2010, 10:41 AM
No, I would not be be, Accepting yourself for who you are is the ultimate happiness.

Me too I must be a real woman in my soul and in my heart

BRANDYJ
12-12-2010, 10:50 AM
I think being a regular, normal average male would be so damn boring. Maybe even being an average GG would also be boring. I am anything but typical a male. I like my SO's domination over me, I like some aspects of BDSM and of course I like to cross dress. Why would I want to loose any of the things that sets me apart from the majority of others and make life boring to me? No and hell no, I would not take that pill.

Star
12-12-2010, 10:57 AM
Yes I would. Why? Because the result of transition for me would not have a passable result so it would be easier to bring myself to the male side 100 percent. Unfortunately the pill is as much a fantasy for me as becoming a passable woman so there is no acceptable direction for me to go. If we are talking about magic and we have a choice though, I think we all know which direction we would go don't we?

TGMarla
12-12-2010, 11:18 AM
Very sad, Jojo. You have my condolences. I think that being in a similar situation would kill my desire to dress for the duration as well.

My wife deserves to have her husband, the man she married, 100% male also. But I was transgendered when we married (always have been), and I hid it from her. I still keep my femme activities to myself, and reserve my time with my wife to strictly a male gender role.

I think often about the origina question here. Not necessarily with pills or anything, but if I could exchange who I am for a me that was not transgendered with this insatiable desire to wear dresses and high heels....no, scratch that....desire to be female, I'd probably do it in a heartbeat. The longing to encounter the world on a daily basis as a female is at times overwhelming. I have this constant envy of women for who they get to be in this life, a life that I will never have. And I'd rather I got to enjoy the one I have without those feeling gnawing at me every day.

On the other hand, I couldn't imagine a life where I didn't get to experience and enjoy "being" female from time to time and wearing pretty clothes, makeup, high heels, etc. So I'm always torn about whether or not I'd actually rather NOT be this way.

BRANDYJ
12-12-2010, 11:32 AM
Appx. three months later one of the doctors, that saw her in the beginning, saw her again and expressed surprise that she was still alive. We left that negative MD.

Jojo, I too offer my sincere condolences to your wife's health issues. Having lost a wife to cancer after a 6 month battle in 1984. I know how hard it is. I loved my wife dearly and clearly remember the daily struggle we faced. Looking back, i never gave up hope and even blinded myself to the reality of her passing even when the doctors and nurses were trying to tell me there was little or no hope. I know that I thought of nothing but her for that time she suffered with trying to cure that cancer. My waking hours were either in the hospital with her, or I was at work. Little else do I remember about that 6 month period.
I wish you well in dealing with this horrible disease. My heart goes out to you and your beautiful wife.

Lucy_Bella
12-12-2010, 11:41 AM
Hell Yes I would ..Give me the damn pill!! I'd do it with out even thinking about it ..So give it to me where can I get ? How can I get it? There is no such thing yet and that's a crying shame !! That question has been asked here so many times and my answer is always the same..!!

shannonFL
12-12-2010, 12:04 PM
The pill, a magic wand, (insert another metaphor here)..to stop..the premise being that cd'ng or being tg has caused harm or pain to ones' self or loved ones and friends, or has prevented the cd from maximizing some kind of achievement, professionally, financially, or personally. I would accept the "pill" or some other process, only if I could be assured of the following:

1) I would always be pleased with the body I was originated in, in fact, I would love, not hate hairy legs, chest, etc.
2) I would always enjoy intimacy with women as a man...and never wish I was one.
3) I would like to have, in addition, a special power, I could use whenever I wish, to make people feel really great about who they are...just the way they are.

That is all.

spotlessMind
12-12-2010, 06:37 PM
3) I would like to have, in addition, a special power, I could use whenever I wish, to make people feel really great about who they are...just the way they are.

that's beautiful

Davina-Alba
12-12-2010, 06:57 PM
If you could swallow a pill and be completely free of the need/addiction to cd would you, or is it such a enjoyable, fullfilling experience that you are blessed with being born with it. After all as a cder you can enjoy being two people/genders where others are just one.

Stop? - Good God NO!!!!

It is the most fulfilling part of my life

Carly D
12-12-2010, 09:47 PM
An oldie but a goody that gets posted every now and then.. I think sometimes I'd like to stop being this way for a while.. I go to bed most nights with cross dressing on my mind rarely dreaming about it though.. There is a certain amount of wishing to not be this way that.. Actually no, I don't think I would want to take that pill.. No thrill in that there pill, it is the thrill of dressing that makes me live I think.. Some look forward to Christmas I look forward to the shopping season because it means I can look through the womens clothing with a certain amount of confidence knowing that I could be looking for something for my girlfriend..

bridgetta
12-13-2010, 12:24 AM
Its other people with the issues. The need to repress and conceal it is to protect them from their lack of imagination. Period.

sometimes_miss
12-13-2010, 05:08 AM
If you could swallow a pill and be completely free of the need/addiction to cd would you
Absolutely. I'd take it in a second.