PDA

View Full Version : CDs, would u choose to become a TS?

docrobbysherry
12-11-2010, 12:57 AM
If u r a CD that DOESN'T feel TS, like me, and u had the chance to change into a TS, would u?

Yes, I'm AWARE many of u HAVE become TS after starting out as CDs. And many more will! But, I doubt if many do so VOLUNTARILY!?:straightface:

What if someone invented a pill that would PUSH u over that line? Would u take it?

For me, I'm not sure! Here's why:

I mite LOSE the experience of that erotic shot of adrenaline seeing Sherry in the mirror. Something I really enjoy. However, I think dressing EVERY DAY would change that! :D

I mite GAIN the EXPERIENCE of what it's like to have the feelings and emotions of a female. Something I have always wondered about, but have never felt!:battingeyelashes:

So, would I take the pill? Would u? Why, or why not?:brolleyes:

tinysquid
12-11-2010, 01:58 AM
I think I would....the practicalities of life prevent me from taking that step now, but instantly? OMG that would be beautiful... =]

ReineD
12-11-2010, 02:56 AM
Sherry, I'd be interested to know just how many CDs would decide they want to transition because of the erotic high as you call it, thinking it is their true calling to womanhood.

Then I'd love to know how many CDs like this would regret the decision.

Those are entirely the wrong reasons to transition.

Also, I may be wrong, but IMO a person would already have to have the feelings and emotions of a female before transition, since this would BE the reason to transition.

Christy_M
12-11-2010, 03:12 AM
I think that the build up of confidence and the ability to shape how far to go through personal experiences would be important. As a rather large man with a family and career, transitioning would be at a heavy price and without a different inner perspective of how the gains would outweigh the losses, I would have to pass on the pill.

Now if there was a pill that would immediately turn me into Halle Berry then sign me up.

Danni Bear
12-11-2010, 03:27 AM
Sherry, I'd be interested to know just how many CDs would decide they want to transition because of the erotic high as you call it, thinking it is their true calling to womanhood.

Also, I may be wrong, but IMO a person would already have to have the feelings and emotions of a female before transition, since this would BE the reason to transition.

Reine,

As I am a transitioned TS.
You couldn't be more correct in your analisys of why we transition. We are female before, during and after transition. We hide this part of our nature for many years but finally it overtakes us and then we have to be true to that which is real not that which is a lie. Many of us believe that if we can run fast enough or far enough that it will magically disappear from our lives. Genetically, no we are not women. In temperment,emotions,the way in which we think,act and by any other measure we are and will always be women. We really have no other choice in life. This is not only those who have gone through the full scope of transition but also those who because of other concerns stop short of full transition. Would we choose this if we had a choice, for the most part, probably not if we knew beforehand what the true costs were going to be.

Danni

Vickie_CDTV
12-11-2010, 04:07 AM
As a TS friend once quipped, "I wouldn't wish this (transsexualism) on my worst enemy."

Of course, everyone's experiences will vary, but the life of a TS can be agony. Even folks who have everything else going for them can end up miserable. TSs are driven to do it, they have to do it, it isn't a choice for them. It is not something one would ever want to sign up for.

If you dress up and get an erotic kick, that is fantastic, and despite what some say, this erotic kick does not have to/will go away with time. Dress up and have fun with it. Dress up and enjoy it for all it is worth.

Rianna Humble
12-11-2010, 04:10 AM
IMO a person would already have to have the feelings and emotions of a female before transition, since this would BE the reason to transition.

Reine,

As I am a transitioned TS.
You couldn't be more correct in your analisys of why we transition. We are female before, during and after transition. We hide this part of our nature for many years but finally it overtakes us and then we have to be true to that which is real not that which is a lie. Many of us believe that if we can run fast enough or far enough that it will magically disappear from our lives. Genetically, no we are not women. In temperment,emotions,the way in which we think,act and by any other measure we are and will always be women. We really have no other choice in life. This is not only those who have gone through the full scope of transition but also those who because of other concerns stop short of full transition. Would we choose this if we had a choice, for the most part, probably not if we knew beforehand what the true costs were going to be.

Danni

. :yt: . :iagree:

Danni has expressed it better than I could. As someone who is just at the start of her transition, I would only like to add to the last sentence:

I would not have chosen the years of torment trying to hide from who I really am and believing that accepting myself was something negative and wrong. By comparison, any costs involved in my transition seem a small price to pay for gaining a sense of well-being and wholeness.

Dana
12-11-2010, 04:33 AM

Why is it predisposed that men are not capble of "feminine" fellings, wants, needs, desires?

That we don't like babies, little tikes, puppies, and kittens?

That we're not capable of "Ahhhhhhh" moments?

That we're not capable of embracing and enjoying fememity?

And so if we are?

OMG!

Cats are breeding with Dogs!

Its the freaking end of the world ~ as we know it!

Crossdressing isn't a diease!

That we're not capable of "

suzy1
12-11-2010, 05:03 AM
I think Dana makes some very good points. [I see my brothers little 18 month old son and go “ahhhhhhhh” And as for kittens!
As for the question, I would prefer a switch rather than a pill. Then I could switch back again when I wonted to. Im missing the point maybe.

SUZY

Suzette Muguet de Mai
12-11-2010, 05:24 AM
I guess at my age and with my past history I would transition tomorrow. Why I do not consider it is: fear and uncertainty. Fear because I am fearful of pain and infection uncertainty because I do not know what my mind set would be tomorrow. Then I may suffer regret because then I would always be questioning and for me I need an answer. Maybe if I did not have parents I would have transitioned years ago. In summary, if I had a pill to swallow that would make things so called easier, then maybe my decision making would become more complex.

juligirl1984
12-11-2010, 05:33 AM
As a TS friend once quipped, "I wouldn't wish this (transsexualism) on my worst enemy."

Of course, everyone's experiences will vary, but the life of a TS can be agony. Even folks who have everything else going for them can end up miserable. TSs are driven to do it, they have to do it, it isn't a choice for them. It is not something one would ever want to sign up for.

If you dress up and get an erotic kick, that is fantastic, and despite what some say, this erotic kick does not have to/will go away with time. Dress up and have fun with it. Dress up and enjoy it for all it is worth.

thanks for sharing that... I relate to how "everything is going GREAT for me but still ends up..... well... still finding it out.

BRANDYJ
12-11-2010, 05:47 AM
No I would not take that pill. I know who I am and happen to like who I am. I am a man that happens to enjoy crossing the line to be feminine at times; Like what I admire, cherish, want, need and even lust for. That is a woman. There is a big difference in emulating a women and hopefully feeling as beautiful as she is or might feel, and becoming one through full transition. I might even then miss being a CD.

Maria in heels
12-11-2010, 05:49 AM
To take a pill and transistion overnight...hmm this is such a deep question and cannot be answered in a quick fleeting moment..

I would have to say that 25 years ago, I would have taken the pill without even thinking twice about it .... I always wanted to be a "real" female, not sexually, but as a person, but over the years, I have learned that I embrace Maria as I always have, and she is part of my persona and helps to shape me in the decisions that I made and will make in the future. I have always tended to "lean" towards the more enfemme feelings as well as the softness and love towards others, unlike my "male" friends who were very rash and rough, even with girls. IT was as if they needed to put on a show for everyone, to be "cool" and not let their guards down --- it was hard not to have tears in your eyes when a group of us, along with girls, went to a "girly" movie...

Now, if you offered me the pill today, I would have to say no, not because I do not want Maria to be out, but because I have a certain professional relationship that would not transistion easily, as well as my family unit and children. Would family understand..I think so, but there are so many more issues at hand over the last 14 years that I would not feel comfortable being so "selfish" as I am a caretaker --- yes, that part is very strong from Maria, and affects my choices everday...

Bottom line...if I could take the pill "temporarily" I would not even hesitate, but for long term today.... Sherry - do you think that you could go back downstairs to your lab and adjust the formula so that the pill would last something like 2 weeks for me please??????????????

nicole12
12-11-2010, 05:56 AM
i would love to think, feel and be a woman is inside with all there different types of emotions etc . When im dressed i do feel fem but at this stage i don't think im totally feeling like a lady on the inside etc only because i don't know how to be that way but wish i could be.

Danni Bear
12-11-2010, 06:01 AM
Doc,

I'm kinda afraid that some don't understand your question in your OP. It's not a pill that would transition you as I understand it but a pill that would change your perception of yourself from being A CD'er to being TS and all that entails. That is to say it would change you from male perspective and major activities to a female perspective and actions. Not emulating a woman but becoming one while still maintaing a more male life.

Danni

ReineD
12-11-2010, 07:29 AM
Why is it predisposed that men are not capble of "feminine" fellings, wants, needs, desires?

Lol. That's not what we're saying at all. Of course men are human and they have all the same feelings that women do (who are also human). :)

It's a question of gender identity. A M2F TS knows that she is a woman before transition. HRT and SRS won't make her feel more "womanly", since she's already there. It's an internal thing. She will love puppies and babies before, during and after transition too. As will her brother, and her baby sister.

Emotions are independent of gender identity.

I have always tended to "lean" towards the more enfemme feelings as well as the softness and love towards others, unlike my "male" friends who were very rash and rough, even with girls. IT was as if they needed to put on a show for everyone, to be "cool" and not let their guards down --- it was hard not to have tears in your eyes when a group of us, along with girls, went to a "girly" movie...

You know ... there's a discussion going on about this in a different thread. And I agree with you entirely!

The machismo is all a show. Underneath, these guys have all the same feelings as the rest of us. But only the most confident will own up to them and admit it out loud. :) Boys cry too.

Jonianne
12-11-2010, 08:22 AM
......Also, I may be wrong, but IMO a person would already have to have the feelings and emotions of a female before transition, since this would BE the reason to transition.

I think what you mean, Reine, is that a person should know that she is a female in her mind and spirit. Often I do wish I were female and often fantazie about being TS, but I know I have too much of a male mind and I have no doubt it would be a mistake for me. Even though there are times when I know I have a genuine yearning to be a female, I also know my male side knows the erotic aspect of it. It is really something you have to sort out in your heart. Someone searching would have to find out what is the primary driving engine, is it an erotic drive or a genuine desire to express your femine side or BOTH (a lot of ships have more than one engine). In my case I've had to sort out what degree does each engine drive the desire.

So Doc, no, I wouldn't take a pill to push me over the line. If I had a say in my mothers womb, I think I would choose to be born female, but I am OK to let the universe make that decision.

JohnH
12-11-2010, 08:52 AM
I not only say no, but HELL no.

I definitely identify myself as male. I simply like to wear more different types of clothing that what is accepted for standard male attire. Having said that, I would like bigger breasts. Mine are only B cup, but some of my male relatives have C and D cup breasts. But I say leave everything else alone for me and I would like to remain a male.

John

MJ
12-11-2010, 08:59 AM
Yes, I'm AWARE many of u HAVE become TS after starting out as CDs. And many more will! But, I doubt if many do so VOLUNTARILY!?:straightface:

Sorry sherry i don't understand your statement clarify please
you know i did :hugs:

docrobbysherry
12-11-2010, 10:30 AM
Doc,

I'm kinda afraid that some don't understand your question in your OP. It's not a pill that would transition you as I understand it but a pill that would change your perception of yourself from being A CD'er to being TS and all that entails. That is to say it would change you from male perspective and major activities to a female perspective and actions. Not emulating a woman but becoming one while still maintaing a more male life.

Danni

Thank u, Danni! U GOT IT! Sorry Reine, MJ and others! I worded my post VERY poorly! I've edited it so it may make more SENSE!
The pill changes your FEELINGS from those of a CD, to a those of a TS. Of course, MANY of u have those feelings NOW! This thread was directed toward CDs, like me, who DON'T!
AND it has NOTHING to do with transitioning!

sissystephanie
12-11-2010, 10:55 AM
I would have to agree with JohnH. I was born a male, and have no desire whatsoever to become a female or live like one. Yes, I do love to feminine clothing, but the rest of being feminine is not for me. And unlike JohnH, I do NOT want bigger breasts! I have natural 40 B's and they are fine for my body!!

insearchofme
12-11-2010, 11:02 AM
I love my femme self but I love my male self. So no I would not want to change.

Sheren Kelly
12-11-2010, 11:33 AM
I find this a very interesting thread.

To answer Sherry's question, no I would not wish to force a transition, but.....

I occasionally feel very femme, yet know that it is primarily a way to release the stress I feel for having to maintain the traditionally male personna. There is a part of me that wants more feminine secondary characteristics, but I don't forsee SRS. An androgenyous look would probably suit me, enabling me to more easily express my femme side while not abandoning my ability to be masculine. I have had electrolysis and often think about HRT, but I think that would be the limit.

I have resolved that "I am not a woman, thought I would have liked to have been one" and I resolve this dilemma by gradually taking on an inner femininity as well as an occasional external femme expression. Since I was raised as a male, I am not sure I have the life skills and emotional foundation to effectively live as a woman.

divamissz
12-11-2010, 12:19 PM
As always, you bring up the most interesting questions Sherry...

I was once described by someone as a CD with TS leanings, so I suppose I would be quite happy to take that pill. But would I really need to? I've felt far more feminine than masculine in many ways for most of my life; would that change? Do I hate the bits (no pun intended) that are masculine? Not all of them. One time I'd have gladly leaped headfirst into transition; now I don't know.

And would I have the kind of strength I've seen in my friends who have transitioned, who have gone through so much? I saw someone last week whom I haven't seen since before she had SRS and she looked not just happier, but more content. If I could have that, it'd make it worthwhile.

Do I need a pill to push me in that direction?

Loni
12-11-2010, 12:22 PM
i am a cross dresser, a tend to believe a transsexual is born in the wrong body. just as i am hard wired to dress-up they are hard wired to be the other gender.

yes at times i do think it would be grand to have the body of a girl...but my size/shape kinda kills that. for a male i am just average, but for a woman i would be a bit larger than the norm.
and after a resent cancer surgery. things just are not working as they should. so i have thought...just maybe...tend to a bit of cosmetic surgery. as not enough to tuck. and too much to not budge. but to change completely...maybe not.

MargaretJ
12-11-2010, 03:44 PM
I just like the dressing up etc, and have no desire to change sex.

t-girlxsophie
12-11-2010, 03:51 PM
No Desire to change,I am happy to be a Crossdresser,for a start I know from TS friends how hard it can be travelling down that road.Plus I am in a great place now,and I know that would change,as my wife wouldn't be so understanding should that development occur

:hugs:Sophie

Xandria
12-11-2010, 03:55 PM
nope, not in a million years... my SO has made it very clear she is not a lesbian.. i love her waay to much to loose her.

Jilmac
12-11-2010, 03:55 PM
Sherry, My simplest answer is NOPE! I'm still very much involved with my male side and although I have shed many of the masculine features I had in the past, (body and facial hair for example), I still enjoy many of the guy things I do as a male.

Lyndal
12-11-2010, 04:06 PM
Hi Sherry,
Great thought provoking thread. I do't thinkl I would like to transitioin however I love to dress up in my femme clothes. The dressing helps me feel more feminine but as I can only dress very infrequently, I work on the mental side of my female self andon my femme feelings. When I look at a dress I think gee I would love to wear that, and when I do get the chance to dress with wig make up etc it seems more special, and I feel comfortable as my feminine self. I would never fullly transition but love to look as feminine as I can and think as feminine as I can. I love my time as a girll and interacting with people on crossdressers helps.
Lynxx

Karren H
12-11-2010, 04:33 PM
I can't think of any good reason to get me to change teams..

Shelly Preston
12-11-2010, 04:57 PM
There are a lot of things to consider before you decide to take the pill

Are you a TS who has not really recognised the fact the easy choice then is go for it

Will you regret the decision because friends and family decide they dont want to know if your TS

Will it be easier as you would then be on a path to being a woman, No more hiding in the closet ?

As for myself I honestly dont know what I would do unless faced with the reality of the choice

Debglam
12-11-2010, 05:54 PM
I find this a very interesting thread.

I have resolved that "I am not a woman, thought I would have liked to have been one" and I resolve this dilemma by gradually taking on an inner femininity as well as an occasional external femme expression. Since I was raised as a male, I am not sure I have the life skills and emotional foundation to effectively live as a woman.

Wow - well said! I DO wonder what I would have done if given the option when I was much younger???

When I first started to acknowledge these feelings, we had a neighbor across the street and the eldest son came out as transsexual (in the mid-1970's). You would have thought they had the black plague and I even remember neighbors telling us not to go to that house for Halloween as if TG is contagious! (Maybe it is - I used to do yardwork for them. :D) Anyway, that kind of reaction was more than enough to make me keep my feelings to myself!

Debby

Inna
12-11-2010, 05:58 PM
There is a pill which would turn off sexually charged tendencies to dressing! It is called HRT and it is very real.

Kaz
12-11-2010, 06:15 PM
This is a very thought provoking thread Sherry!

I am with CapHill Kelly too. When I was a teenager I used to wish I would wake up as a girl. I saw a film on the TV with a guy called Michael Bates called Dr Jeckyl and Mrs Hyde. the take on the original story was that Mrs Hyde was a very sexy flirtatious grab them and go woman, whereas Dr Jeckyl was a quiet reserved UK doctor. What a dream... to take a pill and be the woman.

Now i know that is not what Sherry is saying and the pill will only take us to TS... but... things were different back then and I got on with life, married had and still have a great relationship with my wife, three daughters.. etc..

No I wouldn't take the pill. I like the life I have lived. It has had its moments, but I have added value to other people's lives by being the guy I am... who is so far from machismo it isn't true! My nature is nurturing, and supportive.

I lack the life-skills and am too old to go TS. And I know I would miss being the guy... so I would have to become a FTM CD!

Jorja
12-11-2010, 06:26 PM
I saw a film on the TV with a guy called Michael Bates called Dr Jeckyl and Mrs Hyde. the take on the original story was that Mrs Hyde was a very sexy flirtatious grab them and go woman, whereas Dr Jeckyl was a quiet reserved UK doctor.

Darn, I thought I had hidden that film of my life years ago! Looks like it is time for a new hiding place before they find the juicy stuff. :)

LitaKelley
12-11-2010, 07:20 PM
Had you asked me this a few months ago, the answer might of been no, but today, without a doubt, YES.. I would.... My kids being #1 of course, but the 2nd most important thing to me is becoming an actual female.. It makes me cry sometimes.. I don't know WTF happened.. but I'm not the same as I was and dealing with all these feelings and emotions is tasking my brain. All I know is that I am truly MUCH HAPPIER when dressed and when out en femme, I am actually more comfortable and at ease than when I was doing those same things in drab.. weird, but that's the case.... I can't really explain it, for lack of accurate description or words.

NathalieX66
12-11-2010, 07:50 PM
I've asked myself the question a million times and the final answer is nope.

You can detect the confusion there, but the final answer always ends up the same.

I am a lot like a lot of people here who have a strong feminine side, and the desire to cross over that great canyon. Only thing is I have a strong male identity too. I like my guy side enough that transition would be the equivalent to murder. I would hate to kill that poor dude....for what?

I can't do it.

I'll go out in public often, I'll dress at home as often as I feel like it, I'll grow my hair long, I'll do facial hair removal. I want to look as passable and real as possible BUT I will not do hormones or anything further.

Being transgendered is a part of me, not the sum, or whole of me. I cannot speak for anyone else. I am a model for me, and no one else.

Frédérique
12-11-2010, 08:30 PM
If u r a CD that DOESN'T feel TS, like me, and u had the chance to change into a TS, would u?

No. Quite frankly, my dear, these days I feel more like a shepherd and less like a shepherdess, but I am nonetheless effeminate and will remain so, until the day I die. BTW, where is my flock?
:idontknow:

Rogina B
12-11-2010, 08:57 PM
I honestly don't want to age as a "freak of nature".I know that many TS girls live a lonely life as they get older..it is usually the reality.I know that I need my physical working ability to compliment my skills in order to survive in today's world. I am a realist in that I know reality is far different than fantasy.

Samantha43
12-11-2010, 09:37 PM
I wouldn't take the pill. I like being a man. I have all male hobbies....well except for one....and a male sex drive. I have no desire to be female. If you had a pill that would take away my desire to crossdress, I would take it. I enjoy crossdressing and am comfortable with myself, but it can be inconvenient sometimes.

Rianna Humble
12-12-2010, 09:37 AM
I'm AWARE many of u HAVE become TS after starting out as CDs. And many more will! But, I doubt if many do so VOLUNTARILY!?:straightface:

You may think that I am picking nits, but I don't believe that anybody becomes TS after starting out as a CD. I am firmly of the opinion that TS is something that we are born with. Where I would agree with you is that a number of TS try to be simply CDs before they accept themselves for who they really are. Some may even hope that occasional cross-dressing will make the need to live according to their brain gender go away. I also agree with you that very few TS would choose to be TS with all that that entails

Lucy_Bella
12-12-2010, 10:03 AM
Docs,

Interesting question, I think I see where you are comming from..True if like me you enjoy your male persona as much or even more than your female persona. So in saying that and if you were to take the pill , would you miss being a male for one ..Being able to look at but not be the female you see in the mirrior.. Cding can sometimes be like having grand children,, You love them with all you life( some of us adore cding ) ..You have fun with them when they are around ( looking in the mirrior and chaging outfits having fun cding) But when you get tired of them you just hand them back to mom and dad . ( When your done Cding you go back to your normal male self ).. AWwwwe Balance of nature ..gotta love it!!

Oh to answer your question...In Taking that pill..NO!!! NEVER!!

Katesback
12-12-2010, 04:35 PM
From my observations a significant amount of CDs are REALLY TS but for 10,000 different reasons (or excuses depending on point of view) have not made the decision to transition.

ReineD
12-12-2010, 04:57 PM
From my observations is a significant amount of CDs that are REALLY TS but for 10,000 different reasons (or excuses depending on point of view) have not made the decision to transition.

Or, maybe they really aren't TS, but think they might be because they experience such a high when dressed? And perhaps those 10,000 reasons for not going through with it are valid ones?

I'm just saying ... this is a pretty broad statement to make, since even professionals aren't able to irrefutably determine if someone is a true TS or not, other than based on the patient's own self assessment.

docrobbysherry
12-12-2010, 07:05 PM
Or, maybe they really aren't TS, but think they might be because they experience such a high when dressed? And perhaps those 10,000 reasons for not going through with it are valid ones?

Interesting perpective, Reine. I continue to experience extraordinary "highs" when dressing. It seems to me, a TS would NOT feel those same "highs"!? Rather I would expect more of a calm feeling. Of course, not being TS, I really don't know!

suscd31
12-12-2010, 07:09 PM
Thats the whole fun part of it for me, to see how femme looking I can become. I like being a guy and I absolutely love being a woman. Wouldn't change a thing, besides not purging my things in the past.

Danni Bear
12-12-2010, 07:43 PM

I'm just saying ... this is a pretty broad statement to make, since even professionals aren't able to irrefutably determine if someone is a true TS or not, other than based on the patient's own self assessment.

Interesting perpective, Reine. I continue to experience extraordinary "highs" when dressing. It seems to me, a TS would NOT feel those same "highs"!? Rather I would expect more of a calm feeling. Of course, not being TS, I really don't know!

Doc,

Yes a TS does not experience the number of highs that a CD'er does dressing on a normal basis. We do however experience them as do many GG's when we dress up to please or otherwise showoff. The pleasure that is found in looking your best is not confined to CD'ers any more than the feeling of being a woman are confined to GG's and the Transgendered. We all have a large range of diverisity inherent in us. Be all that you are and let the woman or man out as the need arises.

Danni

Davina-Alba
12-12-2010, 07:49 PM
No, I don't think so. I have thought about it and know two people who have gone down that route but it isn't really for me.

suchacutie
12-12-2010, 08:32 PM
Hi Sherry,

At this moment I could not imagine being only one gender, and I have no interest in losing my biological gender.

Having said that, I would very much enjoy changing back and forth less often, staying in each gender for a longer period of time.

tina

Annaliese2010
12-12-2010, 09:12 PM
If u r a CD that DOESN'T feel TS, like me, and u had the chance to change into a TS, would u?...By TS dyu mean surgical transformation? If so...nah uh, nope! I love my lovestick more than my lipstick & would never give it up! Nahda never nicht nyet! Besides...it makes a better woman outta me - if that makes sense. If it does, explain it to me cuz even I'm not sure what I'm tryin to say except I know it's true. :battingeyelashes:

Carly D
12-12-2010, 09:31 PM
Only if the pay was good...

NathalieX66
12-12-2010, 09:39 PM
Latent transsexualism was the term I thought of today. Did I make that up?

You really have to want to or need to really badly.

sometimes_miss
12-13-2010, 05:25 AM
If I could become a pretty, young female, sure. But I have no desire to change from a frumpy middle aged guy who has no one to date, to become a frumpy, middle aged woman who has no one to date.

Jocelyn Quivers
12-13-2010, 10:46 AM
Current Answer- No, I would not take the pill, I could not survive without my male side and all the components (testosterone, etc.) that makes my male side.

LaurenMc
12-13-2010, 11:46 AM
yes. without hesitation.

AmberM
12-14-2010, 12:55 PM
Yes, I would take the pill. My parents and my fiance accept me so I would enjoy being a woman full time.

Davina-Alba
12-14-2010, 01:01 PM
No, I am a male who prefers to wear female clothing. I don't even feel the urge to try and pass as a woman, I'd just like to have the freedom of choice to dress how I want, and if that includes lacey undies etc or even wearing a dress or skirt why should I not do so.

I have known three trans-sexuals in my life and from talking with them I know that my CD feelings have nothing in common with them at all. Two of my TS friends were married with children but the third was a boy that one of my step-sons went to school with. I really think he was too young when he had the op (19) but he does seem happy and much more at ease with the world and unlike my two married friends he was always a very effeminate boy.

No, for me cross dressing is just what it says on the tin.

Davina-Alba
12-14-2010, 01:03 PM
If I could become a pretty, young female, sure. But I have no desire to change from a frumpy middle aged guy who has no one to date, to become a frumpy, middle aged woman who has no one to date.

Indeed - maybe if I could become a sex goddess I'd reconsider my last post:daydreaming:

Stephanie Anne
12-14-2010, 01:05 PM
I don't know if this was brought up yet but you don't "choose" to be TS anymore than you choose blond hair or pale skin or being left handed. you can change all those if you want but you were still born with them just like you are born TS.

Some TS start as crossdressers for one reason or another but that does not mean they chose being TS.

Davina-Alba
12-14-2010, 01:20 PM
I don't know if this was brought up yet but you don't "choose" to be TS anymore than you choose blond hair or pale skin or being left handed. you can change all those if you want but you were still born with them just like you are born TS.

Some TS start as crossdressers for one reason or another but that does not mean they chose being TS.

That's very true but I am sure no-one here is meaning to suggest otherwise or be uncaring. I think that at the heart of the question is whether those of us to enjoy cross dressing would, if it was easily managed, "go the whole way". I think for most of us the answer is no. I have thought about it and I have talked about it with TS friends. It isn't who I am or who I want to be.

Mind you, if there was a pill that you could take to become fully female and another one which would reverse the process, who knows?

Emily Ann Brown
12-14-2010, 01:21 PM
That was a time when I would have paid good money for a pill to make Em go away. Now I have accepted myself..it is what it is.

I agree. I would not wish this on my BOSS or an enemy.

Em

Jorja
12-14-2010, 02:09 PM
That was a time when I would have paid good money for a pill to make Em go away. Now I have accepted myself..it is what it is.

I agree. I would not wish this on my BOSS or an enemy.

Em

Well the BOSS maybe! :D

lmildcd
12-14-2010, 02:11 PM
I wouldn't go through the change. I just CD because it makes me feel better when I'm down in the dumps. I don't pretend to be a woman.

docrobbysherry
12-14-2010, 08:59 PM

"What's the difference between a CD and a TS, Steph? 3 years!":heehee:
I KNOW that's NOT tru, because I've been HERE 3 years and still have no clue what being a TS feels like!:straightface:

That's very true but I am sure no-one here is meaning to suggest otherwise or be uncaring. I think that at the heart of the question is whether those of us to enjoy cross dressing would, if it was easily managed, "go the whole way". I think for most of us the answer is no. I have thought about it and I have talked about it with TS friends. It isn't who I am or who I want to be.
Mind you, if there was a pill that you could take to become fully female and another one which would reverse the process, who knows?

My imaginary PILL can only make u FEEL like a TS! It won't make u pretty, and won't change your gender!:brolleyes:
If you already feel like u r TS, the pill won't do ANYTHING!

Here's the POINT of my POST:
I was curious how if any CDs would like to find out what being TS feels like! I certainly would!
( I think).

KateW
12-14-2010, 09:12 PM
I think I am somewhere between the two. Crossdressing alone isn't enough for me anymore, and as I become more comfortable with it, feel myself taking small steps towards transition. Whether that happens in 2 years or 20 I do not know, but the more time I spend as "me", the less I want to change back.

Roxxy
12-14-2010, 09:47 PM
I like just being a plain old CD.

Misty G
12-15-2010, 07:01 PM
I know one person personally who made the transition had all the surgeries top/bottom/facial/hair transplants the whole works after a year and a half decided it was all a mistake. Had surgery to remove breast implants and now lives as a fem. looking male.

eluuzion
12-15-2010, 07:22 PM
Well it depends...how much does the pill cost? I am still looking for some unique Xmas gifts for some of my friends...:heehee:

No, I will "pass" on that offer, lol.

I agree with Reine.

Horses pull the carts. Carts don't pull the horses. It is a process of aligning the body to the soul, not changing into something "different".

I am just fine. But I am still interested in a "pill" that can make you invisible or gives you the ability to fly, if you ever have any of those in stock. :heehee:

:love:

busker
12-15-2010, 08:05 PM
other than based on the patient's own self assessment.
There is an old saying that a doctor who treats himself has a fool for a patient. How can a CD's or potential TS's assessment be considered a valid pov? That's like a teacher hearing johnny say 2+2 is 5, and the teacher hearing the explanation and AGREEING with it, despite knowing that it is not correct.

AKAMichelle
12-15-2010, 08:05 PM
The answer would have to be NO. I really enjoy being a male at least most of the time.

shannonFL
12-15-2010, 08:14 PM
It's...kinda like....if i could i would....but i can't...so i won't....?

CharleneT
12-15-2010, 09:58 PM

I'm a transitiong MTF TS.

"Calm", indeed, that is the word I would use to describe it. When I get up in the morning and get dressed, it doesn't excite me in anyway - other than I might be happy that I've put together a decent outfit for the day. There is no "high" involved, getting dressed is just getting dressed. Putting makeup on is a necessary evil. I'd rather not wear it everyday, it isn't that I do not like makeup but that I don't like being stuck with it. The important thing to consider here is that same calm comes from every aspect of my life right now. It isn't about clothes or any other physical thing: it is about being able to live the way my brain believes I should.

So, if this magic pill makes you into a TS, you are also going to lose the "highs" that you may feel when you dress up and go out. Some time back, someone here made a joke that I think may fit here:

When a CD comes home after a long day at work, she runs upstairs, puts on her bra and says "ahhhh....."

When a TS comes home after a long day at work, she runs upstairs, takes off her bra and says "ahhhh....."

** I used "she" here because that is the way I read this joke originally, but it can reworked with "he" too ;)

ReineD
12-16-2010, 12:32 AM
It seems to me, a TS would NOT feel those same "highs"!? Rather I would expect more of a calm feeling.

That was my point entirely. :)

AlannahNorth
12-16-2010, 01:01 AM
No, not unless I was in some sort of terrible accident and lost some parts (yikes!)... and then in that case, well why not?

Mary Morgan
12-16-2010, 01:13 AM
Yes!

Stephanie Anne
12-16-2010, 01:51 AM
You want to know what it feels like to be TS? Shiitake until you accept it and start living your life. Even after that we get to spend years getting over the wonderful turmoil we put ourselves through. Granted I now am blessed with a loving family and work environment where I can transition in positive manner but it was just hell getting to this point.

It's not a fantasy or something to dream about. And with that I am pulling an Eric Cartman and going home (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyQAwkjXZ2c)