PDA

View Full Version : B-Day Blues & Itching Temptations ;)

spotlessMind
12-11-2010, 01:44 AM
Technically my birthday is over (the big 3.0 yuck) and I pretty much did NOTHING for it so far. My roommate came home with some beer this morning not even knowing it was my birthday lol. We had "beer breakfast" and I let him know and he said "I knew there was a reason I bought you that beer" =)

Anyways, that's the current summation of my birthday celebrations. I have weekend plans with some friends and family, so don't feel all sorry for me (that's my job lol). It's going to be an intoxicating weekend :heehee:

Now I'm sitting here alone in my apartment just browsing through some threads and facebook and.... I've got THE ITCH.

All my femme things are in a box on a bookshelf beside my desk and I keep glancing over and saying "hmm... nah" but I know the "nah" is just laziness and I really want to just go nuts and have some fun with it. Who's with me!

(yeah i know, this thread lacks the oomph of my usual posts. boredom + blues = unsubstantial ranting)

jazmine
12-11-2010, 02:19 AM
I'm with you ya crazy kid! Happy birthday! Go NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joannemarie barker
12-11-2010, 02:46 AM
Happy birthday sweetie,do whatever makes you happy :)

Rianna Humble
12-11-2010, 03:38 AM
Way I see it, you can either have a blast or put it off until the next time the calendar says you have just turned 30 for the first time :eek:

spotlessMind
12-11-2010, 04:17 AM
Grrr! Ok so i caved to temptation and took a shower and started doing makeup and this one spot in the corner of my eye is REJECTING ALL MAKEUP. I slide the eyeliner along and it just stops applying every time at that spot. I got frustrated and start mashing it harder and it's still not going.... I'm gonna sit here for a few minutes and let it think about what it's done. lol

Then onto more dolling up. I'll take pics if I feel confident enough in this little session =)

suzy1
12-11-2010, 05:07 AM
The big 3.0? Your 3 years old and drinking beer, I don’t approve of that!

A birthday hug from, SUZY

Suzette Muguet de Mai
12-11-2010, 05:14 AM
I would like to say something so stupid and ridiculous that I fear it may bring negative responses. I say " Break free, get into the most provacative and ridiculous outfit and go have some fun hun. "

sara_also
12-11-2010, 05:56 AM
Enjoy your Birthday. In fact enjoy every day.
Happy Birthday

Maria in heels
12-11-2010, 05:57 AM
well Happy Birthday to you ! the big 3.0 wow great memories for me, and I hope that you can build your own..relax enjoy, and be YOURSELF !

tricia_uktv
12-11-2010, 06:03 AM
What good is sitting alone in your room
Come hear the music play
Life is a Cabaret old chum
Come to the Cabaret

Have fun, birthday or no birthday. We're only here once!

spotlessMind
12-11-2010, 06:05 AM
THANKSSSS ALL!

Well, I did about the same step as last time and just got dolled up lol

I took a few pictures and tried to make a video but apparently it's ONLY video, no audio. I wish I knew that before I babbled on for several minutes!

Any ideas how to share video? I'll just write what I said in caption and you can imagine a sultry female voice. Rachel Weisz voice would be ideal! lol

Cari
12-11-2010, 10:49 AM
First and foremost Happy Birthday.

Since I picked a name and everything else for Cari I gave her a birthday as well.

Its two weeks after my own; I found out that on my actual birthday I had too many calls and visitors ect. The beauty of this is that after your birthday folks kinda "forget" you for awhile so its a great time to indulge a bit.

It has worked out very well for several years, no reason to try and share the day.

Cari
12-11-2010, 10:53 AM
Oh Btw I was getting a makeover and it was pointed that I have a spot on the corner of my eye that doesnt take makeup.
I have to put a little primer on it but it usually doesnt hold and will look like a small "fisheye" in a paint job.

If you are looking for a B-day present try the gel liners and a good brush.
Easier to use than liquid and hold up a bit better than pencil.

Sheila11
12-11-2010, 11:28 AM
Happy Birthday. I wish I had found this forum and these girlfriends when I was 30. But then again that was back when dinosaurs roamed the earth.

spotlessMind
12-11-2010, 04:00 PM
Oh Btw I was getting a makeover and it was pointed that I have a spot on the corner of my eye that doesnt take makeup.
I have to put a little primer on it but it usually doesnt hold and will look like a small "fisheye" in a paint job.

If you are looking for a B-day present try the gel liners and a good brush.
Easier to use than liquid and hold up a bit better than pencil.

Interesting... Thanks for the tip. I was ready to pull my hair out trying to get it on that spot. It finally took but BARELY. I'll give the gel liner a try!

Veronica 1
12-11-2010, 04:27 PM
The big 3.0, Ahh, the fond memories, I had a blast. That was 2.4 ago. LOL Happy birthday.

cheryl
12-11-2010, 07:48 PM
You go girl I have a whole closet full of clothes I hope don't get moth ridden. Take advantage of every opportunity. And don't regret. Happy belated B-day.

Cassandra Lynn
12-11-2010, 08:27 PM
Since I picked a name and everything else for Cari I gave her a birthday as well.

It has worked out very well for several years, no reason to try and share the day.

Wow, thanx for that Cari. A new and separate B-Day for Cassie, i had never thought of that, how flipping cool.
Let's see now, since i didn't come to full acceptance till 14 months ago, and i first CDed at age 5............i have 42 birthday presents coming to me, now i just need a truckload of money to fall out of the sky. Doh, better be careful with that idea, with my luck the truck would fall on me.

Cassie