PDA

View Full Version : Essential Items

JanetHarper
12-11-2010, 01:59 AM
Today I went shopping and managed to resist buying more girl clothes. I'm running into serious closet space issues and mine is a walk in!. I did get some concealer, lippy and shoes. This got me thinking, what are the items you consider essential to CDing besides your clothes?

Also what is your most treasured item? Mine is a wig that was a great match for my natural hair - unfortunately it's seen better days (as has my hair which is developing grey bits). I'll be updating the wig in the new year when I can get a chance to go into Sydney and try a few out. Perhaps I can have the old one stuffed and mounted on the rumpus room (den) wall :D.

tricia_uktv
12-11-2010, 06:08 AM
I agree with the wig. It totally transforms me. The other thing that's so omportant is within me. It's my attitude.

AKADonna
12-11-2010, 10:06 AM
For me, its a bra and breast forms. They do more to make me feel feminine than anything else. (Since I am pretty much in the closet and don't get to dress and go out often, it's the foundations that I can easily wear every day! If I find myslf dressed at home and need to run out to the store, etc, I can simply remove the forms and nobody knows (Except me, of course) that I have a bra and cami on under my drab clothes.

leotard fan
12-11-2010, 10:23 AM
i consider essential to CDing besides my clothes: boots, make up, ...

vikki2020
12-11-2010, 02:29 PM
Yes, having a wig that gives you confidence when you're out is important. I have several, but always narrow it down to two, if I'm going out. That, and a good cover foundation, at least for me!

sissystephanie
12-11-2010, 02:38 PM
I am forgetting about more clothes because I have totally run out of space to put them. And since I don't use makeup or wear a wig, I don't need any of that. As Tricia said, what is most important to me is my attitude! When it is totally in gear, then everything else is O.K.!!!

t-girlxsophie
12-11-2010, 02:48 PM
I have to agree its my wig(s),once thats on I feel thats me complete,also my Lippy when I put that on I can look in the mirror,happier with my appearance.These are the items that make me feel so good :)

:hugs:Sophie

Karren H
12-11-2010, 03:02 PM
Its all essential but I totally love my Coach handbag and my eye lash curler!! 100+ pair of earrings.... Corsets.... Boots....

suzy1
12-11-2010, 03:18 PM
You have a walk in closet and it’s full! I thought I was over the top with my clothes.
Yes, it’s the wig for me too. Closely followed by my epilator.

SUZY

Veronica 1
12-11-2010, 03:30 PM
I have to agree on the wig. When you are bald it is hard to see the fem within. As for the clothes, I have thought about renting a storage bin to use as a closet, walk in closet - full, 2 dressers. full and a small four bin cabinet to hold all my hosery - full.

Michelle 51
12-11-2010, 03:33 PM
Earrings.I wear bracelets and necklaces but i have to have earrings.