PDA

View Full Version : Home Alone – Time to Myself. Yippee!

Davina-Alba
12-11-2010, 10:13 AM
My wife has gone to London for the weekend. Christmas shopping with her sister and staying over tonight. That gives me the next 31 hours on my own to dress as I please.

She knows I underdress and sometimes enjoys sex with me when I am dressed in sexy undies but she doesn’t like me to be fully dressed.

On the way back from dropping her at the station I fantasised about being able to take the dogs for a walk wearing warm lisle stockings under a tweed skirt, a cream polo neck sweater, body warmer and flat sensible shoes. Unfortunately that isn’t possible firstly because I don’t own a tweed skirt and secondly because I live in a small town and am always bumping in to people who know me. Still no harm in fantasising.

In the event I decided to wear a pair of ladies check trousers together with the sweater. However although I decided against the stockings (the trousers are summer weight and a bit tight on my thighs so the suspenders were obvious) I did put on a padded bra. This is something I don’t do often but I decided to have a go today.

Anyway, now I am back from walking the dogs and am going to settle down in front of the TV to watch some European Cup Rugby and sip some mulled wine. I’ve changed into stockings and suspenders under a blue calf length skirt and silky underskirt. I’m wearing high heels and all in the entire image is very feminine. I feel great.

What about the rest of you girls? How do you pamper yourself when you are left alone?

Sophie86
12-11-2010, 03:57 PM
I would love to have that much time to dress, but usually, like today, I only get a few hours. Occasionally, we'll get rid of the kids overnight, and I get to stay dressed for 12 hrs or so. A whole weekend, though... that would be lovely. :battingeyelashes:

Hope you thoroughly enjoy your time! :)

Davina-Alba
12-11-2010, 04:16 PM
Thanks Sophie. So far it has been a great day lounging around dressed to the nines. I'm just wondering if I dare take the dogs out for their night-time walked fully dressed. Probably a bit early yet (its about 9.15) but maybe in a couple of hours I might chance it.

I've only ever gone out fully dressed when I have had an excuse, like dressing up for a charity event or a party. This would be a first at least for a very long time as I did go out occasionaly when I was in my teens and could more easily pass.

I'll have some more wine for Dutch courage and see how I feel later. :brolleyes:

Karren H
12-11-2010, 04:18 PM
No.... My wife is smart enough to leave me with a list of things to do to keep me out of trouble... aka women's clothing and makeup...

Davina-Alba
12-11-2010, 07:23 PM
Thats sad Karren.

Well I've had a good day. Watched the rugby - my team lost - and felt good walking around in a skirt. Made myself some poached salmon with lime rice and asparagus all washed down with some good Chilean Chardonnay.

Then I listend to some music - Vivaldi, Bach, Mozart - before finally building up enough courage to take the dogs for a walk still fully dressed. It has been a long time since I did something like that. Changed my shoes for ankle boots (soft leather 2 inch heels), threw a cloak on over my clothes and stuck a woolly cap on my head. Headed for the local park at midnight.

Thankfully no-one about who recognised me (or more likely the dogs) and I was quite thrilled.

Now having a hot drink before getting into my favourite Janet Reger silk nightie and I think some silk french knickers and going to bed for some self loving. :heehee:

Night night everyone :battingeyelashes:

Davina-Alba
12-12-2010, 08:29 AM
I woke up early this morning and had a nice erotic few minutes before letting the dogs out, grabbed some toast and tea, and had a quick shower. I decided that I needed to spend some time in the home gym after I’d walked the dogs so I dressed in a black lycra body stocking (don’t you just love the feeling of the material hugging you close all over?) and shocking pink leotard. I threw on a pair of jeans and yesterdays sweater, coat, hat, boots and took the canines out for an hour.

After spending 40 minutes working out in the body stocking and leotard I had a leisurely bath to ease potential aches and also to shave my legs. I did think about shaving my pubic hair but decided not to bother.

Now I am wearing a deep-panelled suspender belt in black and red with matching panties. The six clip suspenders are holding up a pair of black seamed stockings and I am wearing a matching bra under a chocolate silk roll-neck sweater. My skirt is a favourite one from Damart which is comfortable to wear with an elasticated waist. It is fully lined faux suede and the front has panelled detail. Yesterdays black high heels finish off the ensemble.

So that’s what I’ll be wearing until it is time to go and get my wife from the station later when I will need to remove the bra and replace the sweater and skirt with something more masculine. Never mind, a good few hours to go and I’ll enjoy the feel and freedom of walking around wearing a skirt. Wouldn’t it be really nice if men could wear skirts any time they wanted?

StacyCD
12-12-2010, 12:07 PM
My SO started with the don't ask don't tell polity and considering that I always had to dress in secret this was a BIG improvement. I eventually started sleeping in women's satin pajamas. Later I added a bra and forms. Now I sleep in long satin nightgowns with a bra and forms. Recently, I started wearing fem jeans and fem top with hose, heels, bra and forms around the house. The world has not come to an end and I'm pretty sure that my SO is not thrilled but her level of acceptance has risen considerably. Be patient with your wife and take small steps and eventually you may get a lot further than you might have first thought. I was lying in bed a couple of nights ago and thought how wonderful it was that my SO was accepting enough to allow me to dress around the house. This is something I never even thought of a few years ago!

Zoe Preston
12-12-2010, 03:23 PM
Wouldn't that be the thing, if you passed unnoticed but someone recognised the dogs! Glad you had a fun weekend.

Zoe

Davina-Alba
12-15-2010, 01:27 AM
Wouldn't that be the thing, if you passed unnoticed but someone recognised the dogs! Glad you had a fun weekend.

Zoe

Thanks Zoe, yes most dog walkers see the dogs rather than the people. Anyway, my wife has just told me she is going away on business tomorrow morning and won't be back to Thursday so I'll have another time to myself soon. Gosh, twice in one week. I'll let you know what I get up to.

dominique
12-15-2010, 05:30 AM
Im alone in the house so Ive got plenty of time to dress. When my wife goes on trip that means I have the car and I can go out and about dressed.

Gerrijerry
12-15-2010, 05:41 AM
Lets see while the wife is away you plan to play. I wonder when the wife is away is she also at play? Wives are not stupid they know exactly what you are doing.

Georgia Rose
12-15-2010, 06:14 AM
My wife's away for a couple of days so I'm dressed. She is well aware of what I get up to when she is not here. When we are both at home it's low key except for maybe 1 or 2 nights a week but by myself it is quite intensive. However I wear female sleepwear every night and underdress a few days each week. Strangely if I don't dress for a few weeks when she is around I get accused of not wanting to include her.

Davina-Alba
12-15-2010, 03:28 PM
Lets see while the wife is away you plan to play. I wonder when the wife is away is she also at play? Wives are not stupid they know exactly what you are doing.

Yes, she knows exactly what I will be doing. As to what she is doing, who knows?

Davina-Alba
12-15-2010, 04:45 PM
Well my wife left at lunchtime for her meeting (and Christmas Party) with one of her suppliers today. She won’t be back until tomorrow afternoon so in theory I had 25 hours to dress how I want.

Of course it isn’t as simple as that because I was at work this afternoon and will be back at work tomorrow morning. But from 6pm until 8am I am free to do and wear what I want.

At work today I was wearing nice black briefs with scalloped edge round the waist and around the legs. My black suspender belt held up 60 denier seamed black stockings and I had on a nice fitted black cami top. Over that I wore grey trousers and a red open necked shirt. No socks in my shiny black Cuban heeled boots (these hide the stocking seams very well).

When I got home the first thing I did was to take the whole lot off. After a quick freshen up I dressed in some cream French knickers with lace trimmings and a small blue and yellow flower motif. I wore these over a matching suspender belt and on my top I had a matching long line bra with padding and inserts.

I pulled on some 100 denier chocolate stockings with my favourite lace tops and a full-length two-tone cream slip with lovely lace edging.

Finally some brown patent high heels (3 inches) and a brown/cream kilted skirt in a sort of fake tartan design. This is the sort that crosses over at the front and is pinned like a real kilt. A cashmere/silk roll neck sweater finished of my ensemble.

I look and feel good and am enjoying going around dressed like this with my skirt swishing and floating around me. That is such a good feeling.

I’ve decided not to have any alcohol tonight so I can take the dogs out for a walk later while fully dressed. To be on the safe side and to make sure no one recognises me or the dogs I’ll drive them to a quiet spot a few miles away. I doubt there will be anyone else there but if they do I doubt they will know us. I’m going to wrap myself up in my wife’s (fake) fur coat and matching (fake) fur hat and I’ll be able to walk in the cool (cold!) night air with my two dear dogs.

Davina-Alba
12-15-2010, 10:09 PM
Yes, I took the dogs out tonight. We went for a long walk through the woods, me in my fur coat and sexy short dress. Saw a couple of people in the distance but no one bothered me.

Did have a slight panic at some traffic lights when a police car drew up next to me and I was sure he would see I wasn't what I seemed, but no problem.

Back home in bed now and wearing long a nightie (my wife's).

t-girlxsophie
12-16-2010, 12:42 AM
My Wife fully supports my dressing,but I still like to Pamper myself when have place to myself like tonight,And I do know what she was doing-Lusting over John Barrowman in Panto in Glasgow:heehee:

I like to have a long soak in a scented bath,shave and then slip into my sheerest of stockings,sexy lacy Lingerie and satin Robe,paint my toe nails,and settle down in front of the TV to watch some feminine programmes,this evening it was Europa League Soccer LOL

I dont know what part of Scotland you are in Davina,but better invest in a nice pair of Pink Wellies for walking the dogs,for when This Arctic blast returns to our fair land :)

:hugs:Sophie

Davina-Alba
12-16-2010, 01:34 PM
My Wife fully supports my dressing,but I still like to Pamper myself when have place to myself like tonight,And I do know what she was doing-Lusting over John Barrowman in Panto in Glasgow:heehee:

I like to have a long soak in a scented bath,shave and then slip into my sheerest of stockings,sexy lacy Lingerie and satin Robe,paint my toe nails,and settle down in front of the TV to watch some feminine programmes,this evening it was Europa League Soccer LOL

I dont know what part of Scotland you are in Davina,but better invest in a nice pair of Pink Wellies for walking the dogs,for when This Arctic blast returns to our fair land :)

:hugs:Sophie

I do hope you enjoy yourself and why shouldn't she lust over JB. he isn't exactly going to return the compliment.

I like the sound of what you are planning to wear and rather than pink wellies I think fur lined knickers would be more apprpriate.

I took the dogs out late last night as I promised. Felt good to be out dressed even if it was only in the dark.

Slept well in my wife’s nightie and when I got up this morning I realised that I could call in and say I was going to work from home so long as my PA (Louise) could reschedule a meeting for later in the day.

So I called in and asked Louise to sort things out for me and she promised to get back to be as quickly as she could.

I threw some simple but warm panties, tights, jeans and a sweater on and went out to take the dogs for a run. While I was out Louise called and said she had made the change and also said she hoped I would enjoy the extra few hours. As I have said before Louise knows about my preferred mode of dress and is very supportive.

So, I spent an extra few hours at home, sitting at my desk wearing a deep blue ensemble. Lovely satin bikini briefs, with matching suspender belt and a gorgeous pair of deep blue sheer stockings. A white cami top completed my underwear selection for today.

On top I had the blue business skirt I had made to measure with a white blouse which has a cute lace trimmings. My gorgeous black patent high heels just set everything off.

When it was time to go and pick up my wife I changed into male outerwear but I did enjoy the unexpected time fully dressed.:)

Davina-Alba
12-17-2010, 04:03 PM
I may have to start another thread as this one has pretty well run its course. Firstly my wife was away in London shopping last weekend and away overnight a couple of days ago so I was able to go around fully dressed all day. I even took my dogs out for late night walks fully dressed and all in all I had a great time.

My wife knows that I underdress but she doesn’t like me to go around fully dressed though she knows I do it when she isn’t around. She also doesn’t like me wearing a nightdress or full slip to sleep in but oddly (to me) doesn’t mind a cami top and knickers. So I was pleasantly surprised when she came back from London with a gift for me – a long satin and lace nightie. At last, she seems to be loosening up!

Neither of us could get to work today because of the snow. Emboldened by the gift I decided to work at home in full female attire. Blouse, skirt and high heels over my usual lingerie.

Not a very good idea. When I appeared dressed I got a frosty reception. “Haven’t you had enough time this week to dress up without doing it today?” was one comment and “what if someone sees you?”

I said that I couldn’t see why anyone should see me today any more than they did over the weekend. That brought out the real issue which is that when I was walking the dogs on Saturday night someone spotted me and knowing my wife was away for the weekend told her “there was a strange woman walking your dogs last weekend”. I said I was quite pleased I wasn’t recognised, but was told that the rumour mill will now be suggesting that I am having an affair whilst my wife is away.

Ooops.:boo:

Zoe Preston
12-18-2010, 06:14 AM
I think you may have to apologise to your wife for pushing the boundaries a little far or things may remain frosty for some considerable time. Whilst she's tolerant of your needs and desires, if she's anything like my wife she's terrified at the thought of the neighbours finding out.

Time to reassure that lovely wife of yours.

Zoe

Davina-Alba
12-21-2010, 06:37 AM
I think you may have to apologise to your wife for pushing the boundaries a little far or things may remain frosty for some considerable time. Whilst she's tolerant of your needs and desires, if she's anything like my wife she's terrified at the thought of the neighbours finding out.

Time to reassure that lovely wife of yours.

Zoe

Totally agree. Personal relations beginning to thaw, which is more than we can say about the weather outside which is getting colder.