PDA

View Full Version : "Your in your own home"

t-girlxsophie
12-11-2010, 02:33 PM
Seems like this last year has been a year of firsts for me,well today came another,we had problem with our Plumbing so had to call out the emergency Plumber,this is usually my cue to slip into our bedroom till our visitors had gone,well this time my Wife told me to "stay there,your in your own home" so I took a deep breath and stayed put.

I was wearing Grey pencil skirt,Pink Angora sweater and heels so it was obvious It looked like a female sitting there,I sat watching tv,kinda on edge of the sofa facing way from the Kitchen when the Plumbers arrived,I risked a cpl of glances towards the kitchen,they did what they had to do and left One of them said "See you's later" I even uttered a dodgy femme sounding "bye" LOL,It turned into a non-event really (why shouldn't it),my Wife jokingly said maybe they thought we were a cpl of Lesbians.I have to thank her because she is the driving force behind these "Firsts" urging me on and I love her for It :)

sissystephanie
12-11-2010, 02:44 PM
She was right!! It is your own home, and you should be able to dress the way you want! You are fortunate to have a wife who supports your CD'ing. Mine did for the lamost 50 years we had together!

I love Scotland, and have been there 3 times in the last 5 years. In fact, I have a very dear lady (GG) friend who lives in Northeast Scotland near Aberdeen. I have no idea where Lanarkshire is!! She knows that I CD and accepts that I do.

carhill2mn
12-11-2010, 03:07 PM
How wonderful that your wife gave you such good advice! I am pretty sure that most "service
people" have seen nearly everything, so to speak. I have stayed en femme while having a repairman work on my washing machine with no reaction what so ever from him.

suzy1
12-11-2010, 03:13 PM
A nice story. A wife like yours is priceless. Tell her that from me.

Hugs, SUZY

Veronica 1
12-11-2010, 03:15 PM
Why should they have anything to say? They are there to do a service that they are being paid to do. It matters not what they think and if they have to comment to their friends they would only comment on the strange person that they met. It would only be a very vindictive and hatefull person that would spread your name out and thankfully they are in a very low percentage of the service industry. At least in my experience.

PS give your wife a hug and a kiss as she is a fantastic person.

jjjjohanne
12-11-2010, 05:22 PM
What are some other firsts she has encouraged you to try?

(This is my 400th post!)

t-girlxsophie
12-12-2010, 10:40 AM
Thank you Suzy and Veronica,my wife smiled when reading your nice words,HUGS to both of you from her.

What are some other firsts she has encouraged you to try?

(This is my 400th post!)

Congrats on your 400 posts(here's to many more) In the last year my wife encouraged me to try do "normal" things,We stayed in a hotel recently for our anniversary,went shopping and went to Pizza hut,she doesn't think I should hide away from anyone,be proud of being Sophie

:hugs:Sophie

Raychel
12-12-2010, 10:53 AM
You need to be able to feel comfortable in your own home. That is sometimes hard to do when you have the issue we have. But once you get comfortable with yourself, then who really cares what the world thinks. And truth be known, I don't think that the world raelly minds either. As long as you are happy.

It sounds like you have one great wife there. It is truely a blessing to have someone so supporting by your side.

StacyCD
12-12-2010, 11:49 AM
Having a wife that is so accepting and encouraging is probably very rare! I'm hoping that my SO will progress to the point where your wife is now.

Carly D
12-12-2010, 10:05 PM
All I've got to say is how cool is that....

Davina-Alba
12-12-2010, 10:42 PM
My father, who has been dead for 45 years, used to work in John Browns shipyard on the River Clyde, Glasgow. That was a real male environment building warships as well as liners like the Queen Mary, the Queen Elizabeth and the QE 2.

He told me a story once about coming out of the shipyard gates one Friday afternoon and asking one of his workmates if he was coming down the pub for a pint.

"No," his mate replied "I'm going straight home tonight and when I get there I'm going to take my trousers off and then rip my wife's knickers off".

My dad asked "why the urgency, haven't you got time for a quick pint first"?

"No", came the reply. "I've been wearing these knickers all day and there cutting right into my crack. I canny wait to get them off!"

I never thought that my dad knew about by cross dressing but perhaps he did.