PDA

View Full Version : omg omg omg

danielle.cd
12-12-2010, 05:06 AM
well first off let me say i havent dressed in like a month or so and tonight i finaly had the time to do so and get all girly well i then figured i would go to the toy store and get some stuff and come home and have some me time , so i get all dressed change five or six times, adjust everything and decide to go for it. i get there and there closed, o well ill go to the other store wich is next to a strip club, so i get there and go to the door and it says to use club entrance , well i got back in the truck and drove around awhile cause there was like ten or so guys at that entrance, and decided what the heck forget all the guys standing there and just do it, so i turn around go all the way back and just as im passing the entrance where like ten guys are comming out, whaaaaaaaaammm , now mind you i was only going like 5 mph , some guy had just gunned it right infront of me and i didnt even have a split second to hit the brakes , so i smash into his front passenger fender, nothing i could have done different would have prevented it i was even looking straight a head when it happend and he literaly came out of one of the parking spots like a bullet, now im shakin cause first off i didnt want any atention and now half the club was out there gawkin and telling me it was his fault and they saw the whole thing, meanwhile he is yellling and screaming at me like a fool, now i sat in my truck till others came to me and asked if i was ok i said no in my worried shaky voice damn near cryed but didnt, now i asked if someone was going to call the cops , the club guys said no its private property just trade info and go cause the cops wont even come out, so his brother who was level headed about the whole thing talked with me and traded info , through the whole ordeal they were calling me maam, lady, women, all the above even though my voice i didnt try to discuse my voice, i kinda think the brother new i was a man just dressed but played it off like i was a women just to ease the situation , after the info was changed he says go home straight home and good night love you bye. :eek: now i was kinda shocked and confused and worried and shaken . now for the damages to my truck wich i looked breifly when i got home , looks like i bent the bumper is all and broke my grill , his fender on a cadilac it what i crushed, from where it hit me he had to turn into me couse all the damage is on the passanger sideof my bumper, and he pulled out from my drivers side

all in all i dont think ill go to a place like that dressed again ill go somewhere less ocuppied now i cant say im glad it happend but if it had to happen at least it was on private property and things went ok and no one got hurt

what a scare

Danni Bear
12-12-2010, 05:17 AM
Danielle,

I don't know the laws and insurance rules in Mighigan. In Texas the police don't have to be called if it happens on private property but my insurance agent recommends that they be called to have an official record of what occured. This helps to keep down the he said/she said in disputes over claims. Just happy that there wasn't any more damage and that you wern't hurt in this.

Danni

Shari
12-12-2010, 05:39 AM
Wow Danielle, I bet you're still shaking and will for a couple of more days.
I'm so glad you got out of there with your skin. I couldn't imagine what was going through your mind.
You dressed, all those guys fired up on the alcohol. It could have gotten very ugly.
OMG indeed!

Michelle 51
12-12-2010, 05:49 AM
Maybe the brother hangs out on here.You should tell him thanks.I will.Thanks for looking out for our sister there 'Big guy:On the serious side .I'm glad everything is fine.hugs Michelle

RADER
12-12-2010, 06:28 PM
Talk to your Insurance broker, He might have you go down and file a report
to the local Police anyway. In Illinois, you MUST file a report with the state
with in a certain amount of time(30 Days) I believe. Check with him first. Rader

Sheila11
12-12-2010, 07:38 PM
Nice to have a gaurdian angel help you out. I would have been petrified and tempted to bolt.

Proteus
12-12-2010, 08:24 PM
My advice is always call the cops, after all he was breaking the law. Did you get the phone number of any of the witnesses? Some people will deny everything and have their fender fixed at a cheap body shop to avoid having to pay your insurance company.

danielle.cd
12-12-2010, 08:34 PM
i have an old jimmy all it did was bent my already bent bumper even more, his fender is smashed good though, in lansing cops wont even waste there time to come out and make a report on private property

Maria 60
12-12-2010, 08:36 PM
Wow your very strong, i probably would have had a heart attack. I hope your ok.

avalana
12-12-2010, 08:41 PM
wow!!! it's a good thing that you weren't hurt! i truly hope all goes well in the future!

DianeDeBris
12-13-2010, 01:20 AM
Danielle -- Like everyone else, I'm glad you seem to be OK, and I'm so sorry you had to experience such a frightening circumstance - obviously the alcohol/testosterone mixture could have led to all sorts of unpleasantness, and the fact that nobody hassled you speaks volumes about how lovely you are - I suspect your photos don't do you justice!

FWIW, I would encourage anyone who has a collision in the future to make it a point to call the cops, no matter what; it was obvious to you that this was entirely the jerk's fault, and the people standing around saw it that way too; the problem is that, six months from now, this idiot may pop up with a lawsuit against you, alleging that he turned out to be injured as a result of this collision and that it was your fault. The fact that it isn't true will be of little comfort to you then, as the witnesses are unknown and long since disappeared and it will be a swearing contest. If the cops do in fact refuse to take a report (about which I'm surprised, if not skeptical) then the best course is to obtain as many witnesses' names yourself as you can, and drive yourself directly to the police station and make out a written report there.
Again, I'm glad you came out of this ugly situation so well!
Hugs - Diane

Chickhe
12-13-2010, 02:12 AM
Not the ideal situation as far as the damage goes, but look at it like this... you were dressed in public and everyone treated you like a woman. You also did it in front of a bunch who could be less than understanding yet they all offered help. Now you have experience dealing with a difficult situation and you have a story to tell.

LitaKelley
12-13-2010, 02:20 AM
Maybe the reason the club didn't want cops involved was not because it's private property, but maybe because the driver was drinking inside that club before the accident and probably would of been charged for DUI.. MAYBE

danielle.cd
12-13-2010, 07:16 AM
Maybe the reason the club didn't want cops involved was not because it's private property, but maybe because the driver was drinking inside that club before the accident and probably would of been charged for DUI.. MAYBE

well its a fully nude club so no alcahol but that dont mean they didnt have any in the parkin lot before hand , the guy was kinda eager to leave though after he settled down for a minute and his brother tried to calm him but then got all hot again and really wanted to leave with out the info so im not sure if anything will come of it , as for passing i didnt really get out of the vehicle and i was almost in tears i was speaking softly almost to the point were you couldnt hear me but that did let me know i at least look the part

SANDRA MICHELLE
12-15-2010, 05:11 PM
Hope all is well after your ordeal. I will say that if you looked like your avatar then you have nothing to worry about, you would pass in any situation so quit being so worried and go out and have some fun.

ronny0
12-15-2010, 06:54 PM
My first thought would be, well I live in Florida, and every other TV commercial is for a lawyer so that's where this is headed.
Most cell phones have a camera, take photos of what happened first of the cars their location and the damage.
Then after you take any names of those that saw what happened, "maybe" try to take photos of the driver etc etc. In this area you can be in a accident and the driver will swear they were out of town and their family and friends will back them up. Course every event has to be taken one at a time, some people get really upset when you start taking photos.

PS: From your photo, you really look great!

Leslie Langford
12-16-2010, 01:35 AM
...if you ever had any doubts about "passing" or even blending in, this incident should put your mind at ease once and for all.

Talk about venturing into the lions' den...:eek::doh::thumbsup:!

Jennie1975
12-16-2010, 03:52 AM
I just want to tos this out there, in WA state although it is a parking lot and one would think on "private" property, if the public has access to it i.e. anyone can walk thought it or on it. It is then considered "public/private" property and does not hold the same privileges as "private" property.

Gerrijerry
12-16-2010, 05:35 AM
after all that being said. I am happy for you that you did not get hurt. The car can be fixed, it is harder for people to be fixed. Also being that you normally do not go out dressed I can understand how upset you must have been. Time to move on now and realize that this could be a learning experience for you. Remember always wear clean lingerie just incase, mom always said that. Well something like that.