PDA

View Full Version : question regarding fem feelings

nicole12
12-12-2010, 07:45 AM
Is there anyway way of becoming being more feminine on an emotional level as per a gg is ? Do hormone tablets change ones way of dealing with things emotionally etc.
Me personally when dressed feel fem but still don't have that inner real fem feeling on an emotional level and would like to feel it.

Its like gg's love watching girly flicks, they cry at movies, really sensitive,giggly.

Would a release of more estrogen help?

suzy1
12-12-2010, 08:19 AM
I don’t think all girls are “giggly” or just watch girly flicks.
Also, playing with drugs that have a real affect on your body is not something to take lightly. Personally I will never take them. The long term affects are worrying.
I find just being Suzy is all it takes to feel and act like the women I am.
I do cry sometimes when watching a film.

SUZY

Melody Moore
12-12-2010, 08:30 AM
Nicole, Im a transitioning female & am currently on hormones, but only you can work out if hormones are right for you.

So my advice is hun, find a gender clinic who can help, they have the best pyschologist & doctors to manage Gender
Identity Disorder & hormone therapy if this is what is diagnosed. I suspect you could be transsexual, but that isn't
for me to really decide. Just be open & honest about everything and they will help work through this with you.

You should spend more time chatting in the transsexual forum here (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?12-Transsexual-Forum) where there is better transsexual support.

Goodluck :hugs:

nicole12
12-12-2010, 08:43 AM
I don’t think all girls are “giggly” or just watch girly flicks.
Also, playing with drugs that have a real affect on your body is not something to take lightly. Personally I will never take them. The long term affects are worrying.
I find just being Suzy is all it takes to feel and act like the women I am.
I do cry sometimes when watching a film.

SUZY

Hi suzy i guess "giggly" is the wrong term to use. Yes when im Nicole i feel like a women physically when dressed but dont feel complete.

Nicole, Im a transitioning female & am currently on hormones, but only you can work out if hormones are right for you.

So my advice is hun, find a gender clinic who can help, they have the best pyschologist & doctors to manage Gender
Identity Disorder & hormone therapy if this is what is diagnosed. I suspect you could be transsexual, but that isn't
for me to really decide. Just be open & honest about everything and they will help work through this with you.

You should spend more time chatting in the transsexual forum here (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?12-Transsexual-Forum) where there is better transsexual support.

Goodluck :hugs:

Thanks melody, i have been up and down the last 3 weeks actually and these feelings are getting stronger.

monica_04
12-12-2010, 10:39 AM
I for one enjoy the so-called chick flicks. There is no violence. I cry and I laugh. I enjoy being able to express my feelings openly. I love being held and love holding. I like to be touched softly. I guess I'm just not shy about expressing my feminine side.

Karren H
12-12-2010, 11:01 AM
You are who you are and you feel how you feel... Hell I know women that don't have all those femmie feelings... (I think I married one! Lol). But trying to force yourself to be something inside that your not is the wrong thing to do, imho.

docrobbysherry
12-12-2010, 11:08 AM
I'm not TS, Nicole, and I have been searching for my, as yet missing, "fem side". I can mimic the appearance of a female. But, without the feelings, mannerisms, or thots of one.

I TOO feel like something is MISSING!

StacyCD
12-12-2010, 11:44 AM
It is unlikely that any hormone will rewire the neurochemical connections in the brain in the same way that it may affect some of the physical attributes. We are the product of both our physical makeup and our experiences and BOTH of these affect our reactions/feelings. Most likely, we have been trained to hid those feelings that are feminine and display our macho nature.

Debutante
12-12-2010, 11:52 AM
Is there anyway way of becoming being more feminine on an emotional level as per a gg is ? Do hormone tablets change ones way of dealing with things emotionally etc.
Me personally when dressed feel fem but still don't have that inner real fem feeling on an emotional level and would like to feel it.
Its like gg's love watching girly flicks, they cry at movies, really sensitive,giggly.
Would a release of more estrogen help?

I've always considered myself a CDer, with TG tendecies. I seem to go into masculine, then deeper feminine feelings -- being gender variant as I am
(this being the term a gender therapist has used for me).
You must get to know yourself well.
I have felt what you have felt -- how can I feel and "be" more womanly or feminine in feelings. I've never seriously considered hormones, and one
has to be vey careful with the decision in using them: there is a point of "no return" after using them for a while, growing breasts, etc. The body won't go back to a male body.
(This is what another gender therapist has told me). I am sure TSs exploring this know much more than I!
So... be careful... explore... look deeply into yourself.......!

Debutante
12-12-2010, 11:53 AM
I'm not TS, Nicole, and I have been searching for my, as yet missing, "fem side". I can mimic the appearance of a female. But, without the feelings, mannerisms, or thots of one.
I TOO feel like something is MISSING!

I think I feel the same way a lot of times!

msniki48
12-12-2010, 12:04 PM
I agree with stacy. Typically the hormones are designed to align our bodies to our emotional feelings, not necassarily the other way around. that is why there is such vast difference in the gender continuum [ eewww spelling] personally i have more of the feelings you describe, and when i'm dressed i feel more like myself, period. hormones might make my body more in line with my feelings. IMHO

Many girls in here love the feeling of the clothes and being feminine looking but are men inside...you may be one of them....you are who you are

therapy gives good insight to these questions

Stephenie S
12-12-2010, 12:13 PM
Yes, different hormones will change your feelings. But hormone therapy is not to be taken lightly.

You can't just take them, anyway. No competent doctor will let you. Therapy is required first in any case.

If you are truly troubled about this, seek out competent gender therapy.

S

Kate Simmons
12-12-2010, 03:03 PM
It's mostly about getting in touch with yourself and your feelings more than it is hormones Hon.:)

Suzette Muguet de Mai
12-12-2010, 03:09 PM
Girly feelings? I remember my ex wanting me to kill a mouse. She would not get it herself, then when I captured it she was telling me how to kill it in very graphic and high pitch screams. I took it outside and released it down the back yard. I did not have the heart to kill it, especially after her commotion. Maybe I began to question her violent side prompting a break up. So even girly girls have there moments of violent tantrems.

nicole12
12-12-2010, 06:11 PM
thanks for all the insight girls, sometimes i just don't think dressing and physically feeling fem is enough hence why i think sometimes i stop dressing, who knows confusing muchly.

Danni Bear
12-12-2010, 08:28 PM
nicole,

Honesty, I think that people even here get too hung up on feminine and masculine feelings. Feelings have no gender assigned to them, they are all human. Yes, there are masculine and feminine attributes to all of us, these by and large are learned or imposed by societal demands. How you express those feelings is affected by your own life experiences and familial conditioning when you were young. Girls were expected to show outwardly their feelings and emotions while boys were expected to conceal theirs. For a male to overcome the conditioning that he went through is a very long struggle for most. The feelings exist in us all, getting them out and using them for your benefit takes time and effort.

Huggs
Danni