PDA

View Full Version : FemmeFever

GiniGirl
09-14-2005, 10:11 AM
Anybody here been to FemmeFever on Long Island? I'm going there in October and I can't wait to update my photo portfolio!

FemmeFever (http://www.femmefever.com/)

emmicd
09-14-2005, 10:12 PM
Yes, I have been!

Karen is very good at what she does and is very helpful to crossdressers and all girls along the tg spectrum.

She works from her home and is very kind, caring and dedicated.

You will have a pleasurable experience. She did my pictures that I display here.

There seem to be a lot of cd'ers who visit her from all over the map. Some even from Australia!

You are coming quite a distance but you will find it a positive experience!

Emmi

Pamelacd47
09-19-2005, 03:32 PM
I am a crossdresser from Long Island and know Karen from Femme Fever for many years now. I must ditto what Emmi has written in her reply to you. Tell Karen I send my best as always and plan on seeing her soon. Pamela

DeniseNY
09-19-2005, 05:22 PM
Where is FemmeFever? I'm on Long Island and would love to go. I've heard so much about it.

jerri kelly
09-20-2005, 07:29 AM
i believe it is in merick ill go with you

kristine239
09-20-2005, 03:14 PM
Karen, In the past has not been a good friend to CrossDressers Intl even though many of our members go to some of her gatherings.

If you are in the great NYC area, you might want to consider CDI. www.cdinyc.org.

Open house every wednesday evening.

Hope to see you there sometime

Jacqui
09-20-2005, 08:29 PM
Femme Fever is in Wantagh, NY.

http://www.femmefever.com/

Uuumm, I don't know anything about Crossdressers Intl, but I do know from receiving e-mails from Karen at femmefever, that she is an amazing person (GG) who truly cares about crossdressers, transgendered, transexuals, and so's (sorry if I left anyone out). She has monthly meetings for one group or the other, organizes outings to friendly bars, restaurants, hotels, etc.

Here is my experience at Femme Fever:
I had been looking at this site for about 2 years before I got the nerve to make an appt. with Karen. I had/have never been out and I had alot of anxiety, knowing that if I actually went through with this, then I would be a "legitimate" cd/tg/ts whatever!
The week leading up to the appt was filled with tension and I did not know if I would chicken out or not. Three days before, I drove to her house via mapquest and figured out where I would park my car so that my license plate wouldn't be traced!
Finally the day came, I decided to go through with it. I parked the car a couple blocks away from her house, walked to the front door and rang the bell. I couldn't believe I was actually doing it!
A woman came to the door and introduced herself as Karen. Without even knowing who I was, she gave me a reassuring hug that instantly took alot of my anxiety away (I still had alot left!).
She led me to a room in her house where she does the makeovers. It's stocked with wigs, clothing, shoes, makeup, breast forms, everything that's needed to make a middle-aged guy into a beautiful woman (ok, maybe not beautiful, maybe just nice looking!)
All thoughout, she was very sensitive, supporting, all that could be possibly hoped for.
After I was dressed, she took photos and burned them onto a cd (compact disc!) for me. She never pressured me to extend the session or anything, and even helped me pick out a name.
I am looking forward to the next time I can have the opportunity to do this and maybe someday attend one of her groups or functions.
I would be happy to answer anyone's specific questions.

Jacqui

Kelly_TGirl
09-20-2005, 08:33 PM
Karen, In the past has not been a good friend to CrossDressers Intl even though many of our members go to some of her gatherings.

If you are in the great NYC area, you might want to consider CDI. www.cdinyc.org (http://www.cdinyc.org/).

Open house every wednesday evening.

Hope to see you there sometime

meooooooooooooooooooooooow!