PDA

View Full Version : Wifes alright!

Maria 60
12-12-2010, 08:24 PM
A few weeks ago my son asked if he could move into the basement, for he needed more space. The basement was already finished, but i would have to build him a bedroom. We agreed with it, but because i am a construction worker i go downstairs to shower and have 90% of my cloths and Maria's cloth down there. I told the wife that with that move it would be the end of Maria. The basement was my space with my computer and tv and would take a few chances with Maria because nobody would ever come downstairs. I told her i would go threw Maria's stuff and keep a hand full of things because i could not take a chance with him down there all the time and may have his friends over. Last Thursday i finished painting and told him the basement would be ready for him to move in by the weekend. I told my wife that Friday night i would go threw Maria's things and throw out most of her things. All day Friday all i was thinking about was what was i going to throw out, i didn't want to throw anything out. I had nowhere else to put her things, since i moved all my cloths down the wife toke over all the bedroom, i had no choice. When i came home from work my wife called me up to the bedroom, when i arrived there she moved her cloths around to make room for Maria. I didn't know what to say, i didn't ask her to do this, she did it on her own. She said that she knew how long i was collecting all these things and it would be a big step backwards for Maria. All my life with all the struggles with Maria it felt like for the first time she was excepted. I love my wife and at the end of the day i guess the wife' alright.

danielle.cd
12-12-2010, 08:40 PM
i did the same in a different circumstance and the wife says no dont throw the stuff away and i had it all bagged up and ready to go out and she begged me not to, she knows down the road ill just want to replace it and all that money will be wasted so she let me keep it. and she went through the stuff so she could take what she wanted too lol

Being Paige
12-12-2010, 08:44 PM
That is truely a very touching experience for sure, you are so lucky to have such a wonderful wife

alexis GG
12-12-2010, 08:50 PM
Thats an awesome thing your wife did... Go buy her the biggest bunch of flowers and take her for a lovely meal, she deserves it :)

Missy Tanya
12-12-2010, 09:10 PM
Here's a idea! Convert you old sons bedroom into a "guest" room. Mainly Maria's Room. You could just lock it and say you saving it for the time its needed. And I agree, do something special for your wife.

Tanya

Carly D
12-12-2010, 09:20 PM
I think when all is said and done that part of it is financial and part of it is that, my feelings anyway, are that if you have been cross dressing very long and haven't bothered anything or anyone then your wife knows that it isn't a phase but rather this is who you are.. Part of who you are, and equal to who you are as a whole..

Maria 60
12-12-2010, 09:23 PM
How did you know? After we put all Maria's things away we went to her favorite resturant.

Maria in heels
12-12-2010, 09:59 PM
its great that your wife is being so understanding...you join the small crowd of "lucky ones"

Rachel Morley
12-12-2010, 10:15 PM
Wives are alright? .... can't argue with you there! It's nice that your wife understands how important Maria (and her clothes) are to you in your life. In the words of Rick: "I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship" :)

PretzelGirl
12-12-2010, 11:21 PM
How did you know? After we put all Maria's things away we went to her favorite resturant.

Good for you. She is a gem. Could you pass me a kleenex? <sniff>