PDA

View Full Version : Told my first true love about me

Carroll
12-12-2010, 08:28 PM
I met this girl when I was in 11th grade and she was my first true love and first...well...any ways, I just found her on facebook last week. We messaged back and forth a bit and I finally asked her if she read my profile. She said she read it and it didn't see any thing unusual about me being a CD even saying it was cool. Now that I think about it, people that have known me for a long time are really not supervised when I tell them I CD. I am still trying to figure out what signs I might have been sending. Have any of you had this happen?

sandra-leigh
12-12-2010, 10:35 PM
My GP (General Practitioner) was a bit surprised when I said I was a CD, didn't quite believe me for a moment (even though nothing I was wearing that day was male clothing!). My best friend (over 20 years) wasn't expecting me to say "cross-dresser" after my lead-up, but it didn't exactly give him much pause.

I don't think my boss (of 25 years) has connected the dots yet, not even when I wear fancy tops and large maple-leaf earrings and have hair down below my shoulders: I think by now his idea of who I am interferes with current observation. Not that I've ever been a conformist in my clothing: if I wanted to really startle him, I'd have to wear a jacket and tie :heehee:

Some of the people at work don't see me often enough to have any real clue about me, but I bet if you were to ask them who the most likely person to "stir up trouble" by cross-dressing at work would be, at least 2/3 would name me. I'm the workplace "square peg".

The people I meet in the city: I don't think I've found one yet who was surprised to find out I cross-dress. I have been watching some people's eyes as they see me dressed for the first time, and more than once I've seen an "Ah, now I understand!" look. Beyond that, the startlement is about how good I look and how happy I look. It would seem, then, that I'm sending out some kind of signals, and that while people don't necessarily immediately think "cross-dresser" about me, that possibility is close enough to the surface that it becomes retroactively obvious with a few seconds thought.

naye
12-12-2010, 10:51 PM
Thats a good question, the only person that knows that I am CD is a good friend of mine (once ago we had a relationship) and some months ago I was at her place and accidently my red silky panty shows in the back of my jeans when I sat and she asked me "hey, whats that" imagine the way I feel, I was really nervous and explained to her that I was a CD since a really long time ago, and I was expecting a lot of different reactions but when she talks she only said "thats ok, dont worry" just like if I had told her "hey, I like to use white socks" so I get the same impresion that she wasn't surprised about me being a CD, that maybe she even wondered before that I was a CD, but I dont know, so maybe she figured some signs before or maybe she just thinks that be a CD is quiet normal.