PDA

View Full Version : Ever happen to you?

jeannanj
12-12-2010, 10:36 PM
Hi, Just yesterday my wife and daughter went out to have their nails done..omg I was so jealous. Afterwards they were telling me how they were done and thought I was bored by their conversation. Far from it.

Jeanna

Victoria StJohn
12-12-2010, 10:53 PM
Jeannanj, if you showed more interest in their conservation, maybe the next time they would invite you along. Now wouldn't that be fun. lol Cheers, VSJ. :battingeyelashes:

StacyCD
12-13-2010, 11:19 AM
I don't think my SO has ever had her nails done professionally due to fear of getting a nail fungus so going with my SO will probably never happen. Most of the time my nails are longer than hers!

Karren H
12-13-2010, 11:26 AM
Lucky for me my wife and daughter are nail bitters and I'm the only one in the house with long manicured nails! :)

LaurenMc
12-13-2010, 11:56 AM
i am ALWAYS jealous of my soon to be ex wife and her nails. I would adore being able to walk in to the salon and having my nails done like hers.Looking into presson alternatives as nails are what make for beautifully feminine hands

Misty G
12-13-2010, 02:10 PM
My SO and I have gone together for both pedi and nails it is great. we both use to have acrylics but now only I do LOL.

LaurenMc
12-13-2010, 04:31 PM
Misty, i have been reading your blog and you two are amazing! Thanks to your wife for being such an understanding person. Very lucky you both are!
Also glad to see another bama girl too!

sissystephanie
12-13-2010, 04:48 PM
Years ago I took my wife to get her nails done because her car was in the repair shop. She talked me into getting my nails done, and I have been doing manicures and pedicures ever since! Pale pink on my fingers and bright colors on my toes!! I should be going to the nail salon right now!!

Sandi J
12-13-2010, 05:21 PM
My wife and daughter always invite me to join them. I'm the one that's too chicken to go.
One of these days

carhill2mn
12-13-2010, 05:26 PM
Sometimes it is necessary to not to appear too interested or to have too much knowledge!

Rogina B
12-13-2010, 10:19 PM
Invite yourself to go[as you are probably indirectly paying anyhow..lol] AND ENJOY THE ATTENTION!!