PDA

View Full Version : Does it get ANY BETTER than this? (CDing and MUCH MORE!)

docrobbysherry
12-12-2010, 11:54 PM
I normally HATE threads like this but-------I can't help it!:o
I hadn't dressed in nearly a month! My house has been like a freezer and I haven't had a chance anyway!:sad:

So, I've been planning a very detailed CD session for this weekend. Today, Sunday, being the LAST DAY I'll have a chance THIS YEAR!:eek:

Today was BEAUTIFUL! Got up to 80 after WEEKS of 60 degree days!:)
And WHAT a day I had! Nearly a FULL DAY of Sherry time! Everything went nearly EXACTLY as planned! (Pics to follow!):devil:

Finished at 3:00pm. With just enough time to shower, eat, pick up my daughter and get to the Pond for a Ducks game!:thumbsup:

And, what a perfect ending to a perfect day! It started with free Ducks shirts! The Ducks beat Minnesota going away! ( Hey, Twincities! U knocked off LA, at least!):straightface:
But, because of Perry, my daughter and I got to see our FIRST, live hat trick! With maybe 100 hats thrown on the ice!:D

Has anyone else had an exciting day of dressing, followed by an exceptional evening of SOMETHING ELSE completely different?:brolleyes:

Shari
12-13-2010, 06:21 AM
Oh Sherry, you poor thing.
Having to brave temperatures with only a high of 60!
My heart truly goes out to you as I look out my window and watch a 25 mph wind whip up the snow that has no hopes of going away until spring as my outdoor thermometer reads a balmy 21.

Just curious about your session.
Any rope involved? (knowing smile)

india-jane
01-04-2011, 12:40 PM
iv had a couple of awesome dressed days in the same month and i loved it so much and wow how much fun are nails i love wearing nails now lol x