PDA

View Full Version : Caught in the Act

Davina-Alba
12-13-2010, 12:28 AM
No doubt this has been asked many times before but as a new member I though I’d ask again as I can’t see any recent open threads.

In all the years I have been cross-dressing and under dressing I have been “caught out” several times. Mostly these were light hearted and on a few occasions they were pretty nasty, but quite a few were really embarrassing.

The first time I was “caught in the act” was when I was in my teens. I had a female friend, Morag, who knew about my liking to cross dress and we had played together for 5 or 6 years. I was often round at her house doing homework and trying on various items of lingerie belonging to her, her older sister and her mother.

One day Morag dressed me in a pink and white corset belonging to her mother. It laced up the back and was frilly, boned and tight fitting. I was dressed in this with a pair of stockings attached to the built in suspenders and wearing some pretty pink panties. It was a warm day and so Morag went out to buy us come cans of Coke. While she was out I relaxed on her bed and enjoyed myself in an erotic manner.

Suddenly, without any warning the bedroom door opened and in walked Morag's mother. You can imagine her shock when she saw me in an aroused state wearing her lingerie. When the initial shock had worn off she said in a grim voice "I think you better get dressed in your own clothes before Morag gets back and flounced out the bedroom.

I got up and tried to undress but couldn’t reach the laces so I walked out of the bedroom calling for Morag’s mother to help me. I found her downstairs which is why when Morag came back with some cans of Coke she found her mother undressing me in the kitchen. :o

I'm not sure whether I was more embarressed when the mother walked in or when Morag walked in.

Karren H
12-13-2010, 12:38 AM
Before I started going out enfemme regularly I was never caught in the act by anyone. Now I'm caught in the act by everyone I pass! Lol. :)

Davina-Alba
12-13-2010, 12:50 AM
Before I started going out enfemme regularly I was never caught in the act by anyone. Now I'm caught in the act by everyone I pass! Lol. :)

What a sheltered life you must have led!

Schatten Lupus
12-13-2010, 02:33 AM
I almost outed myself last week. My girlfriend got me these pj pants that are very warm and super comfortable. My mom decided to show up un announced. She knocked, and I had to throw a few things under the couch cushions, and I started to head towards the door and the last minute I realized "OH yeah! I'm wearing very girly fleece pants that have pink marks all of them."

dominique
12-13-2010, 05:04 AM
The worst I can remember is my mum went to the shops I thought chance to do some dressing. Well I had got dressed quickly then it was a sexual thing. I dressed and started to masterbate I came ok but I was still hard. The door opened and I was still in my mums shoes and hard and naked. Mum didn't bat an eyelid she must've been shocked but I heard nothing after it.

Danni Bear
12-13-2010, 05:18 AM
hi everyone,

You will probably not believe me on this. But as moms we have seen all of you at your best and your worst. There is not a lot that any of you can do that will ever change how we feel. Yes, we may be shocked at some of your actions but we have seen it all before, some of us have even done it. LOL

AS an old old saying goes

Boys will be boys and then they may grow up. :tongueout

Danni

Davina-Alba
12-13-2010, 05:36 AM
Aren't mother great eh? I never had a close call with mine and I always thought that she didn't know about my cross dressing. After she died one of my aunts told me that my mum was well aware that I "borrowed" her clothes but that she didn't see any harm in it.

ronni white
12-13-2010, 06:33 AM
Karren - How many people actually see something other than an attractive woman ?

ninapuella
12-13-2010, 07:56 AM
I have never been caught in the act, thank God. I would die at the place if that would happen and propably i would stop dressing for good. But I have had some incidents where i havent been hiding all traces enough, and that is very embarassing. I need to know that everything is hidden. But i think i am really good at hiding though. You have to be a detective to know me dressing. :)

Karren H
12-13-2010, 08:22 AM
What a sheltered life you must have led!

Oh you would be surprised at the close calls I had like laying in bed fully dressed when my mother came in... In the dark so I pulled the covers up to my necks while she sat on the edge of the bed talking. And I'll tell you the story where I wore my 10th grade english teachers bra and panties. :)

Karren - How many people actually see something other than an attractive woman ?

I never stopped to ask them! Lol

Starla
12-13-2010, 12:24 PM
And I'll tell you the story where I wore my 10th grade english teachers bra and panties. :)

OK, now that's the kind of story that's worth the price of admission. I, for one, am waiting impatiently to hear this one....

Laura_Stephens
12-13-2010, 04:48 PM
I'll second that!

Davina-Alba
12-13-2010, 05:17 PM
And I'll tell you the story where I wore my 10th grade english teachers bra and panties. :)

We can't wait Karren:battingeyelashes:

joandher
12-13-2010, 06:00 PM
[QUOTE=Karren Hutton;2348865]Oh you would be surprised And I'll tell you the story where I wore my 10th grade english teachers bra and panties. :)

You have started something now Karren, ??? you must finish what you started

Hugs J-JAY

JustineFallow
12-13-2010, 09:49 PM

Don't tease us, now. Go on.... :)

5150 Girl
12-13-2010, 11:01 PM
Well,, imagine if you opend a door and ther's a stranger there, wearing ANYTHING of your's, let alone intimate things.... Surpise!!! Acepting or not, I can see mom bee'n shocked, then pissed, and that experience tainting one's view of TG matters

Davina-Alba
12-14-2010, 08:10 AM
Well,, imagine if you opend a door and ther's a stranger there, wearing ANYTHING of your's, let alone intimate things.... Surpise!!! Acepting or not, I can see mom bee'n shocked, then pissed, and that experience tainting one's view of TG matters

Well of course I wasn't a stranger and I did continue to cross dress with her daughter and I can't say that she was really angry. In fact a few years later we had a laugh about it. But at the time:o

TiffanyTgirl
12-14-2010, 04:53 PM
Never been caught. Had a few close calls, but never caught in the act.

TracyBoy
01-09-2011, 04:41 AM
I have never been caught in the act, thank God. I would die at the place if that would happen and propably i would stop dressing for good. But I have had some incidents where i havent been hiding all traces enough, and that is very embarassing. I need to know that everything is hidden. But i think i am really good at hiding though. You have to be a detective to know me dressing. :)

Last Thursday I stayed up late and drank and "played" on the computer while all dressed up. Well, it was a work day the next morning. I know I shouldn't stay up late on a week night, but I was feeling horny. Well, to make a short story long, when I was finished I put my clothes away. Being very tired at work the next day I all of a sudden realized that "I think" my bra was left on the bathroom counter. A very sexy VS bra by the way. All day I dreaded what to say to my wife when I got home. As it turned out, I did actually put it away after my fun, and was just too tired to remember it! I was SO SCARED though all day long! I haven't dressed since then- until tonight!

charlene#2
01-09-2011, 06:04 AM
how the hell did youever get your teachers bra and panties?

eluuzion
01-09-2011, 06:37 AM
When I first began CDing I decided I needed a strategy. Here it is...

Always have a Plan A, a Plan B, and contingency plan... chances are someday I will need them all :heehee:

Oh, and of course, I always follow the boy scout motto...

"Confirm nothing, Deny everything." (maybe it wasn't boy scouts...)

Had my share of close calls, but so far I am still "invisible". (at least that is what I keep telling myself...lol)

:love:

Pinky188
01-09-2011, 07:19 AM
I was caught one time by my neighbor. I was house sitting for her. I was around 18 or 19. She had cats and so I was feeding them while she was on a trip. Well she had some really cool clothes so I would try them on, of course!! She had lots of angora sweaters and dresses!!! YUMMY!!! Long story short, I was wearing one of her sweaterdresses and taking care of the cats when she walked in the door!!! We both froze, like deer in headlights, then she said, you like that dress? My heart was racing!! I was like uh, yeah. Then she asked if I wanted to try on more!!! That whole summer was spent with her dressing me in fuzzy mohair and angora sweaters and dresses!!! It was heaven!!!!

Nick2Nikki
01-09-2011, 10:55 AM
Caught? What is this "caught" thing you speak of? If you don't hide it, you can't be caught!

curiouslooker
01-09-2011, 02:24 PM
But as moms we have seen all of you at your best and your worst. There is not a lot that any of you can do that will ever change how we feel.

Danni

My mom caught my brother with one of her slips over 25 years ago. Still to this day she makes comments that she wishes she had pushed him into therapy.

I take this to mean, "You better not ever let me know you are not anything other than what I think you should be."

Jason+
01-09-2011, 02:39 PM
I wasn't caught in the act itself, but one of my little brothers helped my parents "find" my stash of panties which lead to a discussion of why I had them and a request from my parents to never bring another pair home. They said it was a road I didn't want to go down.

Fortunately many years later my dad said that if putting on panties and a dress is the worst thing you do in a day you must be pretty okay.

JamieTG
01-09-2011, 03:30 PM
Because I find humiliation and embarrassment to be an erotic aspect of my dressing, being "caught" was one of my strongest fantasies growing up. Although I had many close calls I never was caught in the act. Probably a good thing because no doubt the reality would not have turned out like the fantasy. My dad was old school and had he ever found out, his belt would have been the cure.
Jamie

NicoleScott
01-09-2011, 03:36 PM
At about age 8 or so I was caught playing with lipstick. My dad held me down and put it on me while verbally humiliating me. I've hardly touched the stuff since then.

AnntoAnn
01-09-2011, 06:23 PM
I have posted this story before, but thought it apt for this thread.

I have enjoyed dress up sessions in my hotel room. One hotel I was a regular at got to know me (male me) quite well and the receptionist and I were on first name terms always shearing a joke or two. One day I went back to the hotel V early and decided to dress up before my evening meal and then stay in male attire after and have a late drink with the staff, as sometimes I would retire to my room after the meal and then get dressed up. I had just put the finishing touches to my outfit (no makeup) and in walked the receptionist (I had forgot to put the latch on) “Oh sorry I didn’t expect any body back yet and I needed to put fresh towels in, do you mind?” I was in shock this was the first person ever to see me dressed. She walked strait past me into the bath room. I was stuck to the spot with my mouth open lost for words. She came back out smiled and went to the door, but just before leaving turned and said “nice outfit, going anywhere nice?” and left. It took me a while to charm down after. I went down to the restaurant and was sure that word would have spread about the CD in room ?? but not a word was said. Just after finishing my meal the receptionist came through after finishing her shift. Came up to me and asked if I would like company and sat beside me. I was still in shock and did not know what to do. It was then she explained that my secret was safe and she had seen a lot worse go on. We talked to the small hours and became good friends from then on. She even took me out a few time dressed up. We have to this day kept in touch and I go back to see her twice a year (no longer at that hotel). It might seem like something out of Fictionmania but it is a true story.

NathalieX66
01-09-2011, 06:43 PM
My grandfather, who lived next door when I was 9, caught me wearing my sisters clothes while I was alone in my parent's house.

Recently, I decided to avoid all future embarrassment by posting a pic of me on my guy fb page. Problem solved.

lingerieLiz
01-10-2011, 01:28 AM
I must be a klutz, or way to adventurous. Got caught in my teens. Bright red lipstick does not come off easy or quickly.

Was moving into a new house one day out in the country and the neighbor walked in to see if I could use some help. There I was fully dressed in a dress with nylons. Told him I would be right out. Anyway I stood there with a box to hide behind which meant he could see my bare legs and bust. Couldn't get the dress off so I put on a sweatshirt, pants and sandals. As he was showing me about the barn I realized my nylons had reinforced toes and they were clearly visible. He never said a thing about it.

I could fill a book with my misadventures.

missyvf
01-14-2011, 11:34 AM
I was never caught in the act but my friends mom figured out that I was occasionally wearing her things. it was all good though.

Chiana
01-14-2011, 04:28 PM
Picture the movie "Mannequin". During most of my school years, my Dad was the window dresser for a couple of different department stores. Since he did his work at night, when the stores were closed, I would occasionally go with him when he went to work. Play time. Dresses, bras, panties, wigs, makeup, fur coats. A wonderland of fun things. While he was busy dressing maggequins, I would sneak off and dress myself. One time my Mom showed up for some reason at my Dad's store and caught me wearing something girlie. Ooops. She was obviously upset and told me to take it off immediately. She took me home with her and I wasn't allowed to go to work with my Dad for a while.

Jess Marie
01-15-2011, 12:30 AM
Reading your stories has been fun and exciting. I felt how you ladies felt and it was a rush :) Here's my story:

I still live at home with my mom since I just graduated high school this spring and I go to a Community College 20 minutes away. I have owned my own panties since I was 16 and I am now 18. I wear panties on a daily basis and I rarely get laundry time. Occasionally, a few pairs of undies have went through the wash, but I was able to quickly play them off as my g/f's or my brothers wife's (he is fresh out of the military and looking for an appt/house and living at home for the time being). Well, last week I was in desperate need of a laundry day. I had about 30 pairs of undies to wash. I decided to wash my bed sheets and work clothes. This was at around 8:00 pm. Long story short, I completely forgot about the wash. My mom sent my sister upstairs to tell me my laundry was done. I get downstairs and my work clothes are hanging to dry, I was like oh god. Then I go in the bathroom and my mom is closing the dryer door saying that I could start my laundry whenever I want. I couldn't blame it on anyone. She walked out and hasn't said anything since. It's been about a week and I'm just waiting. I decided since she now knows for sure, that my undies no longer need to be hidden, so they are in my underwear drawer with my socks and are not hidden at all.

HappyErica
01-15-2011, 01:37 AM
Reading your stories has been fun and exciting. I felt how you ladies felt and it was a rush :) Here's my story:

I still live at home with my mom since I just graduated high school this spring and I go to a Community College 20 minutes away. I have owned my own panties since I was 16 and I am now 18. I wear panties on a daily basis and I rarely get laundry time. Occasionally, a few pairs of undies have went through the wash, but I was able to quickly play them off as my g/f's or my brothers wife's (he is fresh out of the military and looking for an appt/house and living at home for the time being). Well, last week I was in desperate need of a laundry day. I had about 30 pairs of undies to wash. I decided to wash my bed sheets and work clothes. This was at around 8:00 pm. Long story short, I completely forgot about the wash. My mom sent my sister upstairs to tell me my laundry was done. I get downstairs and my work clothes are hanging to dry, I was like oh god. Then I go in the bathroom and my mom is closing the dryer door saying that I could start my laundry whenever I want. I couldn't blame it on anyone. She walked out and hasn't said anything since. It's been about a week and I'm just waiting. I decided since she now knows for sure, that my undies no longer need to be hidden, so they are in my underwear drawer with my socks and are not hidden at all.

what did she do with the panties you washed?

Casey
01-15-2011, 03:53 PM
I have been caught twice. First time was just last year. I was shopping with my wife for clothes for the kids. We were in the dressing room and she pulled out a nice pair of pants she wanted me to try on. What could I do? I told her that I was wearing some of her panties because of how comfortable they were. I tried on the pants. She saw my panties and said "If that's what you want to wear I guess I can live with it." She doesn't really like it but tolerates it. I was just glad I had chosen to wear plain white cotton panties that day instead of some of my lacier ones. So far she has accepted the cotton panties, even the pastel colors and bright red. I am not sure what she would say if she walked in on me now as I am wearing black lace panties with a garter belt and stockings.

The second time I got caught was just yesterday. I walked into Victoria Secret and asked the sales lady for a simple black garter belt and matching stockings for my wife, told her the size and she went to the back to get them. When she came out and handed them to me, I told her they were just perfect. She looked me straight in the eye and said "I am sure YOU are going to love them." Just guessing, but I think I was busted. By the way, she was right, I do love them. They are the ones I am wearing right now. Now if I could just find a black 42b demi bra with lots of lace to match, I would be in heaven. It would be even better if my wife would go shopping for it with me but that's a different thread...

mywifeswoman
01-15-2011, 10:17 PM
I almost outed myself last week. My girlfriend got me these pj pants that are very warm and super comfortable. My mom decided to show up un announced. She knocked, and I had to throw a few things under the couch cushions, and I started to head towards the door and the last minute I realized "OH yeah! I'm wearing very girly fleece pants that have pink marks all of them."

I look at it as "Oh well..ma..they are comfy and I like them..so what? lol..all that matters is you are who you are. I like to lounge around in comfy girly things whenever I can, and my wife loves it..snuggling up to a soft and cuddly person.

mywifeswoman
01-15-2011, 10:26 PM
I wasn't caught in the act itself, but one of my little brothers helped my parents "find" my stash of panties which lead to a discussion of why I had them and a request from my parents to never bring another pair home. They said it was a road I didn't want to go down.

Fortunately many years later my dad said that if putting on panties and a dress is the worst thing you do in a day you must be pretty okay.

I think alot of parents maybe "dread" the thought that maybe their son is up to something preverse and sick, like maybe stealing panties and possibly a peeping tom..or even worse, contemplating a horrible act like rape, ect. When dad found out you just like to wear them, it must have been a relief and I think its admirable and agree with his thought that if this is the worse thing you do, your ok. Sounds like a very understanding father to me.

Jess Marie
01-16-2011, 02:20 AM

I put them in the washer when I started the laundry and when I came downstairs everything was loaded in the dryer. She put them in the dryer and hasn't said a work

Sharon B.
01-16-2011, 03:14 PM
I can't began to count how many times I was caught by an older sister, after a while I would dress intentionally to get caught by her.
She had moved out of our parents house and I was still living there, one time they had went on a vacation for a week to ten days. I had called in sick the first day they were gone and spent the day dressed as a woman. She had come by to check on me and I was dressed as the woman I felt I was. I had to open the door as I had the screen door locked, she started to leave but came back and asked if I wanted to talk about it. To this day I remember saying I wanted to have a woman to woman talk with her, she said we can never have a woman to woman talk and I said woman to whatever then. We talk about how I find the correct sizes for me and she asked if I was gay. Told her how I found my size and no I wasn't gay just enjoy dressing as a woman and wearing makeup.
To this day neither one of us has said anything about what happen that day and I know she still wouldn't approve of it.

Jay Cee
01-16-2011, 03:29 PM
I was lying on the bed of my hotel room, dressed up in some pretty nice lingerie, when the maid walked in...

...finally. ;)

StephiefromSyr
01-16-2011, 05:47 PM
after trying to exchange some heels at payless, i got the wrong size the first time. The SA said to go ahead and get the size i needed. i went over and got them and thought i better put one on just to be sure, and as i slipped it on sure enough she came over to see if I needed help. Yup Busted!

Shadeauxmarie
01-16-2011, 08:26 PM
The latest time i was caught was just last week. I was at Payless last week looking for some boots with a decent heel. I was underdressed in panties, garter-belt, and stockings. I picked up the pair I liked and headed to the back to sit down and try them on. The salesgirl saw me attempting to put my my stocking clad foot in the boot. Nothing was said. The boots didn't fit, and I got a run in my stocking to boot. (No pun intended)

Jess Marie
01-18-2011, 11:14 AM
Guess who just got caught? Me. I was laying in bed with guy shorts and shirt, panties, bra, inserts, and a cami. My mom walks in and wants to get my futon mattress that I keep under my bed for my friend Ryan when he comes over. I hear her coming up the stairs, so I throw the blankets over me as a pre-caution. Then I hear my door knob get turned. My mom walks in and throws a hoodie on the ground and asks me to help her get the futon. I sit there trying to stall saying I'll get it later. The attempts fail. So I stretch and go under the blankets a little. I pull the inserts out cleverly and throw them under my pillow without her knowing. Then I spin around and she rips the blankets off my bed and says hurry up. My bra was still protruding my from my chest and it was very obvious I was wearing one. She just looked at it and said you lift your bed and I'll pull it out. We get it out and she says, "go back to your business. I didn't mean to interrupt" with last weeks incident that you can read about already in here, I'm expecting something to be said soon.

Roxanne_Alternate
01-18-2011, 02:34 PM
There were a lot of close calls, but I've never been caught. Not when I wasn't intending to have someone see me en femme anyway. :)

kimdl93
01-18-2011, 02:45 PM
Mom story - Years ago, when I was a teen, I had hastily stashed a pair of panties under my pillow. My sweet mom turned down the bed and the panties were discovered. Not a mention of it.

More recently, I thought I had the place to myself (my wife is supportive, but wasn't home). One mild spring day, I was sitting at our poolside patio wearing a tank top, women's khaki shorts, sandals and nylons. My stepdaughter came in the back yard and I had no avenue for escape, so I tried to be calm and we chatted for a few minutes. The outfit was fairly androgynous, butI can't imagine how she would not have noticed the stockings. She never said a word. Then a few months later, she and a girlfriend came home unexpectedly while I was sunning by the pool wearing nothing but a g-string. She politely closed the back gate and asked if she should come around front.

We did talk about that one - not biggie. She apologized for surprising me and I apologized for surprsing her. Anyway, there were no adverse repercussions. I still don't dress when she's around, but I'm not quite so paranoid as I was before these incidents.

JenniferLynn0370
01-18-2011, 11:21 PM
Well, I agree that it shouldn't really count if you don't care...that is how I was as a child until my teenage years. I played dress up, house, Mommy, etc with my Sister as we grew up and I was dressed as a girl every single time. I was "caught" by Mom on more than one occassion; she hardly seemed to care. Strangely, as I grew older (into my mid-late teens) I began to try to hide it and did have several close calls. I used to wear Mom's bras and I would stuff them with toilet paper. Well, one day I had just fastened the bra, spun it around and pulled the shoulder straps up and was just about to put the toilet paper in the cups when the phone rang. I ran over and answered the phone and it was Mom. We talked a few minutes and then I realized I needed to use the restroom. Next thing I know, Mom and dad are home and asking me about the two huge wads of toilet paper sitting on Mom's dresser (oh crap)!!! I thought my goose was cooked! Needless to say, I pawned it off as having gotten it from their bathroom for mine and said I set them down there when the phone rang. They said "ok", but I got "the look"...Blonde moment!!!

bostonbecky
01-18-2011, 11:27 PM
Not going to lie, for a while I would try and leave hints to my mother. I would wear her intimates then put them in the laundry, or risk getting caught just to have someone to connect to... I realized that was just stupid. However, recently she found a very revealing photo I had taken of myself... I thought I was dead but she must have subconsciously assured herself it wasn't me because no face was in it, and told me about it the next day pheww

Janet too
01-18-2011, 11:44 PM
I remember when I was married I had just started to dress again after quite a few years of putting it on the back burner and had desed wearing some black high heeled ankle strap sandals and black capi pants and a halter top. Well wouldn't you know it I fel asleep on the bed and when the wife came home after work and to change to go play co-ed softball she came upstairs and found me. Question was " WTF ", and she stated she was leaving me when she came home from the game. We went to dinner two nights later saying we could talk and of course she asked me if I was gay, to which I responded no and had made up the story that the clothes were from a halloween costume from years prior to meeting and being with her. I was under the impresion we were going to be able to talk about things and then she informed me she wanted a divorce. All said and done I later found she had been having an affair for 2 1/2 years. I have only indulged myself into this even further since then with stronger and stronger desires, which is what finally led me to joiniong here after luring in the visiting shadow for years, which by the way has cost me thousands of dollars to continue to emulate a female formand be comfortable when I do try and make myself presentable in public. It has been awhile since I have been out dressed because of other issues but unable to find the time and place because of my ever increasing work schedule and obligations with my daughter.

CarlaWestin
01-19-2011, 12:21 AM
One of my best times caught was in my early years. I would go for drives late at night. I was going through a strip mall parking lot and the police pulled me over. I was all dressed up but definitely not at all passable. The officers had me stand outside the car and pose for Polaroid pictures. They said it was to check against known criminal pictures at the station (pre-computer days). Yeah, sure. Anyway, the female officer commented that it was strange that I was wearing clothing of the other gender. I quickly replied, "I'm not the only one cross-dressing here!" We all had a good laugh and I was free to go.

Joanna_81
01-19-2011, 09:52 AM
Thankfully I was never "caught in the act", but had several more-or-less close calls. Including one (some 3-4 years ago) when my Dad returned home unexpectedly (unfortunately, for financial reasons I couldn't move from family home :/ ) and I had to quickly take off everything below the neck - loose summer dress, strapless bra, garter belt, panties, stockings and shoes - in a single move - LITERALLY.

JulieC
01-19-2011, 01:41 PM
She just looked at it and said you lift your bed and I'll pull it out. We get it out and she says, "go back to your business. I didn't mean to interrupt" with last weeks incident that you can read about already in here, I'm expecting something to be said soon.

She has already spoken volumes. You just need to listen :)

She doesn't care enough to interfere with what you are doing. She regards it as your business, and doesn't see a need to lecture you about it or tell you to stop. I don't think she wants to have it stuck in her face, but she is fine with you doing whatever it is you're doing.

Vicki_M
01-19-2011, 06:01 PM
I've been caught a couple of times. The worst one was when I was much younger and I went out to play football, but I'd forgotten to take my mascara off. Not much you can do to explain that one away!

Jenniferathome
01-20-2011, 01:55 AM
I got caught when I was about 12 wearing a leotard with a stuffed bra on underneath. My mom told me to "throw it all away." That purge advice didn't take. Now, I almost wish my wife would catch me so I'd have to tell her.

erica12b
01-20-2011, 02:14 AM
im eather too good or im missing out , i have never neen cought , and my stash has never been found, feel like superspy or something lol

*~Cassie~*
01-21-2011, 06:02 PM
Never been caught or had a drastically close call :)

Stephanie47
01-21-2011, 06:33 PM
The last time I was "caught" in the act was when I left one of my red bras on the bathroom towel rack! Duh! Before that I forgot to puncture the two water balloons I left unattended in the kitchen sink. Duh! And, double duh!!

LoriFlores
01-21-2011, 08:22 PM
I remember comming home one time from school and found that my bed had been changed. I had a sudden memory that I had left a pair of my sister's panties inside my pillow case. I checked inside the pillow case and discovered that my mom had replaced them inside the new pillow case. Nothing was ever said.

lynnlmb
03-02-2011, 06:33 AM
My wife came home early one day .she found me in bedroom dress in bra panties garter belt stocking.she was mad we talk alot about that.now after alot years i'am aloud to wear my lingrie

Kathy4ever
03-03-2011, 05:52 AM
Caught once. It was ugly. After 2 years a little steps have been taking the past few months.

GinaD
03-03-2011, 08:40 AM
I was caught red handed by my sister. She has always been understanding about alternative lifestyles and simply said, "Well, I wear your stuff, I guess you can wear mine. Just wash it after." My mom caught on her things were going missing a few times and found my stash in my room. She had a meltdown. The most humiliating was when two cops stopped me driving home one night all dolled up in a mini skirt and heels. It took the first cop a few minutes of checking out my legs and ample bosoms before he realized something wasn't quite right. He spent about the next 20 minutes berating me and displaying his contempt, accusing me of being a prostitute. The other cop was a bit more mature, asking me about my lifestyle and why I dressed. Always an anxious event.

UNDERDRESSER
03-03-2011, 01:28 PM
I was going to say that I don't *know* that I've ever been caught. I suspect there may have been some suspicion, but nothing definite.

But how could I forget the first time? My mother came home and found me and my sister wearing each others clothes. I think it was because it was my sister's idea. Pretty sure it was, but as I was 8 and that was a long time ago....

Of course, I've been seen in public many times wearing female clothes, specifically, women's bike shorts, and at least once bikini bottoms. Of course, you'd need to know those particular items to be able tell them from men's versions, though there was one time late at night in the hot tub wearing a pair that really didn't look like men's, they covered, but didn't do a lot to, ermm... "restrain" the male bits. I got up while picking up the towel to wrap round me and covered well, so not sure. i got a bit of a look, but I would have got similar wearing speedos.

Mistybtm
03-03-2011, 01:38 PM
Oh you would be surprised at the close calls I had like laying in bed fully dressed when my mother came in... In the dark so I pulled the covers up to my necks while she sat on the edge of the bed talking. And I'll tell you the story where I wore my 10th grade english teachers bra and panties. :)
what is this you must tell this story

longirl
03-03-2011, 05:06 PM
My First time getting caught i was 6 or so i had taken all of my cousins panties (who was living with us) and i got caught because my cousin had no panties for school. I was wold by my dad that we dont do that and that those are only for girls. Since my first pair of panties i have been hooked. Another time i got caught i was 14 and my mom had boxed up all my older sisters clothes that she did into fit into any more. In the box was a Pink and white tartan skirt suit but no panties or hose so i went up to my sisters room and found Red nylon panties and some pantyhose i was in the basement having just put on the panties and in the process of putting on the hose when my sister walked in. she then asked if the panties and hose where hers and i responded yes she told me to give them to her and i did so no skirt suit for me that day but eventually i got to where it.

Jessica_Dillon
03-03-2011, 07:33 PM
Oh, and of course, I always follow the boy scout motto...

"Confirm nothing, Deny everything." (maybe it wasn't boy scouts...)

:

I personally subscribe Adam Savage's (Mythbuster) thought.
"I reject your reality, and subject my own."

I was only "caught" once. This dates back to college, a bunch of extra-cirricular, adult oriented beverages, a deck of cards and someone's bright idea to play strip poker. Of coarse everyone got a nice little laugh at my panties when I had to shed jeans. Of coarse, other had already been humbled by their own lost hands too, and I'm pretty sure everyone woke up with a headache, and very little recollection of the preceedings of the night before. Did it stop me? HECK NO!!! But I'll never play poker again!

larry
03-03-2011, 07:45 PM

where is your blog ??

mmarmstrong5
03-03-2011, 09:25 PM
I actually have never been caught, at least aware of it anyways. *However*, one of my favorite fantasies is to make an agreement with a female friend to go clothes shopping and that I will try on anything she picks out in the store change room and model it for her. Obviously, the clothes would have to be within certain limits, but I'd like for her to push those limits and pick out clothes that I would normally be afraid to wear in public (short length skirts, tight dress, etc...). In my fantasy, the female sales associates would figure out what we were up to and get in on the action, picking out even more revealing clothes and help feminize me as much as possible....

Sophie86
03-04-2011, 12:29 AM
I've never been caught dead to rights, but I've had a couple of close calls. One was after playing with my mom's makeup in the bathroom. I thought I'd washed it all off, but there was still a bit of mascara. She noticed and asked me what was on my eye. I lied and said it must be dirt as I abruptly turned around and went back to the bathroom.

The other time was potentially more serious. My family was over at some friends' house for a party. I was home alone, so naturally I took advantage of the time to get dressed up. I had on one of my mom's dresses, and was in the bathroom looking at myself in the mirror. Suddenly, I heard my dad unlocking the front door. I ran across the hall into my room just as my dad passed by the end of the hall. I tried to shove the door to, but there was a chair in front of it and I couldn't get it closed all the way. I was behind the door, desperately trying to get the dress off while my dad was yelling down the hallway that he'd come back for something they needed at the party. His friend was with him. I yelled back in a voice that was quavering with terror. I just knew he was going to come down the hall and catch me out. They found what they came for, though, and left without ever coming to see what was going on. I've never asked what he thought I was doing.

suit
03-04-2011, 10:15 AM
what is this you must tell this story

Karren did post the storie , you just need to do a search for it , its back a year or so .

jennytvx
03-04-2011, 10:54 PM
i was caught a few times as a teenager. my mom found her bra and slip under my bed. She also found her sanitary napkins in my pillow case. i got an embarrassing lecture and was told not to do it again. but i did. my dad almost caught me when he came home and i was dolled up in a red dress. i duck under the covers and waited for him to leave after he talked to me. i suspect he knew.

i think i was caught wearing my bra under my white long sleeve polo. i took off my jacket a costco because it was hot. i walked around for about an hour. when i went to my friends house, i went in to his bathroom and looked in the mirror. MY GOD, you can see the bra under my shirt. i quickly took it off. He never said anything.

Now, i underdress all the time and i wish someone would take notice

Molly Wells
03-05-2011, 12:34 AM
After my wife left for work the other day I had a couple of hours before I needed to leave, so I dressed casually while I worked in my home office for a while. I did not do a wig or make up due to time, except my wife had left an almost empty lipstick on the bathroom counter, so I put some on. Later I changed an went to my job. Late that night as I was getting ready for bed I realized that I had not taken the lipstick off! The only thing that saved me is the color is really close to my natural lip color and it was a light coat. No body noticed or said anything so I guess I got away with it! Could have been a bad deal though!
Molly