PDA

View Full Version : What was the FIRST thing you remember wearing?

GiniGirl
09-14-2005, 10:34 AM
For me, it was a lace-trimmed, tulip-front pale blue Vanity Fair panty girdle!

Tristen Cox
09-14-2005, 10:36 AM
My gerber baby food :D

urban gypsy
09-14-2005, 10:39 AM
leotard tights and dance shoes as I was dressing from quite a young age.

JocelynG
09-14-2005, 10:58 AM
My mothers pantyhose. I was 5 years old

JocelynG
09-14-2005, 11:00 AM
ROFL :lol: That was too funny

MarinaTwelve200
09-14-2005, 11:31 AM
While playing with my sister at about age six---a rather large dress of my mothers thrown over me. There was nothing CD about it really---just playing around searching for interesting old objects in my parents closet.--I though no more of it than if it has been a sheet or something. I didn't get funny or special feelings about fem items till I got several years older.

I have a Theory/ observation though, that may be of some intrest. I beleive that nearly ALL boys have worn a feminine object or other, and it usually follows two stages.
1. Presexual--from about age 3 to 5 (or six)--Something usually done for fun or curiosity. no concept of sex, sexuality or sex roles here. This is usually the "phase he is going through" thing some parents talk about. I beleive it has nothing to do with who a person is or if he will be CD or TS or gay or whatever.

2. the second phase happens around age 12-13 at or near puberty. Again I propose nearly all boys go through it.---Based on my own CD experiences and my observtions of my peers---who always dressed as girls on Halloween (something , despite my own CD I never would have done--Strikes too close to 'home") and school skits etc.--I would wager that nearly every boy has dressed or has been dressed as a girl--or at least has worn a feminine item at least ONCE.----

I think that in THIS phase The "CD bug" either strikes or it does not.---Some may find that they get sexual gratification, or de-streesed, or a feel good 'rush" from the experience, while others do/did not--so for the latter thats the only time (once or twice) they were dressed and did not pursue it. For the first group, they persisted in CDing---as we can attest.

There ARE exceptions to this rule (2 stages)--A few CD/TS report starting young (usually younger than normal in the pre sexual phase---and continuing without pause thru the puberty phase and beyond----I wonder if these type have a different or unique type of CD reason than the others---Perhaps true Transsexuals perhaps vs hetro escapists for example?

Then there are the "late bloomers" who didn't get into CD intill later life, (30+). Are there differences here also or simply a lack of oppourtunity to engage in the first 2 phases?.

The exceptions appear to be the minority however.

GiniGirl
09-14-2005, 11:43 AM
Marina,

I agree with your observations. The "second phase" certainly rings true for me. My very first "sexual experience" was part of my early experiences in femininity, and there is -- to this day -- a very large sexual aspect to my dressing. It's not that I MUST have the sexual component, but it certainly makes the experience so much more exciting. I think it can apply to both CDs AND GGs as well. If you read some accounts of GGs that "love pantyhose" or "love lingerie" --for example -- it's not stretching things to assume that the clothing has taken on a sexual component, probably because they associate them with the first time they got "that tingly, wet feeling."

kysmet
09-14-2005, 12:09 PM
There's no option for ballerina outfit, tutu included. My mother used to leave me and my sister alone quite a lot when we were younger and one of the first things feminine that I tried on was my sister's outfit. I wanted to be the ballerina. She got the classes and outfits. I got art class.

Ericka Jean

Angela Burke
09-14-2005, 12:34 PM
A placenta!

Love Angela XX

Imogen_Mann
09-14-2005, 12:43 PM
My sisters purple knickers and a yellow tartan skirt. I was 4 Yrs old at the time, but remember it quite clearly.

XX

Jayme.

ladyfydiana
09-14-2005, 02:01 PM
My moms girdle. :)

GypsyKaren
09-14-2005, 02:11 PM
I remember wearing my mom's nightgown when I was 5 or so. I also used to put on her lipstick.

GypsyKaren

Christine49
09-14-2005, 02:14 PM
A black skirt over a white petticoat with teal heels and matching clutch

Maddie Knight
09-14-2005, 03:00 PM
A skirt from the dressup box at school when I was very young. A lot af my friends laugh'd at me, I then realized I was different.

Sigrid
09-14-2005, 03:06 PM
It's not on the list... Lipstick! I was only four years old.

Robertacd
09-14-2005, 05:59 PM
My parents were Square Dancers. I remember the first thing I tried on was my mothers "pantaloons" a pink ruffles long leg thing the ladies wore over their panties for when their dresses would rise up during a spin. They were quire ruff and irritating inside, that's when I grabbed a pair of nylon panties...

The rest is as they say history...

MichelleGray502
09-14-2005, 06:20 PM
I was 'bout 6 years old and put on a pair of 'me younger sister's silky knickers and it felt really good indeed so then put on one of her silkiest bra's and felt even better. and that was that after that 'th tights went on after that followed by a blouse and short pleated skirt. no makeup or wig at that time but i'm telling it felt great like you wouldn't belive. And 'th rest after is history to this day.

Khriss
09-14-2005, 06:26 PM
not on the list... my moms boots - I pulled them on to check the mail one blizzardy morning and then found.... ahh you know the rest ?! :) "K"

Rachael Warren
09-14-2005, 06:33 PM
My skin and my face, I think I as happy then!

Rachael. :)

Sherrie
09-14-2005, 06:42 PM
I was about 13 and it was my sisters day of the week panties. After that I kept wearing panties off and on and then to lingerie. (nighties, hose, and bra's) Then came the occasional dress or skrit in my mid to late 20's. And now it is dressing fully en-fem just about every chance I get.

Lady Jayne
09-14-2005, 07:07 PM
When I was very young, can't remember the exact age I streched the neck of a T-shirt and wore it round my waist like a skirt.:o

Nanci
09-14-2005, 07:29 PM
I can relate to the two phase theory. The first time I can recall dressing was at about the age of 6. I was playing with another boy and we went to an unused upstairs bedroom where his mother had a dresser full of old undergarments. At his urging, we would put on her old bras and girdles, probably stockings, too, and play in this room. I don't remember her ever catching us, but maybe she had caught her son doing it previously so she left us alone. This probably only happened a few times around the ages of 6 or 7 and then I moved across town and we didn't play together anymore.

The next time was around the age of 11 or 12. I started with my mother's lingerie drawer, tried lots of panties and bras, and finally tried on her skirts and dresses, which, of course, actually fit me at that age. I don't know why I tried them but I must have been drawn to her clothes for some reason. This was before puberty, too, so there was no sexual component. I was just attracted to the idea of wearing women's clothes. I have always wondered if the early experience with my friend implanted the idea in me. On the other hand, I generally subscribe to the idea that this is an urge that we are born with. I know of one uncle who crossdressed (because I found his drawer full of clothes one time) so I think maybe there is some familial connection.

I moved on to my mother's panty girdles and pantyhose, too. She never actually caught me although she must have been suspicious at some point because putting on her clean pantyhose would clearly leave them stretched out. She never said a word.

I have dressed more or less continuously since then, although there have been gaps of months at a time when my life circumstances did not allow it. I know this will always be with me and am perfectly fine with that. I don't know why, but I have never been tormented with guilt about this like so many cd'ers write about. I would be embarrassed to be fully outed or discovered by anyone I know, but I don't feel guilty about my secret life. I have purged a couple of times but that was out of legitimate fear of being caught, and not because I was really trying to stop. I have a very good hiding place now so I hope I don't have to ever purge again. It's just too expensive and time consuming to try to replace things. ;)

ronna
09-14-2005, 07:34 PM
Nylons were the only thing that held any attraction for me (except that you had to have garters to hold them up, so that comes in second)

Adrianne
09-14-2005, 07:37 PM
The first thing i can remember wearing is one of my sisters dresses.

Adrianne.

Laurie Ann
09-14-2005, 07:47 PM
My aunt used to dress me in ruffled dresses and patent leather mary janes. I was about 4

christine55
09-14-2005, 07:51 PM
I was about 5 years old and was visiting my mothers sister. My cousin is a year older than me and I had been put to bed for a nap. On the table was one of her slips. I lay there for a long time getting up the nerve, afraid someone would walk in. I put the slip on for a couple minutes and then took it off. I remember I had envied girl's their clothing long befor this.
Hugs, Christine

cosmolovesph
09-14-2005, 07:55 PM
PANTYHOSE!!

I remember wearing them to elementary school one day, even mentioned to another boy that i was... little did i know that 30 year later... I'd still be wearing them (not the same pair mind you... :love: )

suzie sue
09-14-2005, 09:43 PM
I always felt drawn to lingerie, I wanted to go in every Victy Secret store I could find. I thought that women were so lucky to be able wear sexz clothes. I would wear nylons and sexz tops under my clothes when my wife would be out of town, now I can wear what ever I please, my wife and I divorced and I have my own apartment. I have started a nice collection of black lingerie (short, long and full slips) and 3 dresses. I feel very sexz when I am dressed and have a male friend over for a very hot time..... Suzz

Melissa73
09-14-2005, 11:25 PM
well for me, it was my sisters nightgown. It started out as just playing, when my older brother and i and my sisters were playing whatever, and he tied me up in a chair, but not before he forced me to slide on a night gown over my clothes. But neevertheless, thAT night when they were all sleep (my sister had another nightgown), well i snuck in and grabbed that same night gown i had on earlier. My sister woke up, and all i could say was my brother had forced me too wear it. LOL (like she believed that???)

But from then on, i would secretly wonder into her closet, and wear her dresses, nightgowns, dance clothes (leotards, tights), and even a purple one piece bathing suit.

Lisa Maren
09-15-2005, 12:48 AM
...pantyhose. Mom's pantyhose. My sister was not yet born when I got started (at the tender young age of three years). I have always loved the way pantyhose or tights feel and look on me and on the ladies.

How stoked I was when my younger sister's pantyhose finally did start to fit me (mom's were always too big)! It's only too bad that none of sis's clothes were ever big enough for me. Or perhaps that's not such a bad thing since that kept me from violating her privacy (except for her nylons).

Hugs,
Lisa

heathr1
09-15-2005, 01:09 AM
and leather skirt. :)

Ella
09-15-2005, 04:27 AM
The first for me was actually a pair of horrible green tights. It doesn't really count as I was made to wear them for the pre-school christmas play. (I was a frog by the way, I still don't know how they fit that into the christmas story!)

The first piece of girls clothes I wore by my own decision was my sister ballerina leotard, complete with little skirt attatched. I remember liking twisting around in it and watching the skirt!

parris james
09-15-2005, 04:42 AM
You're soooooooooooooooooooooooooooon bad

Shaylynn
09-15-2005, 04:54 AM
At the age of seven I was an angel in a school play. Wore a white gown, wings, halo and my lips were painted bright apple red.I was very much a sissy angel.

cdgirl
09-15-2005, 06:22 AM
i was age 12 all of a sudden one day i was looking in mommy's dresser feeling her panties and the next thing i was putting on her panties and lycra panty girdle and seamed stockings and platex living bra.i felt like a child in a candy store.i know the voting was on one item but you can't wear one without the other maybe you can but ican't how about you.

Anne Charlotte
09-15-2005, 07:30 AM
I agree with Khriss....my mother's boots.....knee length lack patent....my sister and I tried them on one day when it was quiet at home....

A bit later, I got to wear her knee length suede sheepskin lined ones in the snow, because I didn't have any wellington boots.....and there began a lifelong fetish !! :love:

Then, I got to wear a long green velvet dress and wig and make-up in the school play (I was 10).....we had a mock beauty contest, and I remember feeling distraught 'cos I didn't win. :mad:

RachelDenise
09-15-2005, 07:43 AM
It was my mother's bra! I was about 12 when I had the urge and it led to where I am today!!!! :)

Kimberly
09-15-2005, 04:06 PM
LOL!! .... it was always about the shoes for me. ;)

I remember trying to get into this girl's shoes (mary jane t-strap style) at the age of 4 or 5 - IN FRONT OF HER! She just said, "you won't fit into them!!" That's all I remember.

KatieZ
09-15-2005, 04:24 PM
I was about 4 when my Mom caught me trying on her bra. I don't know if I had tried anything else before that, but that one stuck in my mind. busted.....pun intended. ;)

Steph53
09-15-2005, 04:50 PM
My mothers playtex rubber brief girdle with the cotton lining and all the tiny pin hole perforations. Electrifying!!. Probably around 1963,64. I own an open bottom in the same material that I payed dearly for on e-bay but didn't regret it.

Stacie Stockman
09-15-2005, 05:02 PM
My sister's gymnastic leotards when I was around 8 or so...

black leotards
09-15-2005, 07:16 PM
For me, it was a pair of royal blue leotard tights from Sears. :)

MelindaC
09-15-2005, 07:51 PM
Actually, in 1959, it was mom's Playtex (rubber) Golden zipper open bottom girdle. A fantastic garment --- from the moment I first had it on, I knew I was hooked. Stockings and slips followed shortly thereafter. Once on my ow, then I started to buy my own clothes --- bras, girdles, slips, dresses, heels --- just about everything to make complete outfits!!

Serena
09-15-2005, 07:53 PM
Well, I couldn't really vote because I first tried on my sister's girly sweater. But after that, I got into her closet and pulled out tons of skirts and such, and put make-up on sometimes (but I'm still bad at it!)

Phoebe Reece
09-15-2005, 11:29 PM
When I was around 4 years old I put on a pair of my grandmother's nylons. The next time I added an old dress, some women's shoes, and a floppy hat (they wore those back in the early 50's). I think I got the idea from watching "Uncle Miltie" (Milton Berle) prancing around in a dress on his television show (that shows my age a bit).

Lawren
09-16-2005, 08:01 AM
I have three sisters who were not good housekeepers so when I got curious about how it felt to wear a dress I just "borrowed" one. I was instantly addicted and things progressed from there.

Cheree
09-16-2005, 08:08 AM
I'd say about 12-13 my sis's matching bra n panty set, very clearly remember they had the cutest little strawberries on them! Hooked ever since!!! :love:

Kiva
09-16-2005, 08:15 AM
For me it was a pair of Jackie O white gloves, at age 4.

Karri M
09-16-2005, 08:20 AM
Hi all,

Although I voted "shoes" (and shoes were probably the first thing I wore) my very first memory was of a complete outfit; I tried on my mother's pantyhose, pantsuit, and heels. Yeah, I know, I know... a pantsuit? Well, yep, there you have it... a pantsuit. What can I say? (other than I must've been floating around in it--I was only about four or five years old).

Love,
CJ

BonnieJG
09-16-2005, 09:28 AM
For me it's a bra and I put my sock it it this would be back 10 years ago Ive allwas love the fell and the look of bra's, now I try to ware my bra on all the time

Claire Woods
09-16-2005, 10:25 AM
First thing I wore was my sisters ballgown, a beatiful purple satin dress. I was about ten I think. I didn't really think about crossdressing much after until about 3 years ago I tried on one of my girlfriends silk nightdresses for fun. The second i put it on something just awakened inside me....I was hooked. Now I have my own wardrobe.

Leilani68
09-16-2005, 02:47 PM
That's right a Pink Juniors blouse, when I was in High School....
Wore it to school quite often, realy no problems with it. :)

Jerry
09-16-2005, 04:36 PM
I was playing dress up with the neighbor girls. I think it was a jumper, but I also remember "twirling", so something with a skirt wasn't far behind. The I wanted to go next door to play all the time!
Jerry

Georgette
09-16-2005, 05:00 PM
my sisters panties and bra and they were both too bigLOL. That was the stat of every thing.

connie rotten
09-16-2005, 09:03 PM
Panty girdle I wanted that woman's shape right from the start

Sweet Jeanette
09-16-2005, 09:59 PM
My Mothers heels. I had pretty feet when I was 13. I still do now! ---But, ---Now, I have my own shoes! :D

Rachel_740
09-17-2005, 11:15 AM
One of Mums dresses and a pair of her high heel shoes - with her knowledge AND constent. Read this for more information. (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=212260#post212260)

Anne

MICHELLE739
09-25-2005, 12:13 PM
i was about 4 and i loved to wear dresses and pantyhose and bra with maryjanes and go out side to play

tammie
09-25-2005, 02:26 PM
Hi All: For me it was my older sister's (she 18yo, me 14yo) Vassarette lacecup black underwire bra size 36B. It fit me like I had been fitted for it. Then before I could go to my bedroom, I spied on the floor close by where the bra had been.......the matching lace edged LLPG. Viola I was changed in an instant to a lifelong crossdresser. Nashville Tenn. Aug of 1965.

Tina_N
09-25-2005, 07:09 PM
I was 11 when I tried on my mom's bra. I got caught immediately. Didn't stop me though. :D

Clare
09-27-2005, 01:22 AM
Early 70's - it was my Mum's pantyhose.

You know the old fashioned type of pantyhose which had no lycra! They would stretch after a while and gather at you ankles! Even when i was a teenager, that turned me off!

Oh i'm so thankful for the modern pantyhose which fit snugly and stretch all day!

Christine.

Helen MC
09-27-2005, 02:04 AM
When I was 12 a pair of my big sister's white cotton interlock school knickers, "Cherub" Brand full briefs with puckered up elasticated waist and leg bands and a double gusset. I still wear this style of knickers(amongst others) 40 years on although now they are now a more ample XOS Size 22 than the Size 18 I then wore.

I progressed to also wearing her Navy Blue Cotton "Montfort" school knickers (full briefs with a double back panel) as well and others panties belonging to my sister (and also my Mum's) and when alone in the house I would dress up in my sister's school uniform, pleated grey skirt, pale blue blouse , white knee length socks with a diamond pattern, and one of her white bras padded out, (delicious irony) with some old pairs of my hated Boys' Y Fronts. My hair was quite long (it was the 1960s) and I looked like many of the girls in my school when dressed like this. Occassionally I'd wear her Field Hockey or Netball kit, short pleated grey skirt, yellow tunic and navy blue Montfort knickers .

jade lee
09-27-2005, 07:36 AM
It was tights then and garter and girdle then.

arula
09-27-2005, 09:19 AM
ahhh The bra, the one article that redefines the female shape.