PDA

View Full Version : 180 degree turn

Michelle 51
12-13-2010, 11:51 AM
Funny how we change.When i was young i couldn't wait till i could pass one of the the rites of manhood and grow a mustache and beard.Now i rather get rid of all my facial hair.I never was hairy and wished (my wife too) i had a hairy chest.Now i shave all my body hair.I use to think how nice a couple more inches would be.Now i think how nice my panties would fit if he was smaller.I never wore bracelets,rings etc.Now ive got pierced ears and thinking of another set and think bracelets and rings are really nice.I don't remember making that 180 degree turn but i think Michelle had a really big hand in it.I think i'll thank her and go out and buy her some new undies or something.

Debra Russell
12-13-2010, 01:42 PM
I know the feeling ! Debra has always been with me but just gradually emerging, from wanting to be all that I could be - all manly an the like - very hairy, champion body builder, sportsman,ect, and always "she" was with me! Now as time goes on I just wish it would disappear as I want "her" to emerge and be more apart of my life - but how - at 65 all that history is not easy to camouflage. So you do what you can; procede and treat "her" to a few niceities of femininty to pacifiy her in her confinment and wait to enjoy the fulfilment of time spent with her in union to be out and feel at peace !

Maria 60
12-13-2010, 09:15 PM
That's funny and so true.