PDA

View Full Version : Hair Removal Feels Feminine!?

Sarasometimes
12-13-2010, 02:14 PM
Before my bridal photo shoot I had my back waxed so it would show in the pics of the laces on the back of my gown. Now I think back waxing is usually a service done for males (hopefully most women don't have hairy backs).
The interesting thing was that when I had it done at a beauty school, dressed enmale I felt very feminine while it was being done. Also I can now appreciate why those who are hairless on legs and chest, underarms rave about it so much! The feel of even a tee shirt on a hairless back is so nice!! I still don't feel able to wax/shave epilate other regions but i must say I would if I thought I could. YMMV

Charla
12-13-2010, 05:50 PM
I agree. It feels so good. I am married and not out to my wife so I have a lot of explaining to do when I do ths. I told her the hair on my back feels weird and she helped me shave the upper part of my back but not the lower part. So I used Nair on it this afternoon, and then did my hands and feet. I was really tempted to just keep on going and do my arms and legs! I did shave and Nair all over one time a couple fo years ago and it was wonderful...except for getting Nair on my nipples, which made them very sensitive for a couple of days!

Kathi Lake
12-14-2010, 01:52 AM
I don't know about feminine, but I sure know it is painful! I had my first laser session on my face. Yowza!! I actually needed a tissue at the end as I had shed a few tears - and I have an incredible pain threshold!

:)

Kathi

jamey
12-14-2010, 03:26 AM
Anything that makes me less hairy makes me feel more fem!