PDA

View Full Version : how long does your makeup application last

christine55
09-14-2005, 11:25 AM
When I apply make up everything is fine for a few hours. I just powder my nose and upper lip a little to get it looking good again. After about 6 hours it seems that I need to wash it off and reapply to get it looking decent. The problem is not beard stubble because if i just wash and reapply it looks great again. How long does your makeup last? Suggestions? Any GG's?
Hugs, Christine

Tristen Cox
09-14-2005, 11:26 AM
Nope for me the make up lasts but the stupid hair grows out too much so after six hours it's time to wash shave and reapply again.

MarinaTwelve200
09-14-2005, 11:43 AM
As I shave only every other day, i dont worry too much about my beard, especially if I shave soon before making up. Although my beard isnt all that "light" or sparse, I am lucky that my skin isnt very translucent, so I have no 5 o'clock shadow problems.

If i dont eat, my makeup will last nearly all day---or all night (sleeping -- wanting to wake as a girl)

My eyeliner tends to smudge and dissapear first, and some mascara.---But even cheap lipstick and foundation and shadow seem to hold up well on me.

Colibri
09-14-2005, 12:12 PM
Six hours sounds like a good run, some would say that you are lucky you can wear it that long.

tifftg
09-14-2005, 12:47 PM
Never worn for more than an evening, so 6 hours is right on target. Am planning a trip to Chicago in November to do 2 days totally enfemme, will find out more.

Tiff

Imogen_Mann
09-14-2005, 12:52 PM
Mine lasts about (aproximatly) ball park figure.... I'd say, around, almost.... long enough.

I guess it depends what one (or another one) is doing with ones face AFTER the makeup was applied :eek:

XX

Jayme

JocelynG
09-14-2005, 01:10 PM
Mine stays on as long as I am dressed ;)

ladyfydiana
09-14-2005, 01:44 PM
Mine stays on as long as I am dressed ;) I agree and thats usually 6 hours. :)

Tiffy
09-14-2005, 03:22 PM
Long enough that I awoke and went to see my grandmother this morning. Who stared at me real weird. When I got home I realised I still had lipstick on and light eye shadow. I forget because I do not put it on everyday. Thank god I did not go to town first.

Kisses, April

Deidra Cowen
09-14-2005, 05:42 PM
I agree with the six hours. Mine really starts to show wear and tear by that stage and needs to be redone. Thats one reason I delay putting on my makeup till as late as possible before going out clubbing.

Even so...by 1am or 2am I am starting to look frayed and the party is still rolling on at the Atl nite clubs. :eek: