PDA

View Full Version : Honorary Girl

Christie ann
12-13-2010, 05:27 PM
I was just reading the thread about being the only guy at a Christmas party and someone told about being an honorary female. I have had a few times where I was the only guy in a class and was made an honorary girl by the other students (with no prompting on my part) I always told them I was truly honored and would not violate their trust in me. I usually had very little in the way of girl clothes, but would always jump to be included in the girl talk. I did spend one evening in a sarong that was wonderful!

Has anyone else had the opportunity to spend time as an honorary girl or guy? How did it happen? How did it go?

kimdl93
12-16-2010, 01:39 PM
Once was at a small gathering with my wife and her friends (all GG but me) and the other was a work associate who even chose a new name for me - Marta, which she uses in emails and whenever we meet informally!

KandisTX
12-16-2010, 02:09 PM
I attended a party one time with my ex-wife where it was "females only", so in order for me to attend, I had to spend that day and night, and part of the next day as Kandis. :) That was a fun time.

Tina B.
12-16-2010, 02:14 PM
When I was little, my big sister was a girl scout, mom was a troop leader, and I went to all of their meetings, so the girls made me an honorary girls scout.
Growing up I always gravitated to the womens conversation, rather than the mens, and have found myself to be the only guy in the room, and was included in the conversation, what ever it might have been, but no one made my status official.
Tina B.

sometimes_miss
12-16-2010, 05:34 PM
When I was 19, I was invited to a baby shower, along with all the women at work (I was the lone male). Later that day, one of the girls was talking about what to get someone for the christmas grab bag, and said 'so now that you're an honorary girl, maybe we can get you a pair of silk panties', and then disappeared out the break room door. If she only knew.......... But after that, I made it a point to act more masculine around them, as I was freaked at the possibility anyone would know.

Alicia_lynn419
12-16-2010, 05:39 PM
I used to hang out with group of GGs.... none of them knew about me. We would attend art shows at the museum when there was a special exhibit, do lunch and drink, etc. They called me the honorary girl at the time..

msginaadoll
12-16-2010, 07:52 PM
During college, for many of the courses in my major I was the only male. I got teased about being one of the girls a lot. One Halloween we were encouraged to come to class in costume. Well my costume was a female student. I had a nice jean miniskirt, tights and a turtleneck sweater. I recieved lots of compliments from the ladies. I had one of my neighbors at school do my makep. I guess I passed enough that one of the Phys ED instructors told me i was going into the wrong locker room when he saw me go into the mens. It was a fun day because most of my classes were at the fieldhouse so I ran into a lot of coaches and memers of the football, crosscountry team, etc.

lingerieLiz
12-16-2010, 10:39 PM
Since I like to shop as well as any woman, my wife and her friends usually invite me to go shopping with them for girls day out. Never been designated as a girl, but treated as one as I openly shop for fem things.

Christie ann
12-17-2010, 10:06 AM
Happened again. I was working on a project in a usual manly place (public land agencies) and found I was the only guy. After a few comments from the "other" girls, this time I volunteered to be an honorary girl for the day. They all thought it was great. I love it when a group of women will just adopt you into their fold and treat you just like another girl. It made a fun set of meetings.

Chiana
12-17-2010, 10:41 AM
I worked for a construction company as a purchasing agent. The company attitude was that the purchasing agent was just another secretarial position. As a result, I was the only guy in the sercretarial pool. I was always invited to all of the various "girls" events and was readily accepted as one of them.

joank
12-17-2010, 01:29 PM
When I was teaching High School Special Education almost all the other teachers in that dept. were GG's. Once in a group conversation, one of the others referred to me as 'just one of the girls.' Heh, Heh, Heh.