PDA

View Full Version : My Twisted Take on the Christmas Newsletter

windycissy
12-13-2010, 05:31 PM
You know those annoying newsletters that come stuffed inside Christmas cards from people you haven't seen all year, going into excruciating detail about their dreary lives? Okay, maybe I'm being a little harsh....anyway if you can't beat 'em, join 'em right? Here's my newsletter recounting my crossdressing adventures over the past year...in case your eyes are as bad as mine, here's the text in all its glory:

Yes, it’s been another madcap year of gender-bending firsts for your favorite TGirl! So many joys to experience as a woman, so little time…where do I begin? Haven’t you always wondered what it would be like to play tennis in one of those scanty little white dresses? This summer I found out, and it’s a total blast! Next on my bucket list was playing golf off the ladies’ tees, so I scored some women’s clubs on Craigslist, put together a cute outfit down to my lady footjoys and had so much fun, a guy asked if he could play along and never guessed! The highlight of the year had to be my trip to Las Vegas, where I fulfilled a lifelong fantasy: throwing the dice at a crowded craps table in this sexy dress! The other big news is that I’ve gotten back into square dancing. My GLBT dancing partners are so much fun and they always let me dance the girl’s part! On Halloween I went as a guy dressing up as a girl dressing up as a cat. Last but not least, to the discreet gentleman who squired me to that romantic restaurant, you were definitely worth shaving my legs and putting on a dress for, Mister! Suffice it to say that your secrets are safe with Cissy…
May each and every one of you have a joyous Holiday Season! I know what I want for Christmas, it’s my New Year’s Resolution too: take me ballroom dancing in my little black dress, backwards in high heels, Cissy

suit
12-13-2010, 07:13 PM
when I read the header ,
I thought you were going to interprate someones letter you received in a twisted way lol . sounds like a god yearly informative letter rather than the typical bragging about perfect children like some I have read.

docrobbysherry
12-13-2010, 08:16 PM
I--------like------the------way------u-------think, Cissy! And, I'm JEALOUS of your fab CD year! Sob!

sterling12
12-13-2010, 08:23 PM
And you kept it down to The Essentials! Like yourself, what I hate most about those chatty "updates," is the mind-numbing detail! A paragraph about how two year old Billie is learning to pick his nose...way too much information! Your Brevity is to be admired. You would make Mr. Lincoln proud!

Peace and Love, Joanie

windycissy
12-17-2010, 12:41 AM
So far 3 different guys have written to me assuming that they are the "discreet gentleman" referred to LOL

AllieSF
12-17-2010, 01:02 AM
Great and brief chatty Holiday greetings. You do get around don't you? Maybe Santa will bring you something big and enjoyable for your Christmas hanging thigh high sheer lace stocking. Thanks for sharing. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too.

Christie ann
12-17-2010, 09:56 AM
How I would love to open a Christmas card and find something like that inside. My wife would not understand but I would howl with laughter. Thanks for sharing!