PDA

View Full Version : Since you're going to have your bit** clothes on, maybe you can vacuum the floor!! :)

Christy_M
12-13-2010, 10:29 PM
Well, my wife and I have played around for quite a few years with statements similar to this without reference to CD. She has been adamantly opposed to talking about these things and prefers to stay in the dark about all things related to Christy.

Last night after having a great day with her and the kids, she was leaving to take the kids to evening church service. She joked with me by making the statement in the post title. I am so happy to have her joke with me like this. It shows me a clear sign that she is gradually accepting more and more of Christy.

We'll see how it goes but this to me is a really good sign.

Krysta
12-13-2010, 10:33 PM
Cool! sounds promising. glad for ya girl!

Suzette Muguet de Mai
12-13-2010, 10:43 PM
always do a better job of cleaning when dressed :)

Christie ann
12-14-2010, 10:25 AM
well, did you vacuum the floor?

Mary Morgan
12-14-2010, 10:53 AM
Maybe there is a trade in the offing. A little more help with housekeeping when she is away, and an understanding as to how it will be done. Just a thought. Who knows, she may decide that the other woman is pretty cool.

Davina-Alba
12-14-2010, 01:40 PM
Looks like you have made a rod for your own back here. How are you with wearing a maid's outfit?

Tima
12-14-2010, 03:21 PM
Since you're going to have your bit** clothes on, maybe you can vacuum the floor!! Last night after having a great day with her and the kids, she was leaving to take the kids to evening church service. She joked with me by making the statement in the post title. I am so happy to have her joke with me like this. It shows me a clear sign that she is gradually accepting more and more of Christy. We'll see how it goes but this to me is a really good sign.

And if you’re going to wear your “stud” clothes, you might as well re-shingle the roof! I don’t get this “bit**” thing at all, based on your appearance in your avatar. If your wife wishes to remain in the dark about things related to your crossdressing, maybe she is jealous of the competition, putting you in the “bit**” category accordingly. I think this so-called “joke” may be a warning of some sort, meaning your femininity is a threat to her in some way.
:straightface:

Christy_M
12-14-2010, 03:59 PM
I did vacuum the floor. I will never be as good at it as her because she has a little ocd and I don't see very well.

I probably looked much better in a maid uniform 20 years ago but still might be able to pull off Alice from the Brady Bunch.

knowing my wife, her comment was very inaucuous. When I have been on the phone she may joke "you on the phone with some bit**?" or if I am running a few minutes late she will joke "you out with some bit**?" As I said, this is playful banter we have engaged in for years and she has incorporated my CD into it...definately a positive in my book. besides, she is at least a 10 so there is nothing too be jealous of and even still, she has never seen Christy.

LitaKelley
12-14-2010, 05:27 PM
I can relate .

My wife has called me bitch, sl-t, skank, wh--re, hoe, princess, woman, girl, girlfriend, c--t, diva, drama queen

Maria in heels
12-14-2010, 08:12 PM
Christy...it is GREAT that your wife is becoming more accepting and actually trying to make jokes about Christy, which I think helps her to deal better. I am sure that you are happy, as I would be, so go give her a hug already!

KellyCD
12-15-2010, 01:46 AM
I guess I'm the only one offended by the statement "bi*** clothes". I don't find that accepting at all. I find it ***VERY*** derogatory.

If my SO had said that to me she would have been packing her stuff cuz her a** would have been out of my house. This "bi***" doesn't play.

Another thing that really floored me was these two sentences were said so close to eachother...

"Since you're going to have your bit** clothes on...."

"to take the kids to evening church service."

Mere words can not fully express the disgust I feel after reading that. I'm so angry I could scream right now.

knowing my wife, her comment was very inaucuous. When I have been on the phone she may joke "you on the phone with some bit**?" or if I am running a few minutes late she will joke "you out with some bit**?"

I'm assuming your wife is religious....please correct me if I'm worng....

But she's religious but incorporates such derogatory terms so nonchalantly?!?!!??

I couldn't live with someone like that. The very first "you out with some bit**?" I would have been so shocked my only response would have been "yeah, your mother" and hung up. I guess I should applaud you for putting up with such bigotry.

alice clair
12-15-2010, 07:52 AM
Give her a break Kelly, i would not be offended if my wife called me a b.... I am a b... sometimes LOL

Claire Cook
12-15-2010, 09:00 AM
Maybe there is a trade in the offing. A little more help with housekeeping when she is away, and an understanding as to how it will be done. Just a thought. Who knows, she may decide that the other woman is pretty cool.

My wife appreciates it when I am in "houseperson" mode. I do the cleaning, but she is better at straightening up. I have to work on that part of my femme side.

I guess I'm the only one offended by the statement "bi*** clothes". I don't find that accepting at all. I find it ***VERY*** derogatory.

Kelly, you are not the only one -- I find it demeaning and derogatory as well. I don't think I've ever called a woman a bi***. I'd be insulted and hurt (and p'd-off) if some one referred to me that way.

Christy_M
12-15-2010, 10:10 AM
I am certain taht my wife would never call anyone a bit**. My wife and I are both religious. Religion doesn't stop people from using 4 (or 5) letter words. God knows my male side uses them more frequently than I should. That is a product of both upbringing as well as the Marine Corps/Sailor language courses we were required to take in Boot Camp (jk). What has grown to become foul (or offensive) language is not referred to in the bible. Not knowing her and being able to see her mannerisms and inflection when she jokes like this certainly can leave one (or more) thinking there is something else going on - there isn't. There isn't a bit** in any of the three scenarios. It is just a joking reference to a non existent thing...kinda like a Super Bowl ring in the near future for the Lions. Please don't think less of her because I chose to share a happy story about her on this site.

@Maria - hugged and reciprocated. :)

Cassiecd
12-15-2010, 10:20 AM
I think this comment is way too funny! I understand why it brought a smile to your face Christy. I sure got a good laugh out of it!

Nigella
12-15-2010, 12:33 PM
If my SO had said that to me she would have been packing her stuff cuz her a** would have been out of my house. This "bi***" doesn't play.

WOW, yours must be a very good relationship. You would have sent her packing out of your house because she called you a B***h?

Presh GG
12-15-2010, 12:50 PM
Wow, for a group that are openly wishing for an S/O ..[GG] to love and share your lifes with, many of you are sure quick to "throw her out/ show her the door ect. I feel alot of anger in some of your posts [ could that be jealousy on YOUR part ?]
Can't help but notice many of you who jumped on Christy's wife are single.. wonder why ?

It sounds like a joke to me ! [ Thou I don't talk like that , I've seen alot of loveing couples with worse pet names]

Geez, GGs are NOT jealouse of our s/os ... we just love them.
I hope someday you get this.

Presh GG

Christy, I GET your story, and yes I think she's opening to the "discussion"

Nigella, we were posting at the same time, Love your answer Girl !!!

dorylinn
12-15-2010, 01:34 PM
...kinda like a Super Bowl ring in the near future for the Lions.

@Maria - hugged and reciprocated. :)

And by "the near future" you mean during this millennium? :doh:

Your story sounds like a giant baby step to me. :battingeyelashes:

KellyCD
12-15-2010, 04:06 PM
WOW, yours must be a very good relationship. You would have sent her packing out of your house because she called you a B***h?

Oh yes. In a heart beat.

After having been betrayed/cheated and put down by way too many females I just don't care anymore. You wanna be a bigot? Get the eff out of **MY** house then. Go make someone else miserable. That's just my opinion. I don't call my current SO any derogatory names, nor does she call me anything as well. We have a mutual RESPECT for eachother.

I just don't joke around like that. I find it very offensive.

@Christy_M
Religion doesn't stop people from doing alot of things. Religion doesn't stop people from murdering/raping/molesting/etc. I guess I have a different view of what a religous person should and shouldn't do.

For example, our unit Chaplian IMO shouldn't be singing a cadence about killing children("AND MOW THE LITTLE F**KERS DOOOOOOWN!!!!") while marching our company on family day with children IN THE FORMATION. But apperently I should take that as a "joke" and find it perfectly acceptable.

I'm sorry for lashing back so hard. I've just had VERY bad experiences with many "religous" people. I've known a sizable chunk to be some of the worst human beings I've ever had the displeasure of meeting. Those few are true bigots IMO.

t-girlxsophie
12-15-2010, 05:31 PM
Hey! Bit** isn't the worst I've been called by the Missus,especially e.g.after I leave Make-up marks on her white clothes LOL,I cant believe anyone is so precious to think This wasn't obviously said in jest.

Once your wife notices how sparkling your house is now that Christy is doing the chores,I think it can only mean good things for you both,I hope so :)

:hugs:Sophie

TxKimberly
12-15-2010, 05:35 PM
Being willing to joke about it IS a great stride. So? DID you vacuum??!! LOL

linda allen
12-16-2010, 10:13 AM
Being willing to joke about it IS a great stride.

I agree. Each of our relationships with wives, SOs, etc. is different and special. Anyone who has been married more than once or had multiple long term relationships knows this. Some of us Joke about things, others don't. The term "bitch" can be taken many different ways, depending on who is using it, who it is applied to, and the context.

I'm guessing that Christy's wife knows about her but the children don't. I'm also guessing that she is taking the children to church partly to allow Christy to be "herself" for an hour or two. The joke here is that her man will be a woman for that time so she might as well do some "woman's work". It's a joke, nothing more. :)

Mary Morgan
12-16-2010, 10:20 AM
I'm with Linda. I see this as an acknowledgement, not a critism. Frankly, as long as it is between us chickens, it is no big deal.

siantv2003
12-16-2010, 12:45 PM
I think this comment is way too funny! I understand why it brought a smile to your face Christy. I sure got a good laugh out of it!

I'm with Christy and Cassie on this - its funny and should be laughed at, thats why Christy shared it with us.

Lighten up folks, I dont think Christy would have shred if it were a negative thing

Sophie86
12-16-2010, 01:00 PM
I've known women to use the 'b' word among themselves as a joke. My sisters do it all the time.

I trust Christy knows her wife well enough to know that she was being ironic rather than derogatory.

KellyCD
12-16-2010, 03:19 PM
I'm sorry for stating my opinion so strongly. I just can not understand why people think it's funny and ok to call eachother such names. The headline alone is what really got me stirred up. To me, bi*** has no "good" context. It's just not a positive word.(Well, unless you're talking about canine breeding....but we're not.)

To break it down in my mind, the simple word bi*** is used in pop culture as a derogatory term when referring to a GG as well as a GM.

Examples.

When talking about a GG; "Ayy man, I f**ked that bi***.
When talking about a GM; "That guy is a pu**y a** bi***"

My brain has a hard time comprehending that bi*** is a nice word. But if you see it as a compliment then to each his own I guess.

Crysten
12-16-2010, 03:55 PM
Unfortunately I'm going to have to agree with KellyCD's comment. Relationships should be built on mutual respect. Calling each other bit**, sl**, wh**e, c**t....how does this make a relationship better? I very certain I don't understand. Seems to me like your wife isn't accepting...she's demeaning you. When I first told my (then) fiancee (my current wife) that I was a crossdresser...she laughed, thought it was amusing...and I understood that. But she was never, ever, derogatory. If she'd used any of the above language towards me, the marriage would NEVER have happened. Good luck to both of you.

KellyCD
12-16-2010, 04:13 PM
I think b***h is much more inoffensive than s**t or c**t. It's almost a byword now in rap and street lang now.

No, I think b***h is tame compared to many other descriptive phrases in our western terminology.

So because it's used so much it's ok? Then I could argue that "fa*et" is acceptable. Many GG's and GM use that word just as they would use "bi***", although in my time I've heard it used much more by GG's than GM's(You would think it would be the other way around)

Using it like like the OP did.

My SO says to me, "Since you're going to have your fa*et clothes on, maybe you can vacuum the floor!" (actually, that's VERY close to something my ex used to say all the time.....)

But anyways, I've made my point. The OP enjoys being called a "bi***", I on the otherhand find it very offensive.

Christy_M
12-16-2010, 04:56 PM
as mentioned i don´t know how many times, she did not call or infer me a bit**.

As most people would, if I was disrepected, I would have reacted differently. I was not disrespected and to my original point, I was accepted more by my wife since I came out to her in August.

I get you seem to have had a rough go with women...from some of your posts in this string it would seem to be mutual responsibility. You might consider moderating some of those isolated instances of your experience so as not to project that negativity into what I and many others consider a positive experience for me and my SO.