PDA

View Full Version : The First Glance of a GG

jjjjohanne
12-14-2010, 06:56 AM
When I go out obviously dressed in women's clothes, the people who notice glance down and then up. But I *think* that women glance to my shoes and skip over what's in between and the men look at the clothes. Is this true? Have you noticed this? Secondly, ask your wives and see if this is how women look at each other.

(Recently, I have been wearing wear plain black flats or 1 inch heels.)

LitaKelley
12-14-2010, 07:20 AM
How tall are you?

Reason I ask is because I've seen women that after they look at me or see me, they then look down at my shoes and I thought they were checking out my heels height to explain my height. I'm 5' 11", but with a 4" heel, well.. near 6' 4" lol

But yes, GG DO look at shoes... Even I find my self looking at womens shoes when out.. especially at clubs when they're all wearing sexy things

Jennifer_Ph
12-14-2010, 07:57 AM
The first thing *I* notice about a GG is her shoes. Then if she's wearing hosiery. THEN the whole outfit. And finally her face/hair. But it's always the shoes first.

audreyinalbany
12-14-2010, 08:06 AM
yeah i remember one of the first times I was ever out of the house dressed, the very first gg I ever interacted with said to me, when I introduced myself, "Hi Audrey, I LOVE those boots you're wearing!"

StaceyJane
12-14-2010, 08:07 AM
The first thing I notice about a GG is if she's wearing a skirt.

tamarav
12-14-2010, 09:04 AM
We all have our "thing". For some it is shoes, for me it is hair, others look for a skirt. We are all different yet so much alike. Some of my friends wear garters and hose while I don't even own any. Some have only 4-5 inch heels and look for women wearing similar shows and bypass everything else.

We all respect other people's "things" yet we wish they all liked the same things we do. Sort of like those of us that are Chevy folks wondering how someone could own a Mustang...

sissystephanie
12-14-2010, 09:19 AM
I do look at a lady's shoes first and up the body! Always have and probably always will. Can't say why, it is just the way I do it!

JohnH
12-14-2010, 09:33 AM
I have a T shirt that has the following

This is your brain.

[ Chevy bowtie ]

This is your brain on drugs.

[ Ford oval ]

Any questions?

Seriously I see anybody wearing a skirt, it is a big thumbs up for me.

annecwesley
12-14-2010, 10:58 AM
I noticed when I was first out as a skirted man, that men did tend to look me up and down, and women tended to look down at my legs, or feet. I asked one woman what she thought when she first saw me in a skirt, her reply was "I wonder where those shoes come from?"

marny
12-14-2010, 11:04 AM
eyees. boobs, then shoes

Pythos
12-14-2010, 11:57 AM
The very first thing I notice is usually the clothing, hardly ever the shoes though. But then I look at the face if visible. Following that I take it what they have on themselves. Usually the scan is indeed shoes, legs, torso, upper body, then head region ( to break it down to really technical terms LOL)

Crysten
12-14-2010, 02:06 PM
I tend to see the woman's body shape first - the curves, right. Then, the outfit, then top to bottom, so shoes probably would be last. Or, maybe I tend to see the "whole package" first, then focus in. But shoes aren't top of the list, for sure.

jjjjohanne
12-14-2010, 11:35 PM
Yikes! This thread has missed my mark! :) I was asking what do GGs look at first when they look at other GGs and what do they look at first when they see CDs. It is amusing that everyone has taken the question in the direction of what they look at first. Have you forgotten that you are not all GGs?!? :) This is not geneticgirls.com. Now, if I may be more serious, thank you all for responding albeit not in the way I had intended.

Karren H
12-14-2010, 11:40 PM
The woman I passed in the hotel lobby last week... She went straight for the face... I smiled. She smiled and we passed each other.

SuzanneBender
12-14-2010, 11:42 PM
Face, hair, clothes, shoes, accesories. Typically I don't use a written checklist, but if the crowd gets to big I would recommend one to keep you from getting distracted.

Opps misread the question. Now you see why I use the checklist:heehee: I think women go for the face first. Women value personal relationships and those start with the face. Take it for what its worth. Im not a GG but I would love to play one on TV and I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express.

7sisters
12-14-2010, 11:57 PM
From a gg's point of view, (I'm a gg). Different things. If the gg has vivid eyemakup, I observe it first. If she is wearing a bright lipstick, I look at her lips. There was a time I got scolded by my boss for wearing sneakers. So my attention would go to the shoes first because I wanted to know what I was supposed to wear. After a while I was scolded for my hair. So I started looking at how others wear their hair.
When I see a CD, I think... oh you are so lucky to have height, to have no hips, to have long long legs and arms. I think high fashion dresses look good on a slim CD.

Presh GG
12-15-2010, 12:12 AM
Face, above all. From a womens face you can read how she is feeling today, Sometimes it brings an immediate smile on my face [or in my heart ] sometimes I want to ask if there is something I can do to help.

Presh GG

erickka
12-15-2010, 06:56 AM
I look at the body shape, then check out her eyes/face then the clothes and shoes. I don't want to miss anything!