PDA

View Full Version : Other than clothes

Marcy 1
12-14-2010, 02:09 PM
While I don't get to dress very often, I wear panties 24/7. But even though I am wearing panties, I still find myself attracted to using feminine products like lotion and deodorant even though similar male products are available. I was just wondering if this is considered an extension of crossdressing and if others also have this attraction.

Thanks to all

Gina X
12-14-2010, 02:21 PM
Hi Marcy, yep I use all feminine products including perfume it started years ago when I found that lime juice gave me an allergic anaphyllaptic (s) reaction and almost all mens toiletry products are perfumed using a lime base and I've noticed nobody seems to take any notice apart from the occasional "you smell nice"..............

larry
12-14-2010, 02:22 PM
I use Woman's shaving cream everyday and try to use as many other products(bodyglide-shampoo) and whatever I can make use of. It is kind of my own acceptance that I want to crossdress.

Starr
12-14-2010, 02:23 PM
I do to some extent, i love the smells of the feminine products.. i use deodorants and shampoos and conditioning cream on my hair that is more female then male as well. of course i use ladies shaving creams when shaving my legs and chest.. and nair on other areas that are hard to shave... so yea i guess i do use a lot of feminine products...

Debra Russell
12-14-2010, 02:27 PM
I dont speak for everyone but if you crossdress these fem thoughts of products and there use are just a part of our desire it emulate our femm side -- I do it too and actually deodorant and lotions aren't that different. Walking through the mall with my wife, a lotion vender at a kiosk stopped us and asked if we would like to try some lotion - my wife did and the vender said "here men use it too" I think products are realizing the wider market and similarities between men / womens products, it makes choices easer for us if we are thinking femm

katrinakat
12-14-2010, 02:33 PM
I prefer women's products. Most of my girlfriends have shared and encouraged me to use their girly products. Stay femme and use whatever products u like. Keep that femme fresh feeling all day! lol

Olivia2
12-14-2010, 03:03 PM
At times in my life I have used products marketed to women as an extension of my CD self. I still use a couple of items like mesh shower sponges and gentle face washes that I suspect are primarily used by women, although I use them because I prefer them and they work well. I no longer think of them as "women's" items.

Karren H
12-14-2010, 03:21 PM
Hair color, wax, epilators, lotions... Bikini zone... Womens razors, anti-aging everything.. And the ultimate feminine item... An eye lash curler!! Hell I even own a Coach handbag! At the mall the other day I stopped between the Coach store and the Louis Vuitton store and just about fainted!!

AllieSF
12-14-2010, 03:25 PM
Yes, I am like Karren and use a lot of women's products ever since I started dressing, including shampoo, conditioner, body lotion everyday, epilating, nail polish, clear or near clear, deodorant and some special creams for facial wrinkles, that doesn't really work from what I can tell, but maybe I can fool myself anyways.

Stephanie Anne
12-14-2010, 03:28 PM
It is called being susceptible to advertising. Aside from scent added, ther is nothing different in the composition of most male targeted and female targeted products.

Rita C.
12-14-2010, 04:09 PM
I didn't know that thay stil made male products ( I been locked in the ladys room)

5150 Girl
12-14-2010, 04:53 PM
Oh yes, I'm intrested in the whole kit-n-kabootle, from head to toe. It is my fondest wish to be able to go full time!

carhill2mn
12-14-2010, 04:54 PM
I don't know if it is an extension of CDing as much as it is an interest in things that could be considered feminine; ie., a "love of feminine things".

Tess
12-14-2010, 05:36 PM
I think my female deodorant works better than the male stuff I use to use. And I'd wear it even if it didn't.

ziggie
12-14-2010, 06:50 PM
I never thought about it until now, but I use almost exclusively feminine products. We had two girls and the place was overrun with lotions, conditioners, etc. and I just started using them. I wonder if ... nah, it started long before that.

Veronica Lacey
12-14-2010, 07:06 PM
As dressing is more of a hobby for me I stick with male toiletries. It would stand to reason, though, that for many the use of more feminine items would be an extension of their will to dress...but not for everyone.

Sharon B.
12-14-2010, 07:08 PM
I use everything that a woman would use, probably spend more than I should on feminine products and attire.