PDA

View Full Version : Not the least hairy person on the team anymore!

Karren H
12-14-2010, 04:03 PM
Not after last weeks game... I've always removed most of my body hair below my eye brows and don't have any issues showing my hairlessness off in the locker room... And I figured I was one of two pretty hairless people on the team, the other being the only female hockey player on the team.. But I never noticed Bill until last game... He's well built and has been playing on this team for ever but after the game when we all shed our gear, Bill went to take a shower and he had zero body hair... I looked pretty closely to make sure but nothing. And guess what. No one cares. The uber hairy guy setting on the locker room bench between the tow of use hairless guys looked out of place! Lol. Bill's not a crossdresser but a regular guy... Like I've always said. No one cares if you shave in particular or what you wear in general.. As long as you can put the puck in the net and get along one on one as people... Its not an issue any more if it ever was.... Sometimes I think we put more fear into our selves than is really truly warranted...

NV Susan
12-14-2010, 04:23 PM
Yea but Karren, what do they think of your painted toenails?

Karren H
12-14-2010, 04:29 PM
There staind red... Not painted per say! Lol

NV Susan
12-14-2010, 04:35 PM
Sorry...stained red and no comments from the guys.....:)

Christie ann
12-14-2010, 04:44 PM
No one cares if you shave in particular or what you wear in general.. Its not an issue any more if it ever was.... Sometimes I think we put more fear into our selves than is really truly warranted...

The only person giving me a hard time is my wife. I run at the gym with my new "I run like a girl" T-shirt and no one says a word.

GaleWarning
12-14-2010, 11:19 PM
The way you people fight out there on the ice, I don't think I would be brave enough to make you mad by passing an offensive comment!

SuzanneBender
12-14-2010, 11:32 PM
Are you sure Bill's not a crossdresser? Check his toenails!

You are right there is nothing to fear about shaving your legs and body except a dull razor in a dimly lit shower stall when the hot water runs out.

Barbara Dugan
12-14-2010, 11:43 PM
Sounds great that there is acceptance on the Hockey world too...I just found out that at work everybody know that I shave my body and arms but still only a handful of people has ever asked me about..I agree people can accept it

Chickhe
12-15-2010, 12:01 AM
You and Bill should gang up on the hairy guy and convince him to go for a body wax... to fit in with the other guys on the team!

Tess
12-15-2010, 12:55 PM
Yeah, but who won the game?

JulieC
12-15-2010, 01:26 PM
Bill's not a crossdresser but a regular guy...

How do you know? Even if you asked him, would he tell the truth?

SherriePall
12-15-2010, 05:31 PM
And Bill says that the other hairless team member is a regular guy and not a crossdresser. Go figure.

Vikki Vixen
12-15-2010, 06:06 PM
I have to shave my body and my legs regularly not because it makes me look better when cross dressed but because my body hair is an irritant to my skin and if I allow it to grow I get a very bad rash that goes bright red and starts to blister and is very uncomfortable and itchy.
I would have to do this if I didn't cross dress and have been asked why I shave buy some people. It's quite funny when I tell them why as they are obviously very confused why such a maho man would shave. I'm waiting for someone to say ''I thought you might havebeen a transvestite'' - now how should I answer that.

JohnH
12-15-2010, 06:16 PM
Vikki,

You could tell that person to mind his business and it is not for him to question you. If you want to you could tell the reason of the rash, but you don't have to. Some people are too nosy for their own good.

John

eluuzion
12-15-2010, 08:00 PM
Hey, not to be nit-pickin' here, but...just a rule clarification question here...

Doesn't "checkin' out" the other people in a locker room/shower fall under the same time constraints as the "5 second rule" for food dropped on the floor?

Jus' checkin'...

:heehee::D:heehee:

AKAMichelle
12-15-2010, 08:08 PM
Now how do you know that he isn't a cd'er.

Phyliss
12-16-2010, 04:15 AM
... I figured I was one of two pretty hairless people on the team... I never noticed Bill until last game... He's well built and... after the game... we all shed our gear, Bill went to take a shower and he had zero body hair... I looked pretty closely to make sure...

I just couldn't resist the "creative editing" ... which begs the question,.... how "closey" did you look?

Gina X
12-16-2010, 06:37 AM
I'm naturally hairless and the only place I have to epilate is my chest. The only person to ever comment on my hairlessness is my son and he's like a gorilla and has to shave below his neckline or it sprouts up around his collar, definitely not hereditary..............