PDA

View Full Version : Do you buy Christmas present for your femme self ?

Courtney A Anderson
12-14-2010, 10:52 PM
Yesterday when I was Christmas shopping for my wife and kids I got a new pair of heels for my self ,So I was thinking about wrapping them up and opening them up on Christmas morning. Is this a little odd or do other people do this also ?

Karren H
12-14-2010, 11:07 PM
Nope... I spend way too much money on my hobby as it is and typically buy what I want when I want....

katrinakat
12-14-2010, 11:08 PM
Christmas is the perfect excuse to splurge on yourself, girlfriend! If your wife's into it then, wrap your new heels up and wait for christmas. Christmas day you can dress up as mrs. clause! Or a sexy santa's helper. N-JOY!

KatT

juno
12-14-2010, 11:22 PM
This year, my wife is getting me some female presents. For my birthday, she got me a standing makeup organizer. (It's funny that she thinks it will hold everything.) If you don't have someone buying for you, then by all means buy your own girl presents. You might buy them anyhow, so wrap them and add some fun.

SuzanneBender
12-14-2010, 11:39 PM
I would never give them to myself as a gift because it takes me twice as long as the normal human being to wrap a present. I would just give them to myself unwrapped and then smile in the mirror and say its the thought that counts. Would it be rude to ask yourself for the gift receipt?

Melinda G
12-15-2010, 12:39 AM
It's a little odd, but I do it anyway.:battingeyelashes:

Misty G
12-15-2010, 07:09 AM
My wife always gets me something femme for Christmas so therefore I don't normally buy myself anything

alice clair
12-15-2010, 07:27 AM
Me too Misty, my wife will buy me all girl things and no guy things. I love her.

Courtney A Anderson
12-15-2010, 07:43 AM
My wife does give me some girl presents ever year , and after the kids go, I get to dress and we have a girlfriends Christmas,and open presents.

donnasweetheart
12-15-2010, 09:01 AM
I always buy Christmas and birthday gifts for my husband. Donna and I have our own little Chritmas behind locked doors.

Jocelyn Quivers
12-15-2010, 09:12 AM
No, being that I get what I want year round there is no need for me to have anything special for Christmas. Actually I will be kind and allow my male side to actually have a toy of his own.

Jilmac
12-15-2010, 10:00 AM
All the time I was in the closet, (way too many years) I always bought myself several items of lingerie at Christmas time, but always had to keep them hidden in my stash in the basement. Since coming out I've been able to buy anything feminine, wrap and place them under the tree, and open them on Christmas morning, it really puts me in the holiday spirit.

Nicole Brown
12-15-2010, 10:11 AM
Well, if you were to consider almost every day of the year as a holiday, then I would have to say that I do buy myself gifts. I just don't bother wrapping them as I am always too excited to wear whatever I bought for myself...

Angiemead12
12-15-2010, 10:21 AM
this year yes! lots of heels!

tommi
12-15-2010, 12:46 PM
I love to since my wife doesn't wear nightgowns only sweats to bed I usually buy myself one to wear when I'm home alone.

Emily Ann Brown
12-15-2010, 01:16 PM
I bought a reversable jacket for myself this week. It will be my only present this Christmas. My kids (as do I )believe Christmas is for kids. If my girlfriend gives my anything I will be shocked.

Em

Karen43
12-15-2010, 02:49 PM
Was at Macy's Saturday and bought my wife a beautiful suit that was on sale, an hour later I went back and found a suit that would look great on me and bought it. Merry Christmas...:battingeyelashes:

Kaz
12-15-2010, 02:52 PM
Always...

t-girlxsophie
12-15-2010, 02:57 PM
My Wife always buys me girlie gifts for Xmas,Our first xmas together was amazing I always wanted girls presents when I was young,so it was a dream come true

:hugs:Sophie

Tallulah Rose
12-15-2010, 03:10 PM
I love treating myself at this time of year. This year, I've had some new heels (3 pairs), a new 40s-style corselette and a satin blouse. Gorgeous! :)

pattyv
12-15-2010, 03:14 PM
My wife buys me some lingerie for Christmas. We go shopping together, and I pick out what I would like to see on her as well.

JenniferB
12-15-2010, 03:26 PM
Yesterday when I was Christmas shopping for my wife and kids I got a new pair of heels for my self ,So I was thinking about wrapping them up and opening them up on Christmas morning. Is this a little odd or do other people do this also ?
Sounds weird. Just my opinion.

Michelle Crossfire
12-15-2010, 03:49 PM
My SO actually mentioned about buying something for my "fem" side. She seems to enjoy when i dress, but this still caught me a bit off guard.

Joanne f
12-15-2010, 04:04 PM
No as i waste to much money on everyone else so there is none left for me :sad:

Alice B
12-15-2010, 05:16 PM
Yes. Yesterday I went on line to the HSN web site and found a dress and heels that I loved. So, I ordered them and they will get here the day before XMAS. Might wrap them and pout them under the tree as a present from Santa. Will love to see my wife's response.

Courtney A Anderson
12-16-2010, 07:52 AM
OK a lot of mixed response's , so I decided to wrap them up and put them under the tree. Now I have to go shopping for more presents ...more the merrier...:D

sometimes_miss
12-16-2010, 05:50 PM
I buy myself female things all year long; it's hard to find stuff in my size, so I scoop it up as soon as I find it. This December, I found two cute plaid/tartan skirts made by Tripp, and they both arrived this past week. Merry Christmas to me!

Nancie64
12-16-2010, 10:45 PM
Some of us think alike. Went shopping on Friday the 3rd and my wife seen this nice coat at Penny's and told me that Nancie really needs a winter coat, price $200.00, but than she says look at this, on sale only $80.00. She bought it. I told her that was to much,but she paid. Today we went shopping to finish up things for the grandkids, at Kohls of course, 30% off coupons. I told her no other presents, but of course she found a pair of slacks and a nice tan sweater and when I came home from work and thought I would get to try them on, they were already wrapped and under the tree. I think she found out that I bought the brown shoes from DSW (which should come on Monday) and felt that a total new outfit is in order for the holidays. What a sweetheart.

samanthalongrednails
12-17-2010, 01:46 AM
As I find it more comforting to buy femme things at Christmas while shopping in stores because I am thinking if someone see's me in the women's section they just probably figure I am buying for someone on my Christmas list. At least that is how I see it.
Yes I do buy myself girlie presents at Christmas time. I just bought the best dress ever from an online store for cross dressers. In fact I am wearing the dress in my avatar pics. I also bought some nylons that fit great and somew new nail polish and lipstick. I don't wait to open it on Christmas because I can't wait to try my new girlie stuff on right away. Lately I have not been able to dresss up too much as it seems I am the local taxi for my friends these days which I am growing weary of because it cuts in to my dress up time and I am becoming more and more obsessed with it.
I also buy girlie stuff for myself whenever I see or want it. I just bought a waist sincher offline and it doesn't even fit and the worst part is it says you cannot return it. I followed their chart size too. But boy am I enjoying all of my new stuff tonight. I don't even want to go to sleep because I am dressed up now and I feel so good tonight.
Yes people treat yourself to a present after all you deserve one.

Mister Ed
12-17-2010, 07:22 AM
I bought one part a little earlier in the year - a pair of breast forms. Nothing really expensive but good shape.

For Christmas I'm thinking of getting some makeup. There are some kits in the stores with a bit of everything or even cheaper kits on the Hong Kong based websites. Dealextreme is my favourite; bought lots of stuff there, mostly iPhone accessories.

renee k
12-17-2010, 07:35 AM
I went shopping yesterday after my visit with my therapist. Found a pair of suede boots. Circa by Joan and David on sale at Lord & Taylor. Merry Christmas , Renee.

msniki48
12-17-2010, 07:39 AM
Lori, I try to get something for me and My wife usually buys something for me. we get up on christmass morning in our night gowns and robes and have a seperate little christmas moment for me.... actually my daughter also now gets a pair of pink fuzzy slippers for me also, as she knows and supports. it is not odd at all

merry almost christmas!

msniki48

Tina B.
12-17-2010, 09:54 AM
My wife usually shops for Tina, so I don't, at Christmas that is. I have shopped at Christmas as a cover, but never wrapped up presents out of it. It's just not much of a surprise if you buy it yourself, and I'm not waiting to wear it. Besides I prefer to do most of my shopping in the spring, Cooler clothes for indoors, the closet can be a bit warm at times.
Tina B.

ArleneRaquel
12-17-2010, 07:30 PM
Yes ! This year I bought a new blonde/gold wig from Fredericks. Money is tight this year. :battingeyelashes:

Carly D
12-17-2010, 08:55 PM
Nope... I spend way too much money on my hobby as it is and typically buy what I want when I want....

Same here, I would buy whenever I felt like it and rarely bought with the holiday in mind.. My anniversary for buying my own clothes is in November, just a week before Thanksgiving, although what date eludes me.. I always feel some form of sentimental at that time because that's approximately when I went off the deep end..

Sarah Doepner
12-18-2010, 11:51 AM
I'm one of the people who buy things all year long, so a splurge or a special present for the holiday would be meaningless. I can't put it under the tree because the grandkids are always searching there.

Debutante
12-18-2010, 11:55 AM
My wife says she will be getting a gift for Deborah! I can't wait...!

VanessaVW
12-18-2010, 11:56 AM
When I buy presents for others on line this time of year, I do treat myself to one item. Maybe next year, I'll treat myself to a couple of items....

Lilaka Ananda
12-18-2010, 07:50 PM
My new partner bought me some awesome new white thigh-high boots! Yummy!

Jane G
12-18-2010, 08:15 PM
:thumbsup:No I've never bought myself a Christmas present. But hay its a time for giving. So why not give your self a little treat

eluuzion
12-18-2010, 08:21 PM
Yes, it is odd, and being selfish...

Christmas is a time to buy cards and gifts for other people (just ask Hallmark, lol).

Yes, you should buy those heels, but you should wrap them up and send them to somebody else...say, for instance...somebody in Denver...

what size did you say those were?

:heehee::D:heehee:

Courtney A Anderson
12-19-2010, 10:52 AM
Yes, it is odd, and being selfish...

Christmas is a time to buy cards and gifts for other people (just ask Hallmark, lol).

Yes, you should buy those heels, but you should wrap them up and send them to somebody else...say, for instance...somebody in Denver...

what size did you say those were?

:heehee::D:heehee:

Denver umm....who in Denver ...I wonder ...Maybe...9 1/2 W ...I wonder..:daydreaming:

helena.gcd
12-19-2010, 12:31 PM
I don't buy a christmas present for me. I don't even buy it for my male self.
But i'm reaaaaaaally longing for SALE's time to come.

Pythos
12-19-2010, 02:46 PM
OMG!!! What an absolutely horrible idea. Just by the things for yourself. Don't gift yourself, that can really be taken as an extremely self centered act. I could see the GG getting put off by such an act.

Don't do this.

When I go Christmas shopping I inevitably get something for myself, I don't go and gift it to myself, I wear it or use it as a regular purchase.

Carroll
12-19-2010, 02:50 PM
My wife normally buys something for Carroll

BLUE ORCHID
12-19-2010, 10:13 PM
O' well it seems like Orchid gets something almost every week so
being as this is Christmas week I guess that the two pairs of shoes
bought today must be Christmas presents.

Orchid

darla_g
12-19-2010, 11:07 PM
No but my GF did buy me something and has it under the tree! can't wait..............

heathersthomas
12-20-2010, 08:40 PM
I usualy buy myself a few realy nice things like a Louis Vuitton leopard stole as well as a couple of scarves and a black leather jacket.

Courtney A Anderson
12-23-2010, 07:51 AM
Thanks for all the response's ...The answers goes both ways , But I'll still enjoy opening all my presents on Christmas day ... now only 2 days away :D