PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone's parents dress them up as a girl?

kneesocklover
08-21-2004, 11:10 AM
Both my Mom and my Aunt made it a mission to sissify me at an early age. I had no dad and my Mom and her unmarried sister were very close and from as long as I can remember they both would put me in dresses, tights and kneesocks. They also would parade me around as the daughter my mom never had. I think that the both of them were man haters. I still remember being taken into our local Sears dept. store and brought into the girls dept for what my Aunt considered was pretty.She would tell the dressing room attendant that she needed to accompany me into the dressing rooms and she would dress me. Then of course she would have me go to the big mirror and twirl so she could judge how cute I looked or how things fit. It was usually dresses on weekends along with kneesocks or tights and white lacy button down blouses and culotte shorts with kneesocks for school. I was always bullied by the boys and tended to play with the girls. The teachers knew my mom on a first name basis. Up until my teens I was bathed, dressed and practically hand fed. What slowed them down was them seeing me get erections as I was getting into my teens and they never liked the site of that "awful" thing!

Stelli
08-21-2004, 12:49 PM
I think your experience is quite unique here. It is interesting reading and I am expecting to learn more about how it have progressed, what your opinions and feelings were to it basically all that you remember.

Write more!

Awaiting,
Stelli

eleventhdr
08-21-2004, 02:00 PM
Most interesting and fascinating. I do think a lot of male cd's wish they had been allowed to do just kind of what you are describing but very probaly were not ever allowed to do pity that. It would have saved countless years of trying to fit in and finding out who and what you really are. Being a girl is not all as bad as some people still seem to think it is after all half the world is female so those of us who now find ourselves wishing we could have been the opposite sex then what we were now born as is it any real wonder. After all just look at how fortuate the female sex is being able to dress as they want in either sexes clothing with no rreal problems something the male sex is still very much denied dispuite our progersion somewhat along these lines very recently perhaps we may yet win and finally be allowed to dress as we do please it can only help the matter really. Those of us who can dress when we can and can pretend at the very least to be the other sex when we can some of us are forutate to finally change as much as we can so far to the other sex but it's still not enough to have been born female is wht we really do want I know for myself that I do wish it very much so can not wait to be a gg girl once again. But maybe yet I will find a way to at the very least live full time one of thses day's we will yet see that's the very least we can be allowed to do. Anyway.Thank;s ever so will have more later perhaps. Suzy Ann!.

Amelie
08-21-2004, 02:01 PM
I don't now what to say, I feel sorry for you. this sounds mean but your aunt and mom are from the bizzaro world. This borders on child abuse. If someone, as a child or teen explores on their own , is one thing. But to be forced into opposite gender roles is wrong. Wow, what was it like in school, it must have been hell. I hope you are OK in your life today, I don't know if you have talked to someone professionaly, about your past. It might help.
I wish you all the best.
Love Amelie

PS sorry if I sounded mean about your mom.

sarah b
08-22-2004, 03:06 AM
While not forcing me to wear any my parents used to threaten to send me to school in a dress. They used to regularly catch me playing dress up in my mums clothes when I was a tiny tot and they found the threats worked better than corporal punishment. My mum did buy me an awful lot of kilts though (we lived in Aberdeen, Scotland ).

jade lee
08-26-2004, 01:45 PM
My sister and I would play out. Jade

nuffsaid
08-26-2004, 07:27 PM
Wow. that is some story. I would like to know how you are doing now.
we all have choices in our lives but to have yours taken away at such a young age is criminal.

Please write us.

sweetvici
08-26-2004, 08:49 PM
That must have been rough I can only mimic what the others have said, My story has been re-sumitted however I must admit it had no long term "bad" effects on me, As far as I'm concerned, And even though I was cohearsed into doing it the first time, I Dont believe Mom had ANY bad intentions or alterior motives when she sent me out that night. I had two sisters and two brothers and it was never brought up again. Hope you are doing allright as an adult, Please let us know, There are alot of very helpful loving people on this site, They may be able to help you as they are helping me and so many others I am sure. Take care Vici :)