PDA

View Full Version : tiz the season

Lorileah
12-15-2010, 12:30 PM
I haven't been around much. For those of you who missed me...thanks. For the rest of you.....I'm baaaack.

There are a few reasons I have not been on much but mostly I haven't really had the time to go through all the new posts and I haven't been real good at figuring out the new format (I don't train easily I guess). This has not been just with the forum. All the plans to get out on the town have been delayed also (sorry Denver girls especially AKA Michele who asked me a hundred times). But last weekend I got out for my annual Holiday evening.

Not practicing make up has a toll. I was NOT happy with how I looked. Maybe it is because I have contacts now and can actually see all the lines and wrinkles and all the flaws. But, I was determined to go out so with a few friends we trundled off to Hamburger Mary's for dinner Sunday night.

The weather here has been wonderful and choosing an outfit became an issue. I had originally decided a mid-calf A-line skirt and red sweater combination but since it was nice I vacillated into something shorter and sexier. I had a brand new sweater dress and I thought that would be pretty with leggings until I tried it on. It may be a sweater dress on some people but it was just a long sweater on me with the hem hitting about mid-buttocks. So that was a no go. The black leather mini wasn't really a dinner look I wanted...so back to the skirt and sweater. Yes, my friends I am either getting old or grown up. Both options are not what I was expecting.

I forgot that the Broncos had a game ( notice I didn't say they were playing). The Broncos are very bad this year an that affects the bars around here. There were maybe 20 people at HM's. So much for Lori being seen. Over all it was a nice dinner, good friends, OK food. Still don't feel as pretty as I used to. Maybe my glamour days are gone. :sad: So here is a picture from that night. When did I get old?

GaleWarning
12-15-2010, 01:24 PM
Welcome back, Lori.

Karren H
12-15-2010, 02:36 PM
Ho ho ho!! Prettiest troll in Colorado!! Wait.. You said toll.... Well ya look good to me! Welcome back! :)

Lorileah
12-16-2010, 03:49 PM
awwww Thanks Karren and Clay. now what is new around here?

Emma Leigh
12-16-2010, 04:09 PM
You looked great as always Lori, welcome back!!

Karren H
12-16-2010, 05:34 PM
awwww Thanks Karren and Clay. now what is new around here?

Not much! Went shopping... Bought a new pair of forms and enhancers.. Played some ice hockey... Got a christmas bonus at work!! :) which means I'm going to do sme more shopping... Love those after Christmas sales!

GaleWarning
12-16-2010, 11:29 PM
I have a job! That's what's new.

Apart from that, nothing much.

insearchofme
12-17-2010, 11:01 AM
You look great girl!

Sarah Doepner
12-17-2010, 11:46 AM
I'm glad to see you back and it looks to me as though you were having a good time. That's what matters.

As far as I'm concerned it's not a bad thing to have to get a bit more makeup practice time in.

Frédérique
12-17-2010, 07:07 PM
I haven't been around much. For those of you who missed me...thanks.

I noticed your absence, that’s for sure…:sad:

The Broncos are very bad this year and that affects the bars around here.

It seems to me that a bad year for the Broncos would HELP the local bars – you know, with everyone trying to drown their sorrows and whatnot. What about the Nuggets and Avalanche?
:idontknow:

When did I get old?

It’s all in the mind…:battingeyelashes:

Prissy Linda
12-17-2010, 09:23 PM
Lorileah, so glad you are back, yes you've been missed. Oh I don't think your glam days are over by a long shot. great pic

Miranda09
12-17-2010, 11:53 PM
What do you MEAN....OLD????? You've still got the look Sis. Don't worry about age. It's how you feel inside that counts and it will show up on the outside. Red is a good color on you too....;)

linnea
12-17-2010, 11:57 PM
It's nice to have you back and looking so good too!

trisha59
12-18-2010, 01:18 PM
How to look younger in one easy step. Pop out the contacts.:rofl:

PretzelGirl
12-19-2010, 11:08 PM
But that is the way sweater dresses are suppose to look. Aren't they? Anyone? Uh-oh, was my butt hanging out?

Lori you were definitely missed (seems to be a run on that lately). Welcome back!

Lorileah
12-20-2010, 01:29 AM
What do you MEAN....OLD????? You've still got the look Sis. Don't worry about age. It's how you feel inside that counts and it will show up on the outside. Red is a good color on you too....;) I feel kinda mushy inside...like marshmallow Thanks Sis:hugs:

and thanks everyone else too. Happy Holidays :)

docrobbysherry
12-27-2010, 10:23 PM
It's always nice when u pretty, young whippersnappers come back home, Lori!