PDA

View Full Version : Need some help here! Any one who lives in Michigan in U.S.

Pepper2783
12-15-2010, 01:47 PM
Hey lady's first of all let me say I'm out to my family :). They know about Megan now. but I am having some issues been going on a bad tangent. Hurting people,and being insane. And taking pleasure in it. Now I feel sick and twisted and just wow ashamed.

I need some mental help here. I live in Saginaw, Michigan and need a gender therapist NOW. I am working on getting school money. I found 2 therapist but it's $150.00 and 100.00 after that. Does any one live in or around me and know of a therapist? One who willing to work with some one who a lil money?

Oh and keep the answers short lady's. I'm in a hurry I need help fast.

Thank you

Alice Torn
12-15-2010, 02:54 PM
It can drive us nuts it we let it, and don't control it. Sometimes we need a break from the dressing, as it can get way out of balance and we are out of control. Maybe say the serenity prayer, "God grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change, courage to change the things i can, and the wisdom to know the difference." The pink fog can be very hard to resist, and i understand, as I went out in public 12 hrs the first real time out. But, now, only dress about once every 10 days or two weeks, in the closet. You can save a ton of money, by communicating with some of the people on this forum. Any kind of support group, or 12 step group can help. Going it alnoe, here, i was desperate, almost suicidal, finally went to Alanon, and ACA (adult children of alcoholics or dysfunctional families). One day at a time.

AllieSF
12-15-2010, 03:49 PM
Hi Megan, I grew up in Michigan. There may be social services offered in your county or city. Call up the county and ask them if they have contacts and/or assistance for members of the LGBT community. Join urnotalone.com and do a search for members in your area. The last time I did that, (2 years ago) besides nearby members, I also found nearby support groups. Both these options may result in a low cost therapist. I would say that the anger, hurting and insane issues can probably be treated by any qualified therapist. You should only need the gender therapist part of it if you think that that is the root cause for all of your troubles. I would guess that it is not, but doesn't help any either. Good luck, go slow, get a support buddy, male or female, who you can call when you are feeling bad. That will help you get through the roughest parts.

Vickie_CDTV
12-15-2010, 04:38 PM
When you say you are hurting others, do you mean as in violence? If you are seriously thinking about hurting others (or yourself), go to the emergency room or call 911 right now.

Loveday
12-15-2010, 04:46 PM
Hi Megan,
It sounds like you are having some anger issues and acting out. I was there when I was young and regret it. I do not have the answers but have you tried social services or maybe giving a call to your county health center and asking for some help that you can afford. They may help out with the money. You may also try asking if you an get help at the college you plan to attend.

Lisa Loveday

eluuzion
12-15-2010, 06:44 PM
hiya megan,

Search engine locators for mental health professionals your area.

http://www.mhweb.org/?gclid=CLPJsPW176UCFYHu7QodokRIog

http://therapists.psychologytoday.com/rms/state/Michigan.html

good luck
:hugs:

Annaliese2010
12-15-2010, 07:01 PM
I'm in MI but we're kinda far apart. Too bad cuz it would be nice to have a regular gf! Oh well... I wish you all the best Megan ;) God, are there ANY girls like me in Oakland Co, or am I the only one? LOL...