PDA

View Full Version : tg friendly shops

Jonien
09-14-2005, 06:29 PM
I know that of late that I have taken the odd day off from work phoning in sick so I can stay dressed all day and if i'm to be honist with myself my work has sufferd a little as my femme side is taking over my life.

well yesterday I arived for work and was pulled in to the office and was told that the company is not making a proffet from my work and my contract has been termiated,
so today I had to take my van back and hand over this ment gettin a train home well I had to change trains so stopped to have a coffee and found a body shop well I wanted a slant brush so I went in could not see one so I had to ask that was ok as I new what I wanted but then she sead that it is two for the price of one today so would I like anything els well I could not think of anything she then showed me a color less mascara well I think I must have shown too much of an intrest as she then started calling me miss and madam well I payed and thanked her for her help and left for my train
think this is yet another tg friendly shop,

Rachael Warren
09-14-2005, 06:37 PM
Christina, I am sooo sory for you, I sincerely hope that you will be OK.

Call me if you need a sholder to cry on, I'll be there.

Hugs, Rachael. :(

Jonien
09-15-2005, 03:36 AM
Christina, I am sooo sory for you, I sincerely hope that you will be OK.

Call me if you need a sholder to cry on, I'll be there.

Hugs, Rachael. :(

Thanks Rachael

My real big consern is loosing my broadband connection as I may not be able to afford it... it will be a great loss to me as I love my home here...

Imogen_Mann
09-15-2005, 03:55 AM
I think you need to sit down and think about your options real soon. You lost your job, so on the way home youre shopping for coffee and girlie accesories and worrying about your high speed internet connection ?

Maybe it's none of my bleedin' beeswax but last time I lost a job... On my way home I was worried about the bailifs, the rent and the food bill, and I walked four miles of the journey to save on the bus fare.

I'm not being unsympathetic... I've been there and I've been right down to the bottom of that particular barrel and it cost me dearly to hold on to one particular aspect of my life (not cd'ing either). In my view.... you need to sort out some financial priorities pronto before the bailiffs arrive.

Dont hate me :o

XX

Jayme.

Jonien
09-15-2005, 05:05 AM
I think you need to sit down and think about your options real soon. You lost your job, so on the way home youre shopping for coffee and girlie accesories and worrying about your high speed internet connection ?

Maybe it's none of my bleedin' beeswax but last time I lost a job... On my way home I was worried about the bailifs, the rent and the food bill, and I walked four miles of the journey to save on the bus fare.

I'm not being unsympathetic... I've been there and I've been right down to the bottom of that particular barrel and it cost me dearly to hold on to one particular aspect of my life (not cd'ing either). In my view.... you need to sort out some financial priorities pronto before the bailiffs arrive.

Dont hate me :o

XX

Jayme.
Oh Jayme how could I hate you you are very much correct but after 6hr of traverling yes I did need a drink and a coffee was the cheapest option and as far as my finances are conserned for the time being anyway is not a problem I was thinking more on the futchure if I cant get work I will then have to cut back on less esentuals

Shaylynn
09-15-2005, 05:06 AM
Christina, I hope everything works out for you. My femme side has gotten so much stronger. At Work I find myself dreaming about being a girl.
One morning I went out wearing lipstick, it wasn't until i got in the car and looked in the rear view mirror that I noticed it.

Tristen Cox
09-15-2005, 06:01 AM
Jonien sorry about the job and hope you do manage to find something soon enough you don't lose your internet. On the brighter side that shop sounds like a good place to do business. All my best to you :hugs:

Jonien
09-15-2005, 08:56 AM
Thank's Tristen

I'm shure I'll find somthink soon,, Now if I can Just find them lucky panties

Maybe I should start looking for a girly job and then I'll not have to worry about my nails every time I pick up a saw or chisel and hit the wrong one with a hammer

Imogen_Mann
09-15-2005, 03:39 PM
Oh Jayme how could I hate you you are very much correct but after 6hr of traverling yes I did need a drink and a coffee was the cheapest option and as far as my finances are conserned for the time being anyway is not a problem I was thinking more on the futchure if I cant get work I will then have to cut back on less esentuals

Nice one Jonien !!... thats a good attitude and yes... I truly mean it, thanks for not hating me, there's way too much hate in the world anyway.

How long do you think you might be out of work ? what kind of options do you have ? Whats your field anyway ? Why am I asking so many questions ? :) I hope something good turns up for you.... never know, you might do better and have more money long term, not less. It happened to me after leaving a thirteen year career in one life, making a few huge changes, and now I'm not only earning more, but working less and wearing sexier things than I could ever afford before.
Optimism's the key.... and remember.... if it get's bad, we are here for you.

XX

Jayme.

PS, if coffee was cheapest, it cant have been an AMT coffee at Kings Cross, they're about twelve million pounds per cup !! :D

Jonien
09-15-2005, 07:07 PM
PS, if coffee was cheapest, it cant have been an AMT coffee at Kings Cross, they're about twelve million pounds per cup !! :D[/QUOTE]

Dear Jayme First of no not Kings cross but close it was london bridge were coffee is cheeper than water
I was working as a carpenter well more ov'e painter/decorater/plumber/locksmith/plaster/bricklayer/tiler/ect
alright then dogs body
it was home service and repair for a housing co-op

Imogen_Mann
09-16-2005, 02:43 AM
So long as it's not Circle 33 you were working for. If it had been, I'd loose all faith in you. So far this year, our estate handy-person had broken my front door, the toilet and my bedroom window.

Youll be ok I think.

Good luck !

XX

Jayme.

Jonien
09-16-2005, 05:16 AM
So long as it's not Circle 33 you were working for. If it had been, I'd loose all faith in you. So far this year, our estate handy-person had broken my front door, the toilet and my bedroom window.

Youll be ok I think.

Good luck !

XX

Jayme.

No never had a single complaint from my tennents...
and had quite a few comendations tennents would ask for me to do there work.
I am very proud of my work if I don't think I could do a good job then I dont do it..
:kissing: AND :hugs: