PDA

View Full Version : I'm back

Salina
12-16-2010, 06:34 PM
About three and a half years ago I made a decision to stop crossdressing...yeah I know, we've all been there, done that! My reasons at the time were very compelling and well thought out, it wasn't something I entered into lightly or hastily. During a good portion of this time off I found myself lacking energy and my sex drive diminished to the point that I had practically no interest in sex. My interest in dressing and women's clothes in general was about as close to nil as it could get. My lack of energy resulted in me seeming to be tired most of the time...even at work which is highly unusual. After denial, procrastination, and flat out refusing to see a doctor I finally went I learned my testosterone level was extremely low and was prescribed andro gel to get the levels back up to normal. After 6--8 weeks I found my energy returning and my interest in sex coming back as well, much to the delight of my wonderful wife. :) Along with my sex drive, an unexpected "side effect" was the return of my interest in women's clothes, dressing, and allowing my feminine side to re emerge. Wow! I sure didn't expect that to happen!! It came back with a vengance! I know, most who have attempted to quit have also been there, done that. Soooo, I am dressing again, have purchased clothes, lingerie, and shoes, and have found my wife more open to the idea than she has been in a loooong time. Maybe it's the newly rediscovered sex life we are enjoying!

When I posted my "I'm quitting" thread I found much support and encouragement and I thank you all for that. I don't expect any kind of hoopla or welcome back party....just wanted to share my experience and say I'm looking forward to participating in the forum again. :thumbsup:

ziggie
12-16-2010, 07:05 PM
Welcome back Salina. It's nice that you are in a good place with your sexuality, no matter what that place might be.

charlie
12-16-2010, 07:30 PM
Great! A full circle, but with added benefits!

JulieK1980
12-16-2010, 07:51 PM
Congratulations, on what sounds to me, like a very positive turnaround in your life!

sissystephanie
12-16-2010, 10:04 PM
Welcome back and continued good fortune!

A number of years ago I also stopped crossdressing completely, all on my own. Fortunately for me I did not have any of the problems that you did. However, after 5 years of being totally male my wife begged me to bring Stephanie back into our lives again. She said she really missed Stephanie, whom she regarded as her girl friend!! So I started dressing again and have been doing so ever since!

The best of luck to you and your wife!!

susan2010
12-18-2010, 09:55 PM
I left for about a year, too. Went about 9 months without dressing, but finally decided to get back on this forum.

Tina B.
12-19-2010, 11:54 AM
Welcome home! maybe those low levels are why you felt no need to dress, and if that's the case, then cross dressing for you is normal, because when your hormones are right, you feel like dressing, when there not, you don't. I guess you where just born this way. Glad to here you have regained a sex life as well, nice bonus.
Tina B.