PDA

View Full Version : My breasts came in today!

Ashliegh
12-16-2010, 09:28 PM
So I got a message from my girlfriend containing a tracking number for an order I had placed for MY NEW BREASTS!!! I went to the website to track the package and lo and behold it said delivered! Well, when i measured things up I had figured on a 42C, now that they are here I think more 38 or 40D :s a little more "out there" than I had expected but nice all the same :) also my girlfriend is begging me to put them on! (she likes the female form almost as much as I do) and the kids are in bed so... see ya later ;)

Staci K
12-16-2010, 09:34 PM
To quote the movie, "Sixteen Candles" "Oh look dear, he's gotten his boobies..."

Same thing my wife said to me when my boobies arrived... Congrats...

Karren H
12-16-2010, 09:37 PM
You sound so excited bet you could "bust" out in a song? :)

Dee Baker
12-16-2010, 09:43 PM
You sound so excited bet you could "bust" out in a song? :)

LOL Karen. Love your humor.

prene
12-16-2010, 10:08 PM

Karen can do it.

How big does the forms make your SO?

Kim_Bitzflick
12-17-2010, 12:16 PM
Good for you. And to have a GF that is that supportive, WOW! Treat her well so she'll stay around.

When I first got mine I thought they were a little big, but my SO said they were just the right size (I'm a 38D). I still think they are a little big, but I'm used to them. I'm sure you will get used to yours too.

Karren H
12-17-2010, 12:25 PM

My writer is off for the holidays and it was kind of lame but the best I could come up with on a short notice. Lol.

lauraabdl
12-17-2010, 12:41 PM
Patiently waiting till after christmas to finally order a pair (42C is proably my size,so will start there and see what happens) anticapting a pair that I can attach and finally feel complete, and also going to get my ears pierced soon. SO left and went back to her kids in CO. so I'm just letting go little by little and truely enjoying my freedom, it may be wrong but really don't miss SO and am finally at peace with self about dressing.

Crysten
12-17-2010, 01:48 PM
Lol wow - sounded by your topic like you just grew some breasts today. lol. BLAM 42C. LOL.

Enchanting
12-20-2010, 11:27 PM
Don't know if my wife will be that supportive. Just ordered my pair yesterday and they shipped today. Tracking them just like you. Hope I am as excited when they arrive as you.

Paula Siemen
12-21-2010, 09:00 AM
An the words to the song would go like this "The Hills are alive with the Sound of Music!"

Paula T
12-21-2010, 10:33 AM
My writer is off for the holidays and it was kind of lame but the best I could come up with on a short notice. Lol.

FINALLY THE TRUTH IS OUT you have a writer:eek: