PDA

View Full Version : Ive always known I was a female.

viginia
12-16-2010, 10:12 PM
Hello all I knew i wanted to be a girl since childrood.I remember when Dr Rene Richichards had her operation and i knew it was possible to change gender.Unfortunally I cant change now but i can keep a female personality.My hat is off to all that is going through transithion an all that will.This is a GREAT websie,thankyou for all your support.I will be intouch Virginia.I love an Respect you all

AllieSF
12-16-2010, 11:00 PM
Welcome to the site Virgina and I hope you enjoy your stay. Never say never. You will be surprised at what you can do if you put your mind to it.

Melody Moore
12-16-2010, 11:47 PM
I have to agree with Allie, 'never say never'. You will find many of us here had a similar mindset to you as well but come to realise that transitioning was in easy reach for all of us regardless of age. You only have to really want something to get it and the rest will soon fall into place. I started my transitioning at the age of 47 years old after a lifetime of anxiety & depression & struggling to work out who I really was. I am sure others here will share a similar story that you can also relate to that might help you to understand where you really do fit in the transgender spectrum.

Looking forward to assisting you in your journey if this is the path you do choose one day to take.

Best Regards, Melody :hugs:

Karen564
12-17-2010, 12:22 AM
Hi Virginia, Thank you for stopping by & paying your respects ...:hugs:

I see you joined back in Oct of 2007....I take it you've been away all this time?

This may mean one of four things...you were in the 1) military , 2) prison, 3) military prison (Leavenworth) or 4) in a coma......

I'm Just kidding with you of course...me being the joker...Take care Hun..:)

tanyalynn51
12-17-2010, 08:10 AM
It's never too late. Im working through the process now at 52. If youre ready now, go for it.

Sharon
12-17-2010, 01:35 PM
It's wonderful to have you pop in and say hi, Virginia, and I hope this is the beginning of a posting trend for you.:)

gennee
12-17-2010, 02:28 PM
It's never too late, Virginia. I don't plan to have surgery but I am so happy as a transsexual woman. The past five plus years have been wonderful.

Gennee