PDA

View Full Version : Gettnig Out! / Finally Got Out

blondetasha
12-17-2010, 03:59 AM
Hi everyone!

Ive finally decided its time to get out and my GF and I spent all day yesterday at Lakeside finding the perfect outfits, and hope to go out dressed up tonight!

Only thing is, we thought Way Out Club was tonight, but its tomorrow :o

Any ideas of good TV club nights in London tonight?

Ta
Tasha xx

Michelle 51
12-17-2010, 04:36 AM
I can't help with the London night life but just wanted to wish Tasha well on her first trip out.
Michelle

blondetasha
12-29-2010, 04:58 AM
Hi all,

My GF and I finally got out to a club a couple of weeks back and wow.. what an experience!!

We ended up heading to Pink Punters in Milton Keynes, and after getting over the anxious feeling when crossing the snowy road dressed and approaching the club it was amazing!

In fact, I was a lucky girl to get snowed in and HAVE to stay a second night - haha meaning a second night in the venue!
We met some great people, and got really drunk. I mostly enjoyed dressing up in the hotel beforehand and playing with different looks, makeup and taking photos!

The most nerve racking part was being approached but a couple of idiot lads that decided to try to see up my gf's skirt, and also tried pulling off my hat. They were also making sexual remarks to us. In a strange way, i think i needed this sort of experience, to learn to deal with it.. as its sure to happen again.. if that makes any sense?

As soon as we told the bouncers, they were spoken to and the bouncer reassured us it wouldnt happen again. And they stayed away for the rest of the night :)

I would def recommend it to anyone thinking of getting out, and the best part is that the hotel it literally across the road and fully supportive. In fact the receptionist was in the club later on!!

Tash
x

RaissaHeels
12-30-2010, 03:47 PM
Cool story =) Im so excited to go out fully dressed :(