PDA

View Full Version : Life is a costume party

Magickman
12-17-2010, 11:00 AM
Life is a costume party, isn't it? Well, for me, it is.

Many times, I have arrived at social events for singles, all dressed up. "What? Isn't this a costume party?" I ask. There I am, in a really short skirt, extra high heels, and black tights. Brightly polished nails, pink lip gloss, and lots of hoop earrings. It looks like a costume party to me.

Costume parties are fun, and I am a walking costume party.

Some women go ga-ga. They want to show my nails and outfit to their friends. They act as if amazed, like they have never seen a cute costume before.

What about you? Are you a costume party, too?

Kathi Lake
12-17-2010, 02:31 PM
No. Not really. I would rather blend in with society than be an iconoclast like you. I admire your chutzpa, though. My question is, are you happy doing this?

Kathi

Karren H
12-17-2010, 02:45 PM
Not for me either. But I don't really try to blend in either..

Michelle James
12-17-2010, 02:48 PM
Just call me Hamilton Beach cuz I am definately a blender LOL

Melinda G
12-19-2010, 12:37 PM
Some of my best outfits came from the Halloween stores. A red and a black extremely short hooker dresses. Maids outfit. A blue and a black very short charleston flapper dresses. Little red riding hood outfit. :battingeyelashes:

This is probably my favorite dress. It is a flapper dress from the Halloween store. I took a scissors and lopped off a few inches. It feels really good wearing it, with so much leg exposed. nice and breezy!:D

http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/5531/dec0843.jpg

JenniferR771
12-19-2010, 12:40 PM
Hamilton Beach! Blender! What? Michelle, now help me get the coffee out of my keyboard! LOL!

docrobbysherry
12-19-2010, 10:36 PM
Oh yeah! Sherry's a "blender" all rite! The same way Shack blends walking around in public!

I dress to be someone DIFFERENT! I've been that OTHER GUY for 60 years! I feel it's time for a change! Nice to read your post, Magick! I LIKE your style!!

Kate Simmons
12-20-2010, 06:37 AM
Reminds me of the scene in one Buggs Bunny cartoon where he jumps out dressed as Bo Peep and says"Whoops, wrong costume.":)